What will the next BIG war be?

What will the next BIG war be?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_Rebellion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_Opinion_(book)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

indonesia vs. philippines

Emu war 2.0

Deep state vs Trump

WW3, and I can't fucking wait. Life seems so uninteresting and stagnant right now. We need a war.

Muslim caliphate civil wars in Europe. Namely France, Germany and England.

the east will try to destabilize the u.s into a civil war, and then the russians and chinese intervene at the last second as the heroes and proclaiming a communistic world government.

Canada vs their own dignity

Kazakhstan vs Paraguay

US invading Iran for benefit of Israel.

Payback time.

India v China

>next big war
>post pic of tiny ass mushroom cloud

sort yourself out

Saudi Arabia and other Sunni nations versus Iran and Hesbolla.

Paki V India is more likely

France again.

The french will raise against the brown oppression.

The brit will wait as it's their costume.

US and Korea
1st MarDiv is currently preparing to be deployed to SoKor. ('till dec 2018). No indications for other divisions though.

It's happening right now. The war to free the minds of humanity and unlock their souls. A war against those who want to keep us ignorant and enslaved.

Already being fought, by proxy. Pay more attention.

>Trump opts for the bloody nose attack on North Korea.
>North Korea too stupid to realize it was a statement launches a nuke at the US
>50% chance it's shot down, 80% chance it lands in the middle of nowhere
>US nukes the shit out of North Korea
>China gets butthurt and attacks Guam
>US starts full scale invasion of China
>50% chance Russia does nothing
>50% chance Russia attacks NATO states and suffers massive losses

checked and fuck you

And Sweden.

russia and whatever cuck balkan state they want to reclaim. doesnt really count as war i guess, since 2 sides have to be fighting and all those cuck soviet republics wont do shit. just wait until putin annexes poland

I'm totally fine with sacrificing South Korea to defeat North Korea

Bhutan vs. Jamaica

That war was lost a long time ago

>just wait until putin annexes poland
200% WW3

Why? They have a territorial dispute or something?
Nope.
Canada lost that war a while ago.
We're talking big wars, not another Shock and Awe followed by 10 years of occupation fighting mainly partisan forces.
I've been waiting for their border war to heat up for years now. Seems the Chinese are building the infrastructure up in Tibet to support their army, while the Indians are trying to get in bed with the Russians to secure a two front option in case of war. In any case, Pakistan would get involved themselves and side with China, and the Russians would side with India because China will later aim for Siberia.

Basically the war between private and state-owned oil companies.

I hope the US'll back India in that case, so my extended family doesn't get nuked by superior chinese nukes, rather than poo nukes made to scare off the pakiniggers

Information Warfare.

>tfw I'll be young enough to take part
I don't care who's involved, so long as they bleed red

You're fighting it right now.

One division doesn't mean shit once the Chinese cross the Yalu, which they will if we invade NK. They feel confident in their army but I guarantee their new "westrnized" doctrine will fall apart as soon as it hits resistance and they'll revert back to human wave tactics which will undoubtedly cause a backlash on their home front and lead to civil war, comparable to the Russian Empire in WW1.

came here from another bread
checked!
bye now anons

>I've been waiting for their border war to heat up for years now. Seems the Chinese are building the infrastructure up in Tibet to support their army, while the Indians are trying to get in bed with the Russians to secure a two front option in case of war. In any case, Pakistan would get involved themselves and side with China, and the Russians would side with India because China will later aim for Siberia.
The best possible outcome is one where Russia turns its back on China (they kind of hate each other anyway). Russia + India + US + NATO against China. Logically it's the best choice for Russia since it would strengthen relations with the west and eliminate a potential threat.

WWIII

There will be fighting on several fronts as you can see. It could get pretty nasty. Starts when simultaneous but isolated conflicts in the Middle East and East Asia spread. Everybody take sides and the real fighting begins. Thanks a lot Drumpf.

Spongebob v Patrick

fukken saved

Russia is still a wildcard. Moscow and St. Petersburg are exposed to attack, it's in the country's best interest to avoid conflict with the west.

Why is Isreal red?

Also a majority latin america has zero to none military so they could advance themselves, so they'd probably just be neutral

indochina shouldnt be blue

they wouldnt do nothing

We already did this and it just lead to WW1.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_Rebellion

Good. Philippines could stomp Indonesia into the ground.

Emu war 2, this time we will send twice the amount of troops. 4 dudes ought to do the trick.

I don’t know, but it’s getting boring as hell...

Just invade sombody... throw a dart at a map.

Yea, but the US didn't have a reason to attack China at the time. This time, it's extremely likely China and the US will be in direct conflict.

>Why is Isreal red?

You really think Israel wouldn't stab us in the back the moment they saw greener pastures?

it's happening in every white country as we sit here and shitpost

Shit... i knew the greatest happening of our time was just on the horizon

When the wall goes up after Amnesty Don signs a bill that grants DACA recipients a pathway to citizenship (bundled with funds for the wall), Mexico will go apeshit and there will be small arms disputes along the mexican border.

Eventually US will annex oil and gold rich northern mexico

makes some sense

>
Won't be one. Nuclear weapons are the world's greatest deterant, and everyone (save those death cult mohammadins) knows it's game ender for everyone to launch them.

When the muslims get their hands on a big enough arsenal, then it'll only be a matter of time.

If North Korea is permitted to keep its weapons, there will be an arms buildup in the region that will make the cold war look like child's play. We're almost guaranteed to see a nuclear war in the near future.

I occassionally wonder why we haven't, but it's because I keep forgetting the reason we haven't simply launched military movements against the cartels: we made them.

I don't think North Korea's gonna do it, desu. Oh yeah, they'll keep saying they will, but that's because their leader has to keep appearances up to his people, and the U.S.'s not going to do anything because everyone's terrified of exactly what you speculate about. He's in a cushy little place right now, why would anyone in that dynasty risk fucking it up by initiating war? I don't think we're going to see anything change from this standoff "America! I has a bomb!" chest-puffing.

Russia is major allies with Syria and Iran. They are also somewhat allied with North Korea.

USA, Canada, Israel, Russia, Turkey, Australia and the UK

VS

The EU (led by Germany), Norway, Switzerland, and China

>armenia and pakistan in the same faction but azerbaijan is opposed
>uzbekistan allied with other post soviet nations
>sudan(s), somalia, and yemen willingly joining an external war
LMAO I could go on and on

Hard to say, but I have a feeling the United States will be involved

Russia would ditch North Korea to avoid a bigger war. There's no question about that.

Isreal looks blue when zoomed in, The noes has Palestine is hiding it.

US will turn properly fascist. Most LARPers in here will realise living in a fascist country sucks. But then its too late. Trump regime will slowly take down checks and balances, and grow increasingly closer to Russia.

UK will be by themselves after Brexit, and will have to look West for a stronger Anglo-alliance. Confrontations will break out between Russia and the EU, perhaps in Ukraine. NATO will dissolve in a few months. US will side with Russia. Australia and other Anglo-countries will be forced to pick a side. They will pick US.

Meanwhile China is more rational than most people think. They will side with the EU, and other wildcards, plus non-EU countries in Europe, such as Norway and Switzerland.

The war will escalate into a nuclear war. The modern world as we know it will cease to exist. AnCaps will have their wet dream fulfilled.

that's a big war

The retards in power have been trying to start one and figure it out but nothing seems to be gaining traction. Expect a huge false flag or other signal of absolute frustration

You fail to understand China.

>this is what liberals actually believe
Blumpf is a kike puppet, and a fascist multiracial hellhole is nothing more than a bad joke.

Nah, I'm no liberal.

Trump is a faggot, yes. He is just being used, but at the same time he is creating a context where real fascists might be able to grab the power. People no longer trust in the medias. Do you have any idea what kind of consequences that can have? 200-250 million people in your country are literal retards that will believe anything being shown to them - online or otherwise. Once the media properly fall, and other safety mechanisms starts to fall within the government, the shit will hit the fan.

It might be a kikeish fascism though.

>ohfuck.gif

>US will turn properly fascist. Most LARPers in here will realise living in a fascist country sucks. But then its too late. Trump regime will slowly take down checks and balances, and grow increasingly closer to Russia.

LARPers here don't make up the majority of America. America is just normalfags with guns. Republicans lose their shit when the left talks about gun control. What do you think they're going to do when the right starts asking for it?

>NATO will dissolve in a few months. US will side with Russia.

I'm pretty sure the CIA and NSA know where and how a good portion of Russia's black budget is spent. There's a good chance they're a huge chunk of our identity theft woes, apart from China. If ever there came a time where we'd have to choose Russia over NATO, I'm sure there'd be a convenient "leak" about how beneficial Russia really is to our economy.

>Meanwhile China is more rational than most people think.

China is more likely to side with Russia than the U.S. Given such a conflict, China would choose the U.S. over Russia. Our economies are too woven and Russia has nothing to offer apart from natural resources.

>The war will escalate into a nuclear war. The modern world as we know it will cease to exist. AnCaps will have their wet dream fulfilled.

At least it'll be quick.

this is the most retarded thing I've ever read

Biological war to wipe out liberals

I hope it's the Civil War II

>happy little mountain kingdom
>island of slums and resorts
I'd buy the ppv. My money's on the rude boys.

Are you implying China would ally with the west?

Nice argument. LOL

China taking Taiwan by force. It will be bretty good.

Though the US will back down, as it should in that situation.

That's not how bioweapons work.

What if it's the ayys?

you have no ideas user, political leaning is genetic

There is literally no reason why that would happen
They're just fellow island monkeys who mind their own business and try not to get bullied by China.

Feel free to test that theory. Once you've confirmed your immunity you can release it to the public.

>200-250 million people in your country are literal retards
I think that's being generous.
Consider that nearly 150 million nonwhites are in this country, and you'll see why. But the masses being selfish and without strong morals is nothing new. It's just gotten ever easier to subvert them with the use of modern communications, all kike-owned. Previously, with strong moral structures and leadership in place, you could get most people to more or less fall in line and live contentedly. But now...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_Opinion_(book)

Fascism is a very specific type of authoritarianism. I can assure you, it's not possible in this country without being explicitly white nationalist (as no other group would or could pull it off).
Obviously, if it's just the kikes putting the boot up our asses even further, authoritarianism will suck. But that's not fascism.

i COULD LIVE with this.

Its funny how you Americans think that your are immune to having an oppressive regime because the population has guns. Its actually more than funny, it is truly interesting. It should be a fucking research object.

Do you think civilians will be able to organise well enough overnight?
And what makes you think that normalfags, being highly uninformed, are gonna oppose this regime?

CIA and NSA will be torn into pieces by the regime. The intelligence community is one of the check and balances that needs to be dealt with. Trump is CLEARLY not the mastermind behind all this, but he is the useful idiot creating a context where these things can be made possible.

Your country is falling a part, and you guys can't even see it.

Read my other posts. I'm implying there will be no more "West". Or rather; the US won't be a part of the West any longer, but China will.

undisputed truth.. checked!

I might have used the term fascism in a sloppy manner.

Fuck off lindsey

Literally who ?

China would have to attack Russia for that to happen. Trump may have seriously fucked up relations but not enough to end alliances.

The irony is a shadow govt. siphoning labor to Israel. Guns are an almost spiritual thing, I clean my gun, unload, reload, we have freedom, we have the teachings of guns.

papua new guinea will battle new zealand and win, taking over their lands

holy hell

Have you seen our prime minister?
F

You are missing my point. I think the aggressor will be USAs post-Trump regime. Trump is now creating a context with extreme polarization in your country. Noone believes in the medias anymore. This means that you can't inform your population properly. People will believe whatever they find online, confirming their bias, further increasing polarization. Someone will be clever enough to see this disease for what it is, and cease the power. The frustration you can see now in the US which also elected Trump, is quite similar to the one we saw in the Weimar Republic.

The white population is the US, especially the old working class, is butthurt. People flock to people like Bernie Sanders for answers, which speaks the same basically: desperation.

Your country is about to take a very interesting turn, and the EU will not follow this turn. The distance will be too great, and this will destroy NATO. Putin has every to gain to join in on that turn, however. Voila, you got yourself a new ally.