Would you die for your country/nation?

Would you die for your country/nation?
If your country/nation has a King, would you die for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/hamilton-trudeau-town-hall-1.4481025
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would only die for my country if I liked the leader or political system

something something greatest ally etc etc shart in wal-mutt etc

Maybe if I lived 200 years ago, but today I'd rather not die so that kikes, niggers, and spics can further parasitize mycountry

I ideally would follow a beloved king whose blood/ethnicity i share to the death.

in practice, it's very hard to roll the dice and get the perfect king with the right mix of temperament, benevolence, ambition and sense of integrity. There is a reason why in the past boys were groomed literally their entire lives to become rulers. We had far more competent leaders back then.

fuck kings!
Vlaenderen die leu !!
>:)

This. I'm also in canada. I would rather kill our leader.

If this country were invaded I'd join the invading forces in an instant.

God knows that's the truth after after what he said today.

Sure, I'm not busy.

I literally moved from Ireland to the states because it's so shit but if troubles 2.0 started up I'd be back in an instant.

inb4 1/116th meme

This, let the welfare niggers, kikes and spics die for this land they coopted.

If I’m gonna die for a word it’s gonna be my word and my word is poontang.

Fola agus ithir

in Irish Gaelic friendo

Probably.

I'm dumb but brave.

i like it

At this point, it would greatly depend on a few variables.
- Was it a commandment from the Lord, Our God for me to do this
- Are my wife/children in immediate danger that necessitates my actions in enlisting

If neither of these reasons are present, then no. I have absolutely had it with politicians, underhanded citizens, illegals, libtards, rightards, radicals, insurrectionists, etc. They have proven my family and I mean nothing but money and consent to them, so I have decided they can fight their own avoidable battles without us. I will warn them against it, but that's my limit. And when the bodies are rotting, I shall give their mortal husks a decent mass burial with an inscription, "Here lies a large group of idiots that couldn't behave themselves in a civilized society."

Nope, not on the current path it's on.
you can't blame me.

Yes

replace thots on girls from blacked

Obviously superior outlook...

i would drop on bended knees sink down and die with my face in the mud for my countrymen

lol no way

John 15:13
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

>If your country/nation has a King, would you die for him?

I've given up the idea of a King as a leader. Honestly you have just as much chance to end up with Queen Hillary where I'm from and we don't want a situation where we have to French Revolution our leaders constantly.

what did he say today?

cbc.ca/news/politics/hamilton-trudeau-town-hall-1.4481025

Of course not. Fuck Mexico and its people.

Die for my country?
Nah, thats fucked up.
I'm childless and unmarried.
What good would there be to die for my country?

I'm a patriot. I love my country, I would salute our flag and risk my life to defend it.

The line is 'die', and nothing I can think of is currently worth dying for, and if you think there is, you're ethically compromised, and can be manipulated by others into doing anything.

Your faith is probably misplaced.

Dying for things is for blue pilled faggots. Once my life goes dark I am not capable of feeling good about my ‘sacrifice’.

Plus people are so retarded they just repeat history anyway. Why take a bullet to the neck before I step foot on a beach my country is trying to liberate?

Noice.

No im not dying to fight what most likely will be a nationalist or ethno nationalist country for some oil kikes.

very good juan

>We had far more competent leaders back then.
horse fucking shit you literal anti-american fuck

I would die for this man or one similar not to further solidify living space and global hegemony for jews

You have to have some sort of standard for community otherwise you will have no community. People need a community.