Next Phlegrean Fields Eruption Might Kill 1 Million Italians

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/582630/campi-flegrei-super-volcano-italy-eruption-vesuvius
express.co.uk/news/world/805011/volcano-eruption-Italy-Campi-Flegrei-Naples-Vesuvius-Europe-thousands-lives-threatened-UCL

>Supervolcano 'worse than Vesuvius' that could kill MILLIONS across Europe 'ready to blow'

>Shock research, revealed last month, warned that the “big daddy” of Vesuvius is showing signs of “reawakening” and may be on the brink of going off.

>Should it blow in a “big one” eruption, experts told Daily Star Online thousands, possibly millions, of people across Europe would be killed “immediately” from incineration and suffocation.

>Dense black ash clouds would block out the sun, plunging the continent into months, if not years, of eerie darkness.

>covered in thick black clouds
>still manages to be whiter than the US

We're fucked if true. No more tourist shekels

That sucks

in the sky will be big black clouds, on the ground will be big black cock

europe is beyond saving

>open first link
>immediately assailed by cheap FX and a robot voice

If you fall for this dumb shit, you aren't just room temperature IQ, you are fucking Fargo, MN right now IQ

to save billions

The double cataclysm by which the world shall burn has long been predicted by the hermeticists.
The great harrowing of man approaches.

mama mia

Mama Mia!
>fuck italians

Fried spaghetti?

One million Italians my ass, you can see traces of its last eruption in Ukraine, it would probably decimate Europe and north Africa and trigger a volcanic winter with centuries of cold climate with devastating consequences for everyone.

Fug

i want it to happen so much

it would be amaizing to watch china battle the us in a semiapocalyptic world

Good. Stupid wops....

>Pozzuoli
Faggotstown?

>Dense black ash clouds would block out the sun, plunging the continent into months, if not years, of eerie darkness.
the ash would spread across the whole hemisphere.

>Mother nature will take care of it

What did he mean by this?

Am I the only one seeing a funny face on the map?

really humbling seeing all these natural disasters in the news recently. Earth doesn't give a fuck about life. We're just lucky to be here..

>1 million Italians

Yea but how many refugees

>us

>Fargo, MN
>burger education

what did you mean with this?

That I don't take my time reading, sorry about that.

Good thing you're in Canada, right?

All white Europeans must move to North America immediately. We will use the chaos of this mass movement to purify our land once again.

I warned you bro
I warned you about natural disasters

BLACKED

captcha: pompe

>muh 1 million

Who could be behind this volcano?

He's in southern France, 90% he dies 10% he starves to death and his autistic wife eats their children.

>Daily (((Star)))) Online
Hmmm wonder who is behind this?

and the yellowstone goes off then what

The only reasonable course of action here is to start throwing rapefugees into the caldera in hopes of placating the volcano god.

Ha, you got us there! Protect your farmers, though, seriously, the Greeks are up to something with all those "migrants".

Just harvest the ash sculptures of people too stupid to evacuate and sell them to liberals as health & beauty scrub powder.

The bone fragments help exfoliate.

post I LOVE YOU WINTER CHAN if you dare

maybe this is why the elites are fleeing to Antarctica they will be safe in bunkers and the forest.

SOMEBODY TOUCHA MY SPAGHET