SPOUSAL PRIVILEGE HAPPENING

“...one of her attorneys submitted paperwork signed by both parties agreeing to end the case,
The judge announced from the bench that the case was “discontinued.”

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/10/huma-abedin-and-anthony-weiner-call-off-divorce-case.html

Are they hoping to share the same prison cell?

Married can claim the 5th and not testify against each other

>Spousal Privilege
It's so neither can be forced to testify against each other.

>lawyers just not realizing that privilege exists

What if Huma makes a deal, and ejaculates the truth on Hilldawg, the Podestas, Lynch, Holder, Obummer, etc., otherwise, the Weiner child will be without a parent who isn't in prison. Whatever shall we do with poor Mini-Weiner?

happening!

>do with poor Mini-Weiner
Take him to Comet for some pizza with walnut sauce

This may indeed be a prelude to a happening.

LOL - Totally a spousal privilege play. It's a smart move on her [lawyer's] part. But what it CLEARLY shows is that the wold pack is closing is on Clinton Universe and Huma particularly. If she has to stay married as a defense move to prevent the Feds from flipping her husband, then she's not sleeping very well at night.

If Huma's not sleeping well, nobody in Hillary's inner circle is sleeping well, because the ONLY reason the heat is on Huma is because she is a key stepping stone on the way to get the Queen Cunt.

Thus, this is GREAT NEWS!

Innocent Spouse also

This actually has to do with the child and how the custody will be handled (selected) by Huma and NOT the state.

Wut? Dude, she's relatively hot, she's rich, she's connected and she's famous. She's also married to a pervert who's in prison. Given what he's done to himself, she undoubtedly has full custody of the kids. There's exactly zero upside to her staying with him, unless...... unless..... unless, perhaps, there IS a good reason to stay married to him.... perhaps you want him to stay quiet about what he knows.... KYS

You seem to be uninformed with how the real world works.

Trust me, user. When your spouse is a convicted sexual predator, it ain't a heavy lift to win a court battle for full legal custody of the kiddies. Especially if you have money. And connection to some of the best lawyers in the Country.

This is either (a) true love, (b) "staying together for the sake of the kids, (c) blackmail by Danger, or (d) spousal privilege to prevent federal investigators from either rolling your Husband or forcing him to testify against you (or face perjury charges).

You'll never guess what I do for a living...

Obviously you dont have a clue... Huma is already indicted (back in October) and where is her side family located? Out of the country? Where is Weiners? So... put on your thinking cap and imagine what a mother may want to be able to dictate in regard to the care of their child.

Spousal privilege is actually two things. First spouses can't be forced to testify against one another and second anything communicated between each them is not admissible in court. Either spouse can waive this last one and from then on it no longer applies to either of them.

There's also a difference between those two aspects when it comes to post-marriage protection.... It's been a while since I was in that class, but for one of those, you lose the protections after divorce about pre-divorce communications.

Do you understand what you typed? Let me guess... you are a student loan debt straddled barista at IHOP, or is it a sandwich artist?

You lose all protections after divorce. I'm not sure what you are getting at. The only way you have those protections is to be married in the first place.

I need pics of Humas sexy legs

She’s so deep she’s lost all respect for herself and the future of her child.

The protections still apply to any communication that occurred during the marriage. The protection ceases to exist at the point of divorce. But any communication made while married will always be subject to the privilege.

So anyone saying this is a play to “keep” the privilege is misinformed