This woman is terrible at her job and unpleasant to watch in every possible way...

This woman is terrible at her job and unpleasant to watch in every possible way. At least Spicer and Scaramucci were kind of funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

comradejordan.tumblr.com/post/169561991382
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what the fuck is wrong with her eyes

Its a man in a wig

and her nose

she's what the press deserves

It's just a middle easterner

You are a retard and you should kill yourself

That might be the point

This is the only correct response.

She's perfect, and very smart. The left can't even target her either because she's a female and has a slight sleepy eye or something.
Overall she's /ourgirl/ and fields questions against the retarded press extremely well.

Exactly... im sure Acosta must be miserable every waking moment of his life.

>the only girl Sup Forumstards can get are obnoxious hunchback retards

Checks out

idk user something tells me saying "no you" isnt the best MO for a press secretary but thats just me

i like the way her mouth moves when she talks

lul what? she's constantly bending reporters over her knee. She took a huge shit on Jim Acosta the other day

Proof. And if she's saying it to a shill it's fine.

kys faggot

The tails of leopards move so majestically while they're busy mauling a little boy out of frame

I would unironically give this boxxy broad every inch of my dick

oh im sorry you don't find Sarah attractive maybe we can get Olivia Wilde up there right you fuckin faggot. She has to put up with so much crap already whatever

LOL True, but wouldn't a brilliant smoking hot blonde conservative do 10x more damage to them. Imagine putting a brain in Tomi Lahren.

I used to feel this way but now I uncontrollably masturbate within 3 minutes of the press briefing starting. Intense fucking orgasms. My wife and kids just look at me with disgusted expressions.

would bang but feel ashamed after desu

comradejordan.tumblr.com/post/169561991382

Check this retarded cunt out. She's writing up her own radical feminist manifesto to limit male human rights and the usual fat dyke flaptrap.

I love you guys

Not even trying, come on

Can't unsee

She is probably the ugliest person in terms of facial composition who has ever held that position.
They chose her because they know the left would be hesitant to insult how she looks.

Sarah gets the job done and makes it look easy.
Love to see her decimate the fake news journos.

Dude, she is fucking ripping them to shreds.
there is something to be said for competence, not ALL women have to be sexy.

Kek. Why does she remind me of some type of farm animal? A milk cow perhaps? I think it's the eyes

She's good at her job, you journo faggots ain't got shit on Trump

I love Sarah Huckabee Sanders's blow job lips and i don't care who knows it

As much as I hate that queer Milo should’ve been press secretary

Remember what they did to Palin?
And she was just barely "office hot."
Attractive women aren't allowed to be in positions of power or influence these days. You have to look like a blob fish or people will just say you're a stupid ditz.

lol

I agree but maximum triggering would be a delight.

At least he has charisma. She does the same word-stumbling that Spicer did, but in a meaner tone.

Palin was also a legitimate moron who repeatedly made laughable statements

Well you're entitled to your opinion but you know about everyone having an asshole right?

surely youre joking

>ywn know what it's like to be held down and pegged by this milky-white ox of a woman.
why live

This, whenever the left attacks her they prove their own bigotry, and she's actually great at taking them on.

She's the exact type of beefed up unattractive dead serious PTA mom type found alllll over rural america that nobody fucking messes with

She makes the whole room her bitch. I enjoy it.
Maybe too much.

Motherfuckers. Stop being so stupid

She's actually a pretty damn good Press Secretary, better than Spicer at least if it means anything.

Plus she can pull the female card. I also think the fact that she's not very physically attractive is a huge bonus. It demonstrates that the only reason why she's doing well in her position is because of her ability/potential, Definitly not her looks.

>this milky-white ox of a woman.

Underrated

it's called Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

I think she's Hot as fuck...

I think she's pretty.

>My wife and kids
you meant to say her kids didn't you

Your mom has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

>Dude, she is fucking ripping them to shreds.
Who are you watching? Sarah is a fucking moron.

Yup. They are baited into being vein cunts making fun of her looks which just makes them look even more pathetic and spiteful.

Take Jim Belushi
Opacity

Results

LOL

nah i like her shes good at her job and respectable, shame on you OP

>the id like to speak to your manager face

don’t call me Shirley

/thread

I wonder what Trump calls her. My money is on Chunk.

Funny because it's probable.

sage shills false flagging

I wish we still had Scaramucchi. Now that guy has charisma, unlike this dried up humpback whale.

Rrrrrraaggggghhhhhhhhrrrr!

She makes great pie. I would eat her pie.

I like her, shes just brushing everything off but really maintaining a friendly but annoyed demeanor.

Plus shes woman, so untouchable.

Scaramucci was my favorite so far. And spicier

She's a cool chick and she beats the shit out of bad reporters. She's not ugly at all. So what if she has some slightly quirky facial features. What's not to like? She looks like a real woman, the kind you squirt babies into because you know that's what you're meant to do.

What do you mean? That was an excellent Sup Forums post. You call it bait, I call it Art.

Where'd her neck go?

Oh gosh... It hurts... Gib oxygen bottle

Totemo legit desu

No, Goyim, *I* am the Israeli shill!

*laughs in merchant*

ITT Shareblue makes fun of a plus sized woman in a prestigious position but it's okay cause they're the left, right? the left can't be sexist or hateful, right? nooooo

Sara is a Leftist media slayer..She can think faster than they can speak.Its a bloodbath every time....lol

She has permanent mom face. The eyebrow always knows I took the last cookie and I'm lying about it.

SAGE

Written like a real Slav. Good job, Russofaggot.

EYYYY

MISS ME YET FELLAS?

Yeah, it makes me wanna blow my nut. ITT, a miscegenated admixture of shills, low-t soyboys, coal burners, chink chasers, and other """men""" who don't recognize an EXCELLENT fuck with a good head on her shoulders.

Fuck you faggot. She makes a great pecan pie.

Are you Jim Acosta and does this happen IN the WH Press Room?

Da fuq? But you got dub s so I'll check it

She is fat and ugly too

No shit, but it's not pc to say it.

So the press it's screwed, they don't have another joan rivers.

I miss you so hard. I need a spring sweeps mooch cameo.

HE DIDN'T SAY THAT #ALTERNATIVEFACTS

Neck yourself shill, she doesn't take shit from kike journalists. The press secretary isn't supposed to be funny or entertaining, if you want that go watch a fucking comedy show.

Sup Forums surely is in an alternate universe these days...

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is rekting reporters left and right and she's getting more respect in conservative communities. She is the best Trump's house secretary so far.

Allow me to explain. I didnt grow up around my mom so I have a killer fetish for other people's moms. Sarah sets that shit ablaze.

thats kinda the point
shes an unlikable cunt but shes a woman so the media loves her

Neanderthal DNA

She is the offspring of career politicians, isn't she?
Fruit of a poisonous tree.
My colleague across the hall plays her daily, I find her monotone soothing.

Your face gets that way when you have to listen to dumbass questions all day.

Hick Huckabee.