This kike can't even find the strength to pull the hammer back

Why does Sup Forums love this faggot so much?

Because Jim finds activism gay as fuck and most of the people on Sup Forums are NOT alt right.

(((Jim))) a.k.a. Mister Mekotur just got thrown out by his race-mixing asian girlfriend 'Jade'. I guess he spent too much time shilling his e-celeb drama for shekel-clicks for his youtube channel on Sup Forums. What a fat piece of shit.

>Why does Sup Forums love this faggot so much?
I don't even know who the fuck that is.

Jim is probably the next Maddox. Not really taking sides about anything, just trashing any side for personal amusement.

That's not Jim though retard.

That's going to be his downfall honestly. He thinks he can ride the fence and just smirk his way through it when 85% of his fans already know the truth - and they know that he knows it too.

It's not every e-celeb's job to take a stance on this stuff. But you can't take a principled centrist position. That's copping out and calling it an opinion. Which advertises to everyone that you're just in it for the patreon shekels, and not the edgelord your fans want you to be.

He needs to just tip his hat to the fact that he knows the truth about race, but then make it clear that it's not his schtick, so he's not going to start advocating for white ethnostate or whatever. But sitting in the middle and pointing at both sides as if one isn't blatantly right, and the other blatantly wrong... well that's just chickenshit.

>"people wanted me to lead gamergate so I deleted my channel"

???

Jester of the internet, and ridicule is extremely powerful.

Assuming thats a m92 or a derivative, the trigger pull is double action, meaning with hammer down the trigger pull will cycle it back and release it, setting off the round in the chamber. Only a single action only pistol requires the hammer to be cocked back before it can be fired ALA 1911's and SAO pistols. most modern external hammer pistols are double and single action.

The problem with basing your entire YouTube career and personality around pointing and laughing is that eventually it's going to happen to you. And when it does, you're going to get fucking wrecked.

That's not Jim. Another newfag shill exposed.

sage

>le individualist

He has expressed his personal beliefs before in many occasions, usually streams, debates, conversations, etc. He's pretty much your typical Sup Forums user in terms of beliefs, mostly right-wing libertarianism. He's an oldfag who's been around longer than you've even been on the Internet most likely, he just doesn't want to be the face of a movement. It's not his shtick.

He's funny. Not sure going poltical is the right move but I like his content.

t. kiwifarms user

Pull the trigger cowardfag

they're pretty apolitical and i remember at one point them saying they dont care who become president which really pisses me off.

indecisiveness like this is why i feel they went from shitting on people who made patreons during GG to making eventually one of their own later.

Cause clearly paterons were unethical then, but totally ethical now.

Is that metokur? Fucking lol he definitely should keep his face hidden since he looks like a greasy bear-fag while having such a clean crisp voice

Mockery is a very potent political tool. You don't need to become full blown activists to influence things. Sargon is making a mistake. By trying to create a formal movement he may actually do more harm to his cause than anything else.

Let's take TYT and Cenk with his WolfPac as an example. How close are those retards to accomplishing anything of substance with regards to political corruption? If anything the Democrats are more corrupt now than they've ever been.

Just fyi, wolfpac was supposed to be focused on getting enough states to join forces to force a constitutional amendment banning money in politics. It's a solid plan when you check the details, it only fails due to lazy weak retards. Which is also why sargon's movement will fail so idk...

You don't need to pull the hammer on that gun.

Yes it is, he was live-streaming the other day.

This is pretty much everyone in the Skeptic/Commentary communitay. Every fucking commentary video is a 5 to 30 minute declaration of "I'm clever, I'm clever, I'm clever".

Sure, Wolf-pac was a good idea on paper. Except it was being run by progressives and we all know how hostile those people are towards anyone who disagrees with them even slightly.

in all fairness three years ago not nearly as many people had patreons, now everyone and their mom does.

That's why he has that caricature picture when he makes videos, he won't show his real face. If you go back into his VERY early videos, the caricature isn't that white-user with the hat, it's of (((Jim))) himself, and it looks exactly like the OP pic That IS (((Jim)))

Stop posting these threads, he’s not an e-celeb, he’s just another user, you have nothing to gain from making these threads lol

so laci green is just another user
what about vegan tara
she just another user?

Jim's on a whole other level. Most of the members of the Skeptic Communituh™, sans the ones that are in it just to pwn feminists, at least try to offer a coherent counter argument. Jim's more akin to leafyishere. Man, come to think of it I'd love to see Jim get the Content Cop treatment.

I dunno if Jim is the kind of content that would work well in the Content Cop formula.

especially as ian isnt versed/in the sphere of political stuff.

I'd rather see logan paul get it.

the way he speaks...i dont know it feels like hes trying too hard?

I like his content most of the time, but I can't get over the fact that it seems like he tries to make every line sound like its more clever than the last

I know someone is going to make the mistake, so just to get it out of the way the OP pic isn't Jim IRL, that's Habermann, and it's an inside joke of Jim larping as him, the only thing known about Jim is that he has an asian GF that is a Murdoch Murdoch superfan and by jim's words "is more racist than I am", besides that he's kept his word on anonymity and not having people worship his mugshot.