Does this bitch ever stop making every single thing about herself? 5 episodes and I'm already sick of it

Does this bitch ever stop making every single thing about herself? 5 episodes and I'm already sick of it.

wow she is not a perfect animu girl who wants to give her pussy to the mc
WOW this anime suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure is terrible

Nice false dilemma. She's just an unlikable twat who so far never learns nor gets punished for it, that's all.

No, it's one of the reasons I dropped it at episode 11. She's somehow more obnoxious than the MC from Tweenie Witches which I dropped for the same reason.

People have more layers than it you fucking socially stunned retard
yes she is selfish but she does persue her ambitions, many episodes starts with her exhausted of training and they outright call her selfish in the latest episode
she is a great MC

Does she make you feel inferior or something?

if she was a male character she would get shat on for being a whiny twat

but since she's cute people will defend her

>never learns
watch the anime you fucking pleb.

Shes like 12 dude what did you expect. All 12 year olds are retarded

she wouldn't tho
most shounen protags are just like her and people love it

>so far
Learn to read.

>complains about an anime
>hasn't watched it

>complains about thread
>hasn't read it

Naruto the character is somewhat less obnoxious and most people dislike him.

>not an argument.

but he is in a terrible series
try gon freecs next time

>"hey, I watched x episodes of this show and I dislike this, does it ever get better?"
>goes to the thread to complain that OP hasn't watched the whole show
Fuck logic.

While I agree at times she can be annoying, I think thats what makes her a good character. She isn't always perfect and she is constantly at odds with her environment. But never the less she continues to persevere and do the best she can. Which is kinda the point of the show, and sort of Trigger's outlook in general.

She was getting pretty annoying to me too but she eventually begins to appreciate the value of hard work. In episode 6 specifically.

Her personality doesn't change much, but that might be for the better. Seeing her practice and show concern over her studies every once in a while is progress. I just hope she continues to grow. Ideally through more interaction with Diana since she's a great foil and a more interesting character in my opinion

most people dislike the guy too after the Chimera arc and wishing bullshit

I don't remember Gon ever managing to turn a discussion about learning Nen or fighting the Phantom Troupe/Chimera Ants into
>"what about finding muh dad?"
which would be the Akko analogue.

meant for

he almost killed himself because of muh kaito

I agree, I'm like 6 episodes behind on this series now just because she's such an annoying jackass I lost interest.

In that situation he was undeniably the bad guy.

even Gon is a shitty example best example is probably Luffy

>exposition about the arc's plot
>yeah whatever, Imma become pirate king
Well shit.
Luffy is more sympathetic though because he's usually kicking butts in the way of his goal while Akko spends a long time mostly throwing tantrums.

luffy gets called on his bullshit too

She's 16.

All of the witches are generic as fuck.

more creative than the usual anime magic high-schooler

Akko has a short skirt!

His point stands

But she is still retarded

We are on the second OP and she can't even fly yet.

How so?

16 year olds are retards too