There are a lot of similarities between gun control and drug prohibition...

There are a lot of similarities between gun control and drug prohibition. If you talk about banning guns for public safety reasons Conservative right-wing scum whines, "Buuuuut that's not fair! Most people own guns responsibly!"

The same could be said about drugs. It's not fair to ban drugs for the people who can use drugs in moderation while remaining employed.

Fuckin' idiot right-wingers like to act like they care about the rights of the individual when it helps them.

"Don't ban guns, that's not fair."

*two seconds later*

"Every user of that drug deserves to be labeled a criminal!"

Fuck you faggot right-wingers, fuck your support for the war on drugs, and fuck your fascist cops.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why ban guns? Do you not realize criminals don’t care about the law and will continue to break it? How would one defend themself if the criminal has a gun?

Why don’t you liberal cucks understand that in the US, more guns = less crime

Are you that fucking delusional?

I honestly don't know why people keep bringing up the fine details of gun control when it will literally never happen. I doubt any gun control law will ever pass because this really is burgerland, the land of burgers

Drugs alter the mental state and sanity of a person. Guns are just machines.

Not the same at all. There are unstable druggies out there, which is why I carry.

>Why ban guns?

Public safety, fag. We, the rest of society, knows what's best for you and you don't need a gun.

After all, that's how drugs are treated. "You can't use drugs because we know what's best for you."

the War on drugs is a purposely badly orchestrated operation, if it was an actual WAR and the law would be uphold it would be over in no time

on the other side of the spectrum you have drugs, ideally whatever, do what you want, but in the REAL WORLD there's this thing called the FARC, which is the Revolucionary Armed Forces of Columbia that is a domestic guerrilla and terrorist group that controls THE ENTIRE COMMERCE OF DRUGS, in one day they're dominate the entire worldwide drug distribution, next day they're a major enterprise, the other a political party and the other you fuck over the entire world.

Guns are good for the morals of society, drugs are bad for it.

Do you live in the US?

If you do I am pretty sure you are aware that there are over 300+ million guns here, you will never take them all away, it’s impossible.

Not to mention it’s a 2nd amendment right, so fuck you if you think I can’t own a gun.

Have fun relying on law enforcement to protect you all the time, because by the time they get to your location you’ll already be dead, faggot. And that can be prevented by simply owning a gun, kill yourself.

>I'm too stupid to know that drugs are described as a right in the Constitution.

All of this is a chain reaction of the British Empire. Slavery in America? Started with the British Empire. They brought the slavers to America. Guns in America? Started with the British Empire. The Second Amendment was the result what happened during the Revolutionary War. The British were barbaric, cruel lime juicers. The limeys came closer than Hitler to conquering the world.

All that said, I got something for you. If you don't like America, then get the fuck out or don't visit. It's as simple as that. Limeys need to stay in their third world shithole known as the UK.

Drugs are much more dangerous than guns, and kill far more each year

Fuck you OP
Guns rock
Faggots like you need to be banned

>knows what's best for you
No, you don't, you have no right to dictate how others live their lives unless they infringe upon YOUR constitutional rights.
>inb4 muh right to not be offended
There is no constitutional right to censor others .

You can't use weed to protect yourself, your family or your community from neither criminals nor tyrants.
We're done here.

So wait you want to use crimes that involve the use of a weapon as justification to disarm honest hard working law abiding Americans?

I don't even own a gun and I ain't falling for it
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Use your real flag shill faggot. I own over 30 guns, including machine guns, and tens of thousands of round of ammo. Nothing you say will change the impact of gun culture in America and our support of self-defense. I'm done making logical arguments for anti-gun cucks, despite the many that exist and the poor logic on their side. Now I will just laugh at what a failure your movement is and will continue to be. Move to a gun-free nation of peace, I suggest a white one but they are disappearing...they will be needing guns soon.

>has yet to refute anyone

Or you could move to a red state that has no gun or weed laws.

Too cold and expensive, weed heads are not what we should aim to be. My state sucks too, Tejas is lost.

Heroin and meth should be legalized. Prove me wrong. (Protip: You can't)

I didn't say come here faggot. In fact if you ever see an Alaska thread I'm the guy who says stay the fuck out.

you are in a political board
farc is no longer a thing

>here are a lot of similarities between gun control and drug prohibition.
Firearms are a right.
Drugs (when speaking of harmful drugs such as heroin and cocaine) are not a right.

> If you talk about banning guns for public safety reasons Conservative right-wing scum whines, "Buuuuut that's not fair! Most people own guns responsibly!"
Our firearm rights aren't subject to firearm deaths.

>It's not fair to ban drugs for the people who can use drugs in moderation while remaining employed.
Harmful drugs do not benefit society. And again, harmful drugs are not a right.

>Fuckin' idiot right-wingers like to act like they care about the rights of the individual when it helps them.
Firearms are beneficial to the individual. Drugs are not.

>"Don't ban guns, that's not fair."
We have the right to own firearms even if the government banned them.

>"Every user of that drug deserves to be labeled a criminal!"
Correct. Because they are harming themselves and through their actions, society.

>Fuck you faggot right-wingers,
Not an argument.

>fuck your support for the war on drugs,
You sound like a druggie.

>and fuck your fascist cops.
But there's nothing wrong with fascism.

>Public safety, fag.
Our firearm rights aren't subject to others abusing their firearm rights.

>We, the rest of society, knows what's best for you
Your feeling don't trump our firearm rights.

>and you don't need a gun.
Our firearm rights are not subject to your personal view of needs.

>After all, that's how drugs are treated.
Drugs contribute nothing to society and aren't an inherent right. Firearms are an inherent right.

>"You can't use drugs because we know what's best for you."
You shouldn't be allowed to use drugs because drugs are inherently harmful and harm both the person and society as a whole.

1. You can learn to responsibly and safely use a firearm without years of schooling. You can't do the same for drugs.

2. Possession of firearms is a Constitutional right drugs are not.

3. Guns are sold only after background checks with the local authorities and the FBI. Firearms have strict manufacturing guidelines for materials and workmanship so that proper and responsible operation is safe. Illegal drugs are often made in very unclean labs with no regulations and often with harmful chemicals.

4. It is possible to responsibly use a firearm. It is NOT possible to responsibly use drugs without a physicians prescription for them and following doctors orders on their use.

Why can't we have both guns and drugs?

HAPPENING

SPLC DECLARES #MYBORDERSMYCHOICE "HATE"

twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920

You did not explicitly, but you did say "move to a red state" and then post an Alaska related picture. Are you autistic? Because you seem autistic.

The king of England wants you to get high and turn in your guns

>society know what’s best for you

My bait alarm just went off

>Are you autistic?
To be honest I'm kinda high

Drugs aren't guranteed by the constitution. Amendment needed.

Muh facism
Literal autism. Why don't you kill yourself if not having your precious drugs makes you so sad?

gun control laws pass almost every year in different states you jack ass

How about you stop being a degenerate druggy hippy criminal, and you won't have to be afraid of guns anymore?

banning either is wrong because it infringes on individual free will.

The only people who are scared of americans having guns, are those who want to invade and conquer the United States.