Will President Oprah Winfrey tear down our wall?

What is going to happen to our wall when Oprah takes over in 2020?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jHLdYuzXqPI
youtube.com/watch?v=7liYfhRgXGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's the point of staying alive to get old if you can't just make passes at every reasonably young woman you encountered? Civilized society gives old men a pass.

CELEBRITIES AREN'T QUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT

OUR CELEBRITY IS MORE THAN QUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT

Imagine a political party in shambles to the point the thinkoprah will win anything hahaha

oh gee i dunno

Oprah is a fucking nigger and I hope she dies

Trump at least talked a lot about politics and policy years and years ago up until he ran. Has Oprah ever talked about anything other than feel-good identity politics?

Meryl and Tom are going to get the rope. Hollyweird will burn.

Just how many narcotics have you taken in the last 24 hours?

America deserves Oprah, I can't wait to watch her turn america into a third world country in only 4 years, now I can only assume but I imagine her policies will go something like this
>Open border policy
>Affirmative action policies
>social welfare programs to an extreme (but only for coloured folk and single mums)
>Tax hikes for the rich (She might be rich but she's still a nigger)
>Pronoun legislation to protect LGBTQI+ feelings
>Pardon's for black men on drug charges
>Guilty until proven innocent on rape accusations
>A free car for everyone.

Given when Trump is finished the Democrats might just be that desperate.

liberals ruining castaway
fuck you liberals

>tom hanks
reee

1. There is as of yet no wall.
2. It's not 2020, and a lot can happen between now and 2020. Death being one of them.
3. Counting fat asses before they're cooked is not prudent. I remember the Hillary polls as if it was yesterday: slam dunk, yeah, that was it....a historic presidential victory and all that stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=jHLdYuzXqPI

It would be a wise move on their part. Right now they need someone who is well known and without controversy.

Your fence isn't getting built, so... nothing?

The polls left out the part that as a Republic we are not bound by a popular vote. This is to prevent mob rule.

This is the Pandora's Box Trump being elected has opened, between him and Obama, "qualified" is such a low bar at this point, it's just a popularity competition and team sport with proper skills no longer mattering.

Trump was a successful businessman before he was a celebrity
He didn’t make his money off of being on tv that was just extra
If you made your fortune from tv you are a celebrity
If you made your fortune from your job you’re a success
Cuckerberg makes more sense than Oprah or the rock

I'm sorry, do you not know who Oprah is?

Please all presidents did was go to college for 4 years I mean that’s better than nothing so you can understand laws and how the system works
But every president became president after horsing around in the military or joining the right clubs after becoming s senator which is easy if You become one in some fly over state

I wonder how many dead babies those two have fucked/eaten. Anything these fuckers say is pointless to listen to. Fuck Hollywood. The cabal is going down.

You mean before Trump almost all the 20th century presidents had some experience in government? Those that didn't had at least military experience?

Meryl Streep creeps me the fuck out. She had to know about the shit Weinstein and Polanski did and she still puts on that weird, soulless grin preaching how she knows what's good for everyone else.

it does show a certain amount of desperation that they're willing to bypass politicians that have spent their entire lives "playing the game" just to find someone, anyone, that can dredge up enough popularity.

You mean like Ronald Reagan?

Slide thread you fucking faggot epic nigger cia fuck!!! Sage in all fields I'm a marine dataminer marine dataminer marine dataminer

HAPPENING!!!!!!1
GET IN HERE FAGGOTS:

dont these people learn! shillary used all of hollywood to promote her platform and she still lost...

>sage
Sage
>sage
Sage

oprah is everything that they wanted hillary to be minus the baggage of her nefarious involvement in politics for most of her life.
i'm excited to see the united sharts of amerimutt become an even bigger laughing stock than it already is when you dumb fucks vote her in

I don't know what you do over there in Thailand, but since you don't seem to know about any of the people you are talking about, I recommend getting back to it instead of trying to discuss politics.

There would need to be a wall in order for it to be torn down.

Trump curse strikes again essays

Unrelated but
What exactly do people see in Tom Hanks? I never got it, hes like an unfunny Robin Williams. And was his movie forrest gump supposed to have a great meaning or what? That americans are eternally cucked by roasties who spent their youth getting fucked by Black Panther guys?

If Trump gets some daca legislation passed or a dreamer bill passed. I'ma vote for him again. If not I could go with Oprah

Checked.

she will have to finish because americans would be trying to go towards a better life on mexico.

>
>It would be a wise move on their part. Right now they need someone who is well known and without controversy.

>Without controversy
>still a good couple of years for Sup Forums to dig

She has no chance. Check it.

wait a moment trump is an well know stock trader and executive heven published the art of the deal why are we talking about him as if he was only one celebrity?
WTF?

KGBTQL now has more than 13 user.

So, does O watch or join in? I imagine its something like this

>I'm sorry, do you not know who Oprah is?
she was the woman who became famous by pandering to the masses, used that to create the church of oprah used it to evade taxes and launder money.
and lives to this day using that.
quite sure trump has everything alright when it comes to economy trought.

*Sucks on kike sex offenders earlobe*

I'd like you to elaborate, who's Oprah? I've heard you mutts salivate after her.

Businessman that is so accomplished he achieves celebrity status.
>VS
Celebrity that is so accomplished she uses her status to start a business.
>it's pretty black and white desu. Pun intended.

>88044
Checked.

Oprah would not be able to survive the Democratic primaries because she would not be hard-left enough for them.

He was a gov in the most populated state in the union with an economy the size of a first world country for 8 years. Which actually is a lot closer in terms of being a president than being some senator from Illinois that hardly showed up to even vote.

Um the most hard left guy got fucked over in the primaries.

Are you implying Oprah was born a celebrity? You are an absolute retard.

She'd be great, she's famous, she has a vagina AND she's black! What more could a virtue-signaling pussy riddled with white guilt possibly want?

>Libby's
I spit on my monitor out of anger.

two mental midgets in their 60's

her va-jay-jay

obviously not, dumb dumb.

T Hanks and Meryl Arrested as another pedo ring goes down.

when will the ride end.

first, she's not
second, how many walls does she have around her multiple mansions?
third, s-age

youtube.com/watch?v=7liYfhRgXGk

*inner weimar intensifies*

So tired of hearing about Meryl Streep and now Robert De Niro.

You'd think Hollywood elites would lay low considering the whole metoo shit storm.