>no house
>no pension
>no family because used up whores
>overpopulation
>niggers
>chink dominance
>no working anti biotics
>no space travel
Why are we even pretending anybody can turn this shit around?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Hgoboh8Zqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we’re like shinji in the final episodes. what matters is the will to live. jerking off to comatose hapas is our privilege

Cut welfare -> brutal civil war -> ethnostate with national currency -> mining asteroids in a year tops if Israel doesn't nuke us

Aim higher.

We have to reinfiltrate our institutions the same way they did. Become teachers, preachers etc and undo the damage.

very noble but 10 can't do the work of 1000s

Coffee pot coffee pot, I've got the SPAGET ON LOCK

Just lose yourself in the music...

Spark a doob and let life take its course

Thats the way they did it, that's the best way to fix it. Either that or we hope and wait that it'll fall apart (eventually it will) then fix whatevers left.

Target the far leftist arts. The arts have a power over the public that is unimaginable. Check out this pro-refugee art by Ai Wei Wei. Be like this guy in the vid & criticize leftist millionaire artists:
youtu.be/_Hgoboh8Zqo

Does that mean we will enact Ragnorak and bring about the 3rd impact as our vengance upon the world?

>be a degenerate and give up (((goyim))) smoke a joint like bob Marley (((degenerate nigger))) allowbyourself to be culturally appropriated when Tyrone and Jamal come for your family and life give up user it’s all futile hitler was a jew.

Why are potheads such faggots?

Just prepare for the inevitable balkanization of all formerly white countries and focus on actualization. Then enjoy life. There is nothing else to do really.

>Why are we even pretending anybody can turn this shit around?

Please nigger, we have overcome worse than this.

Work hard. Better yourself. Live a good life. Fight for the future of our people. You think the situation of civilization hasn't been dire before? We need to either become strong or else we won't survive. And what's worse then the weakest, most base people will determine the course of history. The survival of western civilization starts with the individual, so do your part. Have a family and become the kind of man that you would have all men be if it were in your power.

>Have a family
oh not that meme again

Space travel?? Wtf good does that do? Fuckkin faggot

War.

>tfw at the end of an era
I go back and forth on the daily. Western countries are shitholes, White women are whores (inb4 small town trad church qt, she has trashy tattoos and has tried meth), our governments are inept or malevolent or both, your marriage will end in messy divorce, all art, literature and culture is degenerate propaganda. But we were great once.

Sometimes I think I aight to just move to Taiwan, marry a Taiwanese girl, forget about fixing my country or preserving my race, and instead just have a good life. Taiwan is wonderful, and it’s the first place I’ve been where I’m generally treated as if I’m valuable, women find me attractive, and life is enjoyable.

Leave that rock behind full of niggers and start over ? you dumb unimaginative piece of amerimutt

>oh not that meme again

You mean the meme that people have been happily participating in for millennia? Must be total bullshit, right?

Why is it exactly that so much anti-natal propaganda has infiltrated our society that people now not only deny themselves the most natural of things, but in fact find it repulsive? Could it possibly have something to do with the fact that the nuclear family is the strongest social structure in society, and that once you destroy it you are left with just the individual and the individual is much easier to control?

It's also interesting that whenever one brings up the topic of having a family—at least on here—they are met with these bromides about how "your work can be your legacy," and that one should pursue both wealth and fame, despite the fact that not only will you never be rich or famous, no one you know will be rich or famous. At the end of the day you will probably only have your family, and even if you produce something of even a little value you likely won't be remembered. Think of any prominent politician in your country; any MP or senator. These are certainly eminent people—much more than you or I or anyone we know—and yet they're never remembered very long after they're gone. I would be willing to bet you wouldn't be able to tell me the names of any of the MPs from your district from 50 years ago, despite the fact that they were eminent people. My point is that there's no reason to forgo having a family to chase the pipe dream of a legacy. This is the trick that progressives have played on women, telling them that they should have a 'career' rather than having a family, and that they should trade the "oppression" of being submission in order to be submissive to their bosses instead.

This isn't really something you'll realize until you're older and people you know die. Go see the kind of life childless old people live in their final years.

Thats a clone

Lay off the drugs and sci-fi little leaf... good luck getting to Mars you dumb shit syrup sipper...

But can we overcome our own propensities to fall for sensationalism, and virtue signalling?

Pot can be used for more than just bad behavior.
Ever see someone change from introspection that may have otherwise never occurred?
Ever see a cup slide across a flat table and fall off all on its own?

I get it, you're gonna tell me something someone else told you. Got it.

Thats a bleak way of looking at things.

Not having a family is considered one of the greatest abominations a human can participate in. If you have working genitalia without defect, it is your responsibility.

>Fools deny the existence of predators. Until there are wolves at the door.

Predators are made, not born. That picture you showed has all those people falling into a pit. Have fun with that.

>Why are we even pretending anybody can turn this shit around?
We don't, the mainstream media does that shit for us.
Just release a new game, a new movie or smartphone and everyone will be dazzled by that instead.
Shit out the latest celeb gossip like pedowood weinstein sexual assaults or whatever the fuck to distract the public.
Hype up the latest sporting event
Create false flags like the LA shootings to distract the public

If the mainstream media is reporting it, then that's what they want you to focus on. Don't be a sheep

>we have overcome worse than this.
No, you haven't. Don't get me wrong I'm rooting for white people, but this literally the war for the planet. There has never been more defining moments in history than the one's we're living right now.

Because who wants agency over their own aspirations or anything.

fucking complacent faggots.

>falling into a pit
what

At this point I'm not even deluding myself into thinking that we can take back what's ours. I am doing my best to live my life by my own rules and be unaffiliated with the rest of this rotten society. The fact that I live out in the country helps a great deal as I plan to build my own house and be entirely off-the-grid self-sufficient by 2022. My fiance has become completely redpilled (she is now way more racist than I am) and we talk constantly of how excited we are to have children and raise them right. The only problem is, no matter what, you always need money to make your visions come true. So right now I'm stuck programming computers to do stupid shit in hopes that I can get a cushy engineering job and make the necessary money.

tl;dr Yeah but make your own way

Do it for free-market capitalism so that everyone can have a mech and a harem of cat-girls in the future.

If an economic collapse happens, would you know how to help your wife give birth to a child? It would be pretty awkward especially if you don't know what you are doing and don't forget that in past history a lot of women used to die at child birth due to lack of technology and education. If you were an experienced doctor you were a valuable person and basically worshipped.

This is what it would be like on a worldwide collapse, the educated, smart and strong will be valued amongst all people.