One Piece

youtube.com/watch?v=wkzsQeWszNc

Thoughts?

Naruto > One Piece

nice jobber trio

If Luffy won the fruit, no Sabo around, who will he force to eat it?

I'm unironically hyped.

Helmeppo

Which is the better voice actress for Big Mom? The old or new one?

Bleach > Naruto > One Piece

Can't say yet since we've only heard 10 seconds of singing from the new one.

It depends on whether she can sound as overwhelming and threatening as the old one.

Who?

Edgy dude.
For real though, why shoop the hammer into a real gun?

Coby would be good choice too though.
Still not sure who Helmeppo is, but it'd be a waste on some nobody.

Sorry

>there are people in here who unironically like Ace 2.

what was Oda even thinking?

Oda got sick of drawing characters with black hair, so he killed Ace off and replaced him with blonde Ace.
Look at the Wedding arc. Germa 66? No black hair in sight. Big Mom? No black hair. Pudding? Nope.
Toriyama taught him that trick.

Robin. Then he would recruit Pudding.

He's not Ace 2.

He should've given Sabo a different devil fruit, not just recycled Ace's, because there's that nothing special about Sabo other than the dragon claw thing he does sometimes. Maybe a steampunk-based devil fruit and a pipe-based fighting style would've distinguished him and made him interesting.

Did they change the voice actress? Then I like the old one.

why not a Zoan? 3 brothers 3 different devil fruit types

Give him more serious looking eyes like Ace's, actual new clothes and a cool looking staff and I'd be better with him

I mean why does he have to look exactly the same, Luffy and Ace modified their looks over time naturally

>there's that nothing special about Sabo other than the dragon claw thing he does sometimes
Nothing special apart from his whole skillset, motivations, affiliation etc? More like being the big brother of Luffy and having the mera mera are the only things in common with Ace.

>Maybe a steampunk-based devil fruit and a pipe-based fighting style would've distinguished him and made him interesting.
That's exactly how it is. His fighting style has nothing to do with Ace.

Is Sanji stronger than Jinbe?

Why doesn't Sanji just amputee his arms and replace them with 2 more legs?

Sanji has not gone full out a single time post timeskip so far so who knows. He has either teamed up with someone, fought fodder or fought someone out of his league.

Stop posting Hogback

Well, he can use gumi powers without eating the fruit. Seems pretty powerful to me
>Hogback
who

So what are the real chances that with all the death flags tripped by:

>Pekoms
>Pedro
>Jinbe
>Pudding
>Reiju
>The entire Vinsmoke family

That we actually have nobody die this arc?

I didn't mention the circumstances with Judge, that was him clashing briefly and then holding back once Judge started bringing in human shields

99%. Unless some big plot-twist happens, everybody lives after this arc.

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

Pedro, Big Mom and more must die.

With how much death has been brought up, much more than any arc to date, I think everybody living would qualify as a plot twist.

None

Pekoms died of infection before the wedding invasion, Pedro will croak at the end, Jinbe will shout I WILL PUT MY LIFE ON THE LINE AGAIN before being eaten by Big Mom, Pudding will sacrifice herself for Sanji, Reiju will suck up the poison of the bazooka for some reason but it's so particularly lethal it kills her and the rest of Vinsmokes will be killed by a combination of Big Mom raging around and her children.

Sanji most likely.

Why? Tell me what would be achieved by killing them that can't be achieved otherwise.

the superior brother in every way.

Leg Leg Fruit

You don't hype up deaths for a whole arc to not deliver. Big Mom has to die because she's too much of a danger. Memory shit also work but lame.

Man, there's a lot of fodder. I just realized that everything you described could happen and the only long term effect is Jinbe.

Honestly though, I think Judge is most likely to die. He's too old and set in his ways, and killing him off would let the brothers have some potential development on their own.

But how is he going to prepare food?

looks like swastika?
>his family are also nazi germarny
deep

That is the entire point of why he doesn't fight with his hands in the first place.

Remember Alabasta? The arc that had one of the biggest (if not the biggest) number of distinguishable fodders' deaths to date? The arc that started with Crocodile killing whole pirate crew? The arc when Luffy explicitly told Vivi that people will die, and later pondered on her naivety with Crocodile? Still no actual character died.

The sound effects of this past episode got to me

The CHU of the poison removal got awkward as it went on so long without any change in the sound while the ridiculous noises the Vinsmoke shoes made diffused any sort of intimidation factor Yonji was seemingly supposed to have.

I don't watch the anime, is Yonji wearing clown shoes or something?

>there are people in here who unironically like Oda's furry wet dream

>Big Mom has to die because she's too much of a danger. Memory shit also work but lame.
We've got lots of stuff that would be awesome, but ended up pretty lame because of Oda's aversion to deaths.

>You don't hype up deaths for a whole arc to not deliver.
Look, I'd also like Oda to change his policy a bit, but I'm afraid it's a bit too late.

I disagree. There were convenient things like the 2 major character deaths where the people didn't actually die, but having civilians get roped into the conflict at all was a failure, so ultimately even the unnamed deaths had some weight to them.

WCI has had the largest collective martyr complex of any arc. Everyone seems like they're almost too eager to die. I just don't know why that would be the case if we didn't have at least one of them actually die.

It's Vinsmoke technology, you can see it on their feet if you read the chapter as well.

It's just the sound effect is absurd. Yonji is hovering in mid air at one point and it's particularly apparent.

>He doesn't want to fuck the bunny

All the vinsmokes have raid suits that give them abilities that are on par with CP9.

Add to the mix that all 5 siblings are genetically engineered to be closer to robots than anything

Wouldnt Franky be more of a benefit to bring to WCI with the Vinsmokes having better tech than him

why is sabo so fucking hot

>tried to take the blueprints of a weapon of mass destruction from the hands of a crook
>tried to execute a criminal who have affiliated herself with numerous pirate groups
>tried to take down an extremely dangerous pirate crew, who have destroyed several cities and killed countless marine fodders

Did CP9 ever do anything wrong?

He is literally fire

he ate the Mera Mera no Mi

The original idea was stealth mission. Even luffy admitted a small crew would succeed better than the full group. That was the whole reason for his choices: Navigator, Doctor, Stealth bones, and Pedro went as well to assist in getting the poneglyph.

As hot as room temperature porridge and about as interesting

Why is Aokiji so cool

They lost. Weakness is a crime according to Lucci.

One piece is atleast bearable. Naruto is boring garbage

They were antagonists in a shonen manga. They got what was coming to them.

The purple hair guy was kind of a cunt about it when doing it all.
Also, Lucci was an edgelord.
I love and want to protect Kaku and see him grow up healthy

He is literally ice.

They're a covert assassination group for the government. Actual human trash.

The good marines do nothing wrong.

franky and senor pink
sanji and bentham

will they see each other ever again?

International sales say otherwise, dickbreath

yeah

Sanji saw him again when he took their ship

senor pink jobbed to impel down

Post fishmen who are better than Jinbe

We can go further.

Arlong will be the only relevant fishman in OP.

BEST GIRL

Naruto was actually pretty fuckin good to be honest. I'm seriously don't get how Kishimoto just pulled a great series out of his ass when he is like totally autistic.

Who the fuck cares, Furious 8 broke the record of international debut!

People have shit taste, more news at 7

Best brother.

Arlong

Yeh that's what I was thinking. Although it would have fucked up the next arc...

Naruto is one of the few mangas where the story got better and become more popular post timeskip.

2 words nigga. Production values. No one sees Fast and Furious for the great plot they go for cool cars and explosions.

Does she have a rabbit's foot?

The two things I have to give Naruto credit for that One Piece has always had a problem with. People die regularly in Naruto. Naruto himself has a huge body count. And the characters actually fuck eventually. I'm not even a shipper it's just not believable this young people are around each other all the time and not fucking.

>is the living parent of a Strawhat
>indirectly caused the death of Sanji's mom
>abandoned and disowned Sanji
>experiments on his own children
>mind controls, manipulates, and enslaves them
>mastermind of the events leading to the arc
>no hope for redemption

Give me a good reason why Judge's chance of living is greater than 0%.

>WCI has had the largest collective martyr complex of any arc.
Isn't it comparable with Dressrosa? We've got Law, Bellamy, Kyros and Baby5 there after all.

Also, Sanji is already over it, I fully expect Jinbe and Reiju to follow soon enough.

Pedro is a bit tricky since we don't know if there is a way to return his lifespan to him, and that's the only reason he doesn't care for his own survival. So who knows, maybe. But I don't see what would be achieved by his death. The only people around who are actually close to him are Pekoms and Carrot, so it depends on what Oda wants to do with them.

And about Big Mom. I honestly can't see her going down now. WCI is a lenghty arc, but it's still a detour. And I think that th death of a Yonkou would significantly lessen the impact of Kaido's eventual defeat. Also event like this without the whole crew present seems weird. I wouldn't really mind this development, but like I said I'm 99% sure it's not happening.

I would say Sanji but his skill at swimming has saved the crew too many times.

couldn't the same be said of Yasopp

He's Sanji's dad.

He's a One Piece character and his death wouldn't be dramatic.

Stop !

Give me the list of dead villains in OP.

Wait, Moriah is a fishman?

>Moriah is a fishman

Oda is playing the fucking 4D chess here.

1. Gold Roger

Yup. While Blackbeard kills Shanks and Shillew kills Mihawk what do you think Van Augur will be doing?