Pops up out of nowhere around the time Hillary Clinton gives "Alt Right" speech

>Pops up out of nowhere around the time Hillary Clinton gives "Alt Right" speech
>Pushed by the media
>Has his goofy tiki torch carrying followers throw up a nazi salute, chant "Heil Trump" right infront of CNN camera's, knowing exactly how they will spin it
>Keep's his twitter and Blue Checkmark while real Nationalists like Jared Taylor are banned during the twitter purge
>Has known connection's to Jews and the Bush family among others

Is this board 90% Shills now or are you guys retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAozR_FDFb8
flatheadbeacon.com/2011/07/18/laura-bush-visits-glacier-national-park/
youtu.be/fAY9OlphRok
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/richard spencer/end/2015-01-01/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ron paul/end/2015-01-01/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/rand paul/end/2015-01-01/
radixjournal.com/about-2/
youtu.be/rKsfU-cIbUI
youtube.com/watch?v=aCtaiQo7ccM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kys Sup Forums knows he's controlled op, but eceleb trash has too many faggots

Spencer shills are out of control lately.

They're not as smart as they think they are, though.

richard spencer was getting arrested attending white nationalist conferences while you were still shitting your pants playing cawl uh dooty

kys kike shill

Found the retard, or shill

you're not going to convince anyone moarpheus, kys and fuck off with your cringey memes

I think it's because spencer is desperate to get control of the narrative with him and sargon; his whole reputation is riding on it.

You mean (((Richard Dickenhorst))) who gets ridiculous amounts of revenue from his family's owned businesses and rented properties?
The one who recently went on a livestream saying that he'd shit on freedom of speech if he had his ethnostate (where niggers are allowed btw)?
That Richard Dickenhorst?

That sounds like the man I'm talking about

>muh "out of nowhere"

They didn't come out of nowhere you weren't paying attention. This isn't a conspiracy you're just an idiot. It's your fault that you didn't notice this shit earlier. Don't blame anyone else.

youtube.com/watch?v=gAozR_FDFb8

Richard Spencer openly admits that the media uses him as a sensationalist clown because their viewer-base is fascinated by the "Alt-right"

He said that they love to hate him so they keep him around.

He's not a fucking shill, he just does goofy shit sometimes.

Wait wait, I'm not done yet
You mean the good ol Richard Dickenhorst who when asked about why he wants an ethnostate in the first place, instead of citing scientific data (with a biologist ready to back him up) goes on autistic tirades about the "spiritual way of living inherent to white people", in an effort to sound as mentally challenged and deranged as humanly possible, on the biggest livestream on youtube?

Face it, we all told you he was controlled opposition, but you still supported him and he has now effectively killed the cause by showing nothing but mental derangement to thousands of people. Or at the very least set it back by a good lot.

>goes on autistic tirades about the "spiritual way of living inherent to white people", in an effort to sound as mentally challenged and deranged as humanly possible, on the biggest livestream on youtube?
kek

Hi Richard.

The problem with Richard Spencer isn't how bad he is, but how much better he is than most on the right. Right wing movements seldom succeed because of the personality flaws of their leaders and members. Richard Spencer is clean cut, upper class, and well read. He's also a dork who puts his foot in his mouth. Jared Taylor is honestly better spoken, but less extreme. Anyone more extreme is too uncouth to communicate with the mainstream. Therein lies the issue.

The far-right has no realistic way forward politically in the Anglosphere. It has continued to grow, which gives me some hope, but it still has zero political power. Spencer deserves his share of the blame, but don't let his followers escape without guilt either. Regardless I'm done waiting for a miracle.

Spency is controlled opposition by the Central "Intelligence" Agency so they must defend his PR image even in this basket weaving forum

>Right wing movements seldom succeed because of the personality flaws of their leaders and members
>Not because they know what they're talking about, unlike Dicky "foot in his mouth" (((Spencer)))

This is getting out of hand. Save at least some face.

What are you, a mind reader now? What color are they thinking!?

We don't have political power because our voter base hasn't come of age yet to enter business/politics

Same thing happened with the hippies. Took them a little while to take control

Remember we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children, its not about you its about the future, our generation is fucked

Even when the majority of people support right-wing movements and elect right-wing leaders they accomplish fuck all. The left is better organized and has more competent leaders. I wish this weren't the case, but it is. Richard Spencer, for all of his flaws and failures, is the symptom of a much larger problem.

Definitive prewf that Richard Dick-in-horse is CIAnigger conspiring with the Bush family! What better place to devise your schemes for global enslavement and the creation of a fake opposition movement than a Glacier National Park fundraising dinner?
flatheadbeacon.com/2011/07/18/laura-bush-visits-glacier-national-park/

Agreed, the right is in no shape to do anything, which is why its dead body gets puppeteered by shills like Spencer as a (literal this time) punching bag for the left.

We really need good people.

I'm sorry, I just don't think they're very intelligent.

The two biggest issues I see are Sam Francis' and O'Sullivan's laws. Sam Francis states that every right-wing movement has leadership to the left of its rank and file, and the corollary is that every left-wing movement has leadership to the left of its rank and file. O'Sullivan states that every organization that is not explicitly right-wing will over time become left-wing. Leftist ideas suck, but they have a better understanding of strategic planning and organization. The left employs a diversity of tactics that the right finds immoral. This could change, but I don't see it.

you claim he popped out of no where and then post a 10 year old photo of him with paul gottfried

there is clearly a shill campain against him here and i dont even like him

>The left is better organized and has more competent leaders

No the left own more media which all people listen to regardless whether you think it's a meme or not. How can they be competent when their entire ethos revolves around completely illogical choices that aren't only detrimental they're downright fucking dangerous to the point of life threatening?

>Even when the majority of people support right-wing movements and elect right-wing leaders they accomplish fuck all

Literally never in your lifetime has a true right wing leader been elected. Not once. If you're one of these people who think George Bush is right wing or the Tories are right wing don't even bother responding to me and don't post on this website ever again.

>Is this board 90% Shills now or are you guys retarded?

Nah, we know, but whenever you mention:
>Pops up out of nowhere around the time Hillary Clinton gives "Alt Right" speech

JIDF swoops into action and starts talking about how he was relevant from before when Sup Forums even existed.

Try it, go in any thread that's talking about him and the skeptics or whatever the fuck those cucks are, and mention:
And see JIDF rush to the rescue.

he didn't "pop up" you just started coming here around that time. If you didn't pay attention to white politics and ideology until then, that doesn't mean the these people didn't exist. You are not the center of the universe.

He's legit stop this shit

Holy shit, see? Like fucking clockwork. Hey JIDF, show us some screen caps from this time you speak of about Richard Spencer. Or some archived threads about him. And please don't mention that one speech he did one fucking time. I want to see Sup Forums talking about him.

>JIDF swoops into action and starts talking about how he was relevant from before when Sup Forums even existed.

kek
I refuse to believe this just happened.

The other scary thing is you know he's a psyop because this is their fucking canned response every time this point is brought up:
>he didn't "pop up" you just started coming here around that time.

I was on Sup Forums for a long time and nobody fucking knew who Richard Spencer was. You'd have to be a stormfag to know him for that one univeristy speech he did, and that is a Kike led psyop in it's own right.

>pops up out of nowhere
no
youtu.be/fAY9OlphRok

He popped up on the national stage out of nowhere, being promoted by the media. My point still stands. That shit he did in 2008 doesn't change the fact that he's most likely being paid to discredit any movement the right is attempting to make by doing dumb shit like chanting "Heil Trump" and throwing up the Nazi Salute right next to liberal media

Exactly.
>Did one thing in 2008 or whatever
>Is crowned KING FUCKING ALT-RIGHT, by CNN of all sources, in 2016

That's a pretty long hiatus to become relevant again.

Still fucking waiting on how he was this leading fucking figure on Sup Forums.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/richard spencer/end/2015-01-01/

there you go faggot

>Add 6 months to search date, June 2015
>Only 5 pages of results
>90% from Nov 2014
>Half of them call him a fag

stop shifting the goal post. You kikes are so predictable.

He was a nobody.
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ron paul/end/2015-01-01/

Here's Ron Paul, same timeframe.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/rand paul/end/2015-01-01/

Rand Paul, same time frame.

Richard was less popular than any of those fucking TradThots, not a leader of anything.

>There was an thread on him before he appeared on CNN
>Richard spencer didn't pop out of nowhere

He has 5 pages of results, half of them calling him a fag.

How is he a leader of the alt-right like CNN said?

How is he anything noteworthy?

you act like the Alt Right is some huge thing. This is how we know you are shareblue.

>doesn't pop out of no where
>not pushed by any media
>cnn can't take a joke
>doesn't post spergtastic shit on twitter so doesnt get banned
>has a mom that was boomer cuck and wanted to be friends with the bushes
HEY GUYS IM FUCKING RETARDED BUT WHY DO YOU GUYS LIKE DIS GOY?!

Oy GEVALT this Rockwell guy is controlled opposition. Goes from fighting in WW2 to hanging Nazi flags in his window and giving nazi speeches ? How does he THINK people will receive that?!

Lets forget all about him and focus on the important things like tax reform and the based latinos that turned out for Trump.

>doesn't pop out of no where
Archive results prove he does. 1 speech, that's all he did, then he's fucking forgotten until CNN.

Also isn't Spencer a kike?

Why does Sup Forums hate every openly pro-white figure?

Do you leftie faggots think your fooling anyone that isn't a normie moron?

I don’t hate Richard Spencer because he’s controlled opposition. I hate him for not having a coherent plan to establish the ethnostate.

You're not as smart as you think you are.

remember HWNDU last year? Sup Forums has a bunch of wannabe whites that get upset when they see a white man being white. It hurts them, to see what they will never be,

radixjournal.com/about-2/

Spencer started altright.com half a decade ago and has been doing shit for a long time. Do you actually think he only did 1 speech before he was on CNN? hahha.
He is 100% NW european.
You should honestly know what you are talking about before opening your mouth and thinking you aren't a fucking idiot.

I don't get how Richard Spencer and his wife are legally separated but still together. Can someone who understands the ways of the world better than I do, please enlighten me?

OP is a shill

Comparing Rockwell to Spencer should be a criminal offense.
Spencer is literally a kike.
He gets suddenly propped up by CNN.
He goes "HEIL TRUMP" in full view of the MSM.
He makes autistic arguments about "Spirituality" instead of talking about human biodiversity.

I don't remember Rockwell talking about letting halves and quadroons in the ethnostate.

youtu.be/rKsfU-cIbUI

he is an obvious cianigger
more than that, he has a nigger at home, a niggercianigger

Spencer is a MGTOWchad.

Why are the autists in this thread so spergy about Spencer saying heil hitler in front of jews? i say heil hitler in front of jews all the time. it's easy. you just put your arm up extend your palm flat and say heil hitler.

I agree op.
Giveing nazi salute for cameras was great way to destroy the alt right. It isn't a roman salute no matter how many times he says it.
The fuckers is CIA or far left or fucking retarted, in any case
He really needs taken down before he is successful in bringing down the alt right

Obviously.
It really pisses me off how easily he and crew of shariblues can goof everyone

>guy is legitimately controversial to left wing establishment media, they think they struck paydirt with a nazi to tear down during the election hysteria
>condemned by the media
>never told his followers to do shit and some of them were literally jews who admitted to false flagging on tape
>jared taylor is just as much a nazi to lefties as richard and every other right wing person who survived the purge
>has known connections to, in your words, "real nationalists like jared taylor"
do you have a single point?

can you even speculate as to who controls him and what his goals are if he's controlled op? do you think they would condone his recent public execution of one of the biggest civic nationalist cucks on youtube? and even if he was controlled op, why not support him while he helps and drop him when he's just doing harm?

it's coming off like anti-spencer shills are really paranoid and desperate.

except all of his podcasts with bowden, but I'm assuming you think bowden was some sort of jewish psyop as well.

also (((Vice)))

oh, I should have kept reading. the shitty memes gave you away /leftypol/

>he runs for president in 2020
>successfully fractures the votes away from trump
>we told them all
>we knew
>they could have prevented this

You are likely from Reddit. Don't deny it, it's true, but that's not the point. The point is, you've been redpilled for 4 or 5 years maximum. You haven't been paying attention to politics or even caring about an organized movement long enough to see countless different groups rise and fall. Read up on what happened to the KKK (how it got coopted) and it will tell you exactly (((who))) little dicky spence actually is working for. People like Richard Spencer have always, continue to, and always will end up having their entire posse taken away by the cops while they get off with a slap on the wrist (see Charlottesville). That's what makes Trump so important for us. The media actually looks bad spinning him as an let ebil racist nazi.

You have to admit, his little Ed Sheeran-esque tiki torch protest was fucking hilarious. Never before saw so many alt-right equivalents to Soi Bois in one place.

Damn. No. I was following you're quote up. Spencer saying Sargon isn't as smart as he thinks he is. And Sargon accusing Spencer of being a mind reader and asking him what color he was thinking.

you're right man there's a chance of failure so why bother, failure is inevitable

I've never seen any evidence that Spencer was Jewish. Everyone mistakes his praise of Zionism for him being Jewish, when in actuality he's trying to use that as a base to argue in favor of separate races having their own separate homelands.

"Zionism is the national movement of the Jewish people that supports the re-establishment of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the historic Land of Israel."

Which should also be applied to all races.

GLR literally went to a black nationalist rally, gave a roman salute and yelled heil Hitler.

I don't know about the spirituality thing but most points made against him are bullshit which makes me think you people might be the shills.

Spencer is just a foot soldier in this communist grand strategy. He plays the ''nationalist card'' against normalized leftist-liberal status quo. He is a part of this ''far-right'' Zionist/Russian controlled opposition .Russia is still run as a communist state, although reformed to favor capitalistic policies. It does not appear so on the surface, since Putin markets himself as pro-white, pro-christian, pro-traditionalist. A little research on Dugin (a person close to Putin) might expel some myths propagated by pro-russian ''right-wingers''.

China and Israel is also in on it. USA is used as a ''cat's paw'' to do the dirty job for Israel and Russia in middle east and elsewhere. USA is heavily infiltrated by KGB (FSB) and zionist agents. The fall of the Soviet union meant mostly cosmetic upgrades in the region while still continuing massive spying operations in USA.

youtube.com/watch?v=aCtaiQo7ccM

Dickie Spencer is a cringe producing factory. Declaring anyone your leader makes the movement that much easier to destroy and control

You are correct 40-50% are shills, 10-20% are glow niggers, 10-20% are satanists that get off to being subversive, 10-20% are pedos that get off to shilling for pedos/being subversive. The rest of us are patriots that lurk for threads that aren't blatant bait or disinfo. This one caught my eye so I came in.

it never ceases to amaze, does it?
at least you understand. it's good you aren't all halfwits.

You don't even know possessive from plural and you dare call others retarded?

>hurrrr I make threads about niggers and kikes all of the time on Sup Forums but Sieg heiling in public is where I draw the line off CNN says Richard Spencer is bad that means he is bad
where are all of your brainlets coming from?

SEPTEMBER IS FOREVER

how can you know that spencer is a controlled opposition and not know that trump is controlled opposition? it makes no sense.

>tfw
sadpepe.jpg

Dickie Spencer is controlled opposition. Many such cases!

every eceleb is cancer by definition
Sup Forums have power because it is anonymous
leftist have "naming the opposition" as part 1 of rules for liberals or sth like that, you cannot fight something that have no name

White supremacist you say?
Be that a nigger I spy in thy room?
CIA CONFIRMED

>Is this board 90% Shills now

this board has been shilled since it's inception.

Agreed