ITT: What did they know?

What did the Davidians know that they had to be put to the torch and burned off the face of the Earth?
Also general CIA/FBI/Spookster thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jsMo8_5QQz0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they were saving the sex slaves of the elite
that's why they torched them....kids and all
dead men tell no tales

how did they get their hands on these sex slaves? sauce?

The FBI's various lies and later admittances of lies regarding the events at Waco pretty much confirm that the government shot first, to begin with, and also lit the fire which consumed the compound, some time later.

Waco is a 100% certain instance, in my mind, of government force being used for assassination and mass murder. The extreme degree of dishonesty and total lack of transparency in the investigations of the siege are unbelievable.

wish I had sauce
I remember it happening and talk about the kids being run aways or "kidnapped" from cps

yes but WHY did the gov't take them out? why was the gov't so set upon getting rid of them? why? was it really a raid gone wrong like the gov't says? or was there another reason?

>Watch Hitler+Aliens channel other night
>"Up next, the heroic siege on the Waco sex cult"
>Can't remember what Waco was
>Remember a group of people who wanted to be left alone who the government murdered
>Remember that was Ruby Ridge and it wasn't a sex cult
>Remember the same thing happened at Waco too, but it wasn't a sex cult and the "heroic siege" was more "burning children to death" so it couldn't be that either
>It is that either

Sad.

>burning your former child sex-slaves is not heroic
SILENCE ANTISEMITE!!!

>ruby ridge
I am in dire need of a redpill

BINGO
Holy shit! Somebody here got it right on the first fucking post!
This is exactly right, ask horse-face yourself.

that shit show?
they shot the mother/wife in the head while she was holding a baby
and that wasn't even the worst of it
I don't remember all the particulars on that one
but what the Bundy's went through is a cake walk in comparision

gimme more. I need details man!

Some of the people at the compound were finders and watchers at some point. Their job was to care for the kids as they were moved around. These people get picked for these positions for being good with children. They get lied to and then blackmailed.

I'd love to see some evidence.

I know that there was some shady shit around WACO. It's been a long while since I've looked into it, I just know the Gov did some fucked up shit to those people who essentially just wanted to be left alone, and afaik there wasn't any evidence that they were doing illegal shit. They speculated about arms hording. Not a crime.

So would I.
I only know what I've heard from the pieces of shit that carried out and ordered the thing.
Can't prove a damn thing and they know it which is why they told me. Feels great to be the crazy homeless guy that knows shit, but not really.

>They speculated about arms hording
some proto-Fast and Furious shit? The gov't covering up sex slaves and black ops gunrunning.

feds were on their property (not totally legally, iirc) sneaking around and shot the boys and their dogs...one of the boys was shot in the fucking back
this led to a stand off that lasted over a week
it ended with the feds shooting up the place
news said they were white supremacists and illegal gun dealers....
they were just a white family trying to live off grid
I'm sure other anons know more about it

oh, and at least half of the family died
no charges were filed against the family
and the government paid them for killing their family members

Nigger you're thinking about the children of God. totally different cult

nope, waco was run aways for sure...my mom sat me down and we had a long talk about why you don't run away and join a cult...because you could end up dead like the kids in Waco

I hate Hillary Clinton but I don't give a fuck about a bunch of religious nut freaks in Texas

I once studied the Waco siege for aaaages.

I came to the conclusion that the vast majority of the stories flying round were conspiracy nonsense. The government botched it and more people should've been saved, but this wasn't like they'd sent in some fucking murder squad to slaughter the children.

>They speculated about arms dealing
I want to kick you in the dick here's how it actually happened
>During the 80's the feds were freaking out about white right wing extremists who went into the boonies to live
>The secret service and the FBI were "told" Randy Weaver was a member of the aryan nation, had a large supply of guns he was arming people with
>ATF and fbi then entrap Weaver into giving them shotguns that were too short
>Arrest him and try and make him a snitch
>He fucks off and doesn't go to his court hearing
>All hell breaks loose

dont you FBIfaggots have drugs to sell or something?

Can you give some details on how and when, and maybe where, you obtained these word-of-mouth accounts?

>I want to kick you in the dick here's how it actually happened
Calm down Charlie, I haven't looked into it in a while, I said that already. I'm down for a refresher though. Thanks

Why Hillary Clinton cannot hold office:
youtube.com/watch?v=jsMo8_5QQz0

>doesn't go to his court hearing
He never got the notice in the mail is what I remember. Due to some 'paperwork mishap' or some such nonsense.

Nothing.
Its just how Hillary handles things. One of the leaked emails talked about how Hillary's response to Julian Assange was to simply drone him in all seriousness.

Takes a psychopathic murderer to think like that desu

Imagine if social media had been around back then. There would have been protests all over America

I'll contribute to the general portion.

The united states is a demon country. This place needs to burn, im sorry but it's true.

They basically him him his court date was a month after it actually was. They found out they misinformed him and refused to rescind his warrant

They tried to leave the farm and payed the price.

That's probably even scarier than any conspiracy theory

Pic related

Read the wikipedia page, i know wikipedia is not the best place to find redpills but overall, they do provide a lot of factual information, that can be used to find redpills, for example

>U.S. Marshal Service HQ received media reports that Weaver had shot at the helicopter(A news helicopter covering the scene).

>The helicopter pilot Richard Weiss eventually gave evidence in an FBI interview denying that Weaver fired on his helicopter

Seems like the media spilled some gas on the fire that ended up escalating the siege.

checked
imagine that...the media being involved in a Clinton scandal....

cheqd, yeah (((wikipedia))) is still a good place to start gathering info and finding leads on historical events for sure. There's often threads within wikipedia that can connect together different articles and bring forth deep info.