Fire and Fury: The Allied Bombing of Germany, 1942-1945

So apparently this guy has seen a spike in sales due to the recent Fire and Fury about Donald Trump, either because of retards not recognizing the difference or finding it by mistake and being interested in it too.

Either way, this side of WWII is a thread to Holocaust revisionism. How do we use this to seed the truth into the minds of normies?

Somewhat related documentaries:
youtube.com/channel/UCXqpN_lZoZU4FR3vIZXCJiA/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2eNgksHo1-w
youtube.com/watch?v=_xAjo16Z2M8
youtube.com/watch?v=xC4QiNPFBUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4wpca1ZDIRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
youtube.com/watch?v=E7fiRbLIn4A
youtube.com/watch?v=TehIAwR5yXA
youtube.com/watch?v=RNUThlfQ2NE
youtube.com/watch?v=7ULvKtcmWgo&feature=player_embedded
youtube.com/watch?v=uxm1mqbgxcM
youtube.com/watch?v=i9FGHtfnYWY
youtu.be/alaGdZGz6fE
drive.google.com/open?id=1CvhNKIxE7aTCG1QLl2_UkDrMGIzZlQTx
archive.is/ZSBr5
pastebin.com/WSwSwV9R
imgur.com/a/NSwjM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think it's really important to get people to start thinking about this event.

Looking for any angle I can to get people to recognize the truth. It's important for advancing forward as a civ.

>156287777

Effort bump.

Thanks kiwi, it's getting lonely here.

Now that I think about it I should have posted this one a lot earlier... since it's pretty relevant to the whole point of the thread, but I kinda forgot I had it.

Keepin it going

Also, those documentaries, while really long, are really good if you have some time to kill.

Some more videos in pic related

I've got a text doc with some cool videos too. I should convert all these links to Hook-Tube, but I wont. Some are thread related, some aren't I'll start with some related shit:

Ernst Zundel - Future consequences for jew actions.
Ernst Zundel - Interviewed by an Israeli journalist (1996)
Holocaust denial (24min):
youtube.com/watch?v=2eNgksHo1-w

Mark Steyn
Speaking on German demographic shift:
youtube.com/watch?v=_xAjo16Z2M8
Speaking on Multiculturalism:
youtube.com/watch?v=xC4QiNPFBUQ

There are probably arguably other more serious causes, but birth control certainly holds a high position:

THE ROOT CAUSE OF WESTERN SOCIETIES PROBLEMS TODAY (birth-control):
youtube.com/watch?v=4wpca1ZDIRQ

America is a Christian nation and as such we recognize the Diving Creation of Israel and thus we stand with Israel in obedience to Almighty God that we will be blessed in it.

"I will bless them that bless you and I will curse them who curse you."

I guess these are all kindof related.

Germany Demographic Destiny:
youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg

What a fucking crock of shit, I didn't even need that bump that badly.

Israel was created illegitimately and off the backs and bloodshed of other people. The complete opposite of how respectful nations EARN their right to exist. I'm not saying Jews shouldn't have a homeland, but if that homeland is just a base for parasitic behavior towards the rest of the world then they can fuck right the fuck off.

>"I will bless them that bless you and I will curse them who curse you."
This is like some reverse golden rule shit right here. Not necessarily wrong, but the force and will of god is through human action.

17 y/o German girl Cries out for help about refugee crisis (20 min):
youtube.com/watch?v=E7fiRbLIn4A

Immigration, World Poverty and Gumballs (7 min):
youtube.com/watch?v=TehIAwR5yXA

Economics of population balance, what causes patriarchy/matriarchy balances
(this one is a little r9k teir but the logic on cause is sound, the solution not to meantion motive is debatable)
The Magic of Male Scarcity:
youtube.com/watch?v=RNUThlfQ2NE

John Cleese:
On PC:
youtube.com/watch?v=7ULvKtcmWgo&feature=player_embedded
London is no longer English city:
youtube.com/watch?v=uxm1mqbgxcM

kek
here's a bump soldier

I was working on this the other night in a thread about JA being dead or not. I was trying to compile some screenshots of important tweets, but I couldn't figure out how to get archives of tweets from 2016 (the date speculated to be when Assange went missing/dead). If anyone has info on how to access those tweets easily, help a noob out.

Thanks brutha

381st Bomb Group? Can almost make out the triangle L on the tail designation.

Not sure. I honestly just heard about this book today on (((NPR))). I haven't read it obviously, but from what it sounds like the book is about allied bombing of German supply lines. It might even go into detail about how they bombed the shit out of europe in general, which doesn't get talked about a lot. I thought it was bold of (((NPR))) to mention this shit, since it segues nicely into questioning the official holocaust shit, so I thought it was an interesting opportunity that Sup Forums might want to exploit. But I guess it wasn't really that interesting, oh well.

Guess I'll stick around a bit longer and then cut my losses. Hope someone got something out of this.

Race differences debate in 1989:
youtube.com/watch?v=i9FGHtfnYWY

Dear lord look at that time stamp. If only I'd been 3 seconds faster.

It's funny, when I was typing the '3 seconds faster' line I was thinking
>I'm probably going to get 33 dbs
Funny how that shit works out like that.

Oh man, I must be onto something here. This one definitely wont be 8's though. Obviously.

I used to read a lot of cracked articles back when it was cool, guess that's why I saved pic related.

gimme a 9!

Damn I'm good at this.

Just give me whatever kek, you crazy bastard. how about a sequence like 123 or something?

I should have known based on the numbers that it wouldn't work out like that.

Lets go with 432
Ford is a clean dude

I knew I'd hit the 400's, didn't know I'd hit it so accurately.
Eh lets roll again.

Lets see who got it, this dude has no idea his post is significant to me. What a strange thought.

Some heavy sri lanka poster
with 42 posts. live the universe and everything.
Numbers sure are cool sometimes.
>but its all quailty posts
Maybe I'll link him here for no reason. Why not?

Lets do this some more:

Facebook censorship and Counter Speach:
youtu.be/alaGdZGz6fE

How about some trips this time?

whats going on here???

Close enough.

I am kek, and I have summoned you to this thread. Fear me, and do my bidding. Are you really Sri Lankan or are you a proxy fag? DO NOT DECEIVE ME FOR I SHALL KNOW.

i am 100% sinhale native
w..why did you link me
i am slightly confused

Based. Hopefully one day we can deport (((them))) all to Israel and build a wall so high it resembles a mountain.

I am frustrated by this miss of trips... SO damn close.

Kindof abandoning theme here.

Calling a 2

at least you got some nice numerals

You got the post number I was aiming for.

I had an english teacher once that was sri lankan believe it or not. She was kinda hot but total sjw, before that was really a thing.

Well happy posting anyway. Just remember that I can always summon you again by random chance.

I'm going to go for the following post number, lets see who really gets it:
This kek thing is kinda weird, ever since I've been trying to get shit I've been hitting doubles a lot more frequently.

I mean shit, a fraction of a second faster and I would have had trips there. Keep getting robbed on those trips..
Let's summon him too:

Let's Archive it

Doesn't matter to me. A lot of that stuff is super old. The first thing I threw down was 2012. Running low on material here, I'm just fucking around now.

You almost got 500, lets see where he is:

Never change, Americans. You never disappoint.

So, if anyone is paying attention right now, I think I've actually accidentally created a new Sup Forums specific meme. It's a way to randomly pull anons to a thread by "summoning" them. It seems to me that it could be a useful way to add a randomness element to the hive mind crossreferenceing. I'll remember this the next time a hive mind thread is flowing and start using it to pull in random specific anons.

I don't think I have to explain it further. I think my work is done here.

bump

Still going? You are persistant. Ill skim through and see what i havent already read.

how about ye wank me arse m8?

I will still archiving it
:DDDDDDDDDDD

Looks like a good book

kys

A fictional account.

drive.google.com/open?id=1CvhNKIxE7aTCG1QLl2_UkDrMGIzZlQTx

bumping a gud thread

Since I can't deny the holocaust in this country I will accept that it did happen but it was the civilians bombed by incendiaries who were the true Holocaust victims, not the people who got the Havaraa Agreement treatment of train rides to Switzerland or Palestine depending on their wealth and status

LOL

That's hollah lol revisionism goyim pay the court a fine or you will pay in blood.

>brilliant legal and historical maneuvering
>88 get
You got the approval of the Fuhrer with that one leaf, you should feel proud

archive.is/ZSBr5

pastebin.com/WSwSwV9R
imgur.com/a/NSwjM

My job here is done.

Good for you. Shame that user left, threads picked up since.

BUMPAH

bump for anons to read and sheeit

Arise chicken, arise, bump

bumberino

Reading how Jews have treated the USA, the only country that unanimously supports Israel, a country which has sent 100,000s of men to die to free Jews, genuinely angers me. Anybody who doesn't see Jews as the main enemy of the West is dangerous or brainwashed.