Amerifats can't even launch a satellite anymore. Why are they so incompetent and ugly?

Amerifats just splashed a billion dollar worth of satellite in to Indian Ocean.
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5255187/Billion-dollar-satellite-plummets-Indian-Ocean.html

US ships keep crashing in to oil tankers and shit. US navy had to take one day Operational Pause to figure out why its ships keep crashing

WHY US NAVY WARSHIPS ARE CRASHING INTO OTHER SHIPS
newsweek.com/why-us-navy-warships-are-crashing-other-ships-660435

Why are Amerifats so incompetent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nJ-bIeJ4zOY
wsj.com/articles/u-s-spy-satellite-believed-lost-after-spacex-mission-fails-1515462479
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why are Amerifats so incompetent?

diversity hiring is a big deal when your taking about Muh USA/Corporate/Government

The fucking jew has ruined the world.

No wonder whites are in decline across the board.

>the satellite got into orbit successfully
this is why the Smith-Mundt Act never should have been "modernized" by Onig and the Pedocrats
Now any fucking story can get published without verification

What the fuck is white the dude on the left

Don't just assume xer gender you fucking bigot.

You forgot to put on your meme flag.

when I look a that image I think about how George W. Bush was as a president.
he was not a bad president and neither is Trump, but I could never imagine Trump at ground zero giving the bullhorn speech

burned half to death new fag.

Which one of the teenage ninja turtles is this guy?

If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.

>Amerifats can't even launch a satellite anymore.
>US launches super secret satellite
>expecting them to acknowledge it's working

.......really.....Trump would give a speech ten times more unifying then double digit dubya.

Because they like funding bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=nJ-bIeJ4zOY

Everyone is lying except for you basement dweller shit eaters.

And supposedly it's a multi billion dollars satellite not just 1 billion.

Lawmakers and congressional staffers from the Senate and the House have been briefed about the botched mission, some of the officials said.

U.S. Spy Satellite Believed Lost After SpaceX Mission Fails
Secret payload code-named Zuma failed to reach orbit after Sunday launch; industry officials estimate satellite worth billions
wsj.com/articles/u-s-spy-satellite-believed-lost-after-spacex-mission-fails-1515462479

Obama let the lowest of the low join and run the ranks.

You forgot to mention the niggers and the spics. You think that the 62% of the population that is human can bear THAT load forever?

I actually liked George Bush overall. America seemed happier, safer, and whiter. Before Obama and 2008, I just remember everyone having a bright outlook and not staring at a screen to forget. We’d still go outside to have fun. I hated all of his wars though, I really wished we’d never been to Afghanistan or Iraq. I wish I was alive to witness H.W. Bush. His foreign policy intervention in Iraq in the first gulf war before I was born was a prime example of how we should deal with shitty turd worlders who try to step on our balls.

America is becoming more diverse and multicultural. Success is White supremacy.

This was another spaceX screw-up. What has Obama got to do with who invited by them? My guess is that it's jam packed with incompetent moaning whitey shits.
Stop making excuses for your incompetence.

stop bullying
they are trying their best effort
We all know giving your 56% is not the same than giving your 100% but is better than nothing

Hahahhaha. Remember Vietnam and when whitey ran off with its tail between it's legs. Now whitey violation can't seem to win against a bunch of cave dwelling Taliban.
Hahahhahah. Losing wars seems to be a whitey trait.

Your bait is fucking awful, I'm insulted.

>You forgot to mention the niggers and the spics. You think that the 62% of the population that is human can bear THAT load forever?
>- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers

he did mentioned it and he is right
american education everybody
they cant read for shit , if the whites in your shithole are uneducated I cant imagine the minorities

Well, at least the F-35 doesn't explode if it's left in the sun anymore right?
Right?

Niggers drive the ships duh

>satellite
this is a fake story to support the idea that satellites exist. they were given it by the powers that be.

GPS is done by radio-style towers.
there is literally a massive grid of towers all over the world at this point.
your satellite dish (if u r n00b who watches tv) points at a tower, not some magcal geosynchronous device in spaec.
same with ur tv antenna, just older tech.

satellites do not exist and the ISS is a lie. if you've ever seen it "fly overhead" at night congrats, you witnessed the project blue beam test from a few years ago.

the literal fog of insanely intense radio/whatever waves that now absolutely covers my country is also used as a "soft" suppression field in that you can influence the population through subtle electromagnetic fields.

also used for population control, think dr. kleiner announcing the end of fertility suppression in HL2. realer than you think.

the "combine" are real, we are at war and have been for decades if not more. the most massive yet quiet war ever perpetrated.

there is no escape at this point and it will only get worse as "tech" moves on.

Slide thread!!! This is an America basket weaving forum now and your a filthy foreigner!! Sage . I'm a marine dataminer named Michel Fassbender

iirc his humvee got exploded by a jihadi and he was trapped inside while it was burning
At least I think, I could be thinking of someone else

Pretty low blow from the op to mock a dude like that

burnatello

We have another, or it made it up and this is government shilling

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
>I'm on the right side of that equation

- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
>We'll never pay it.

- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
>Inner cities are shit. Stop being a poorfag and move.

- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
> Don't be a sickfag

- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
>Quality over Quantity

- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
>Urban Areas. We're trying to kill the niggers.

- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
> It's called Dindu Containment

- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
> Move somewhere nice.

- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
>They vote Trump

- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
>For minorities. Good.

- HIV more common in America than Somalia
>Aids Kills Fags And Niggers

- 35% of the population is obese
>Who cares as long as you're not one of them

- General population is stupid as fuck
>Good. Easier for me to exploit

- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously
> Don't be a nocoiner

That satellite was suppose to provide Internet to Iran.

Hahahajajajah.
A Great live Bacon-American.

By the way. The pig killed himself.

>only 1 mutt meme
Are you guys even trying anymore?

And yet we btfo of your flag so it can't be shown on a Congolese knitting board. Feels good, desu.

What are you talking about shit eating mutt?

Serious question that I doubt you'll reply to but I'll ask anyway.
Why doesn't big pharma invest in R&D of medicine that cures disease?

And yet, we're still better off than the rest of the world. Why haven't you killed yourself user?

The problem is the politicians, not the Country. Do something about it =]

Disinfo is so easy on the simple-minded. ZUMA is fully operational and the target is shitty their pants. Hence the disinfo.

>be US navy
>run equality recruitment drive throughout the obama adminstration
>hire hoards of women, blacks, spics and minority groups
>years down the track, "hurr durr why's the navy has so many accidents"

because you put women in mens jobs

and enlist hoards of dumbfuck spics and blacks.

Politicians don't fall from the sky. Shit eating lazy Amerifats elect them. Amerifats are done for and it's not someone else's faults.

blacks and 3rd world immigration has ruined the US.

it's pretty evident

I've been on Sup Forums for too long.
I thought that was a fucking smuggie on the board.

Shut up. Do you know how fucking retarded you sound? An extremely classified satellite that not even Space X knew what it was is an Iranian internet sat. Saw that out loud and try witness for yourself how stupid you sound

In the US the previous generation has failed to propagate the culture, and have replaced it with whatever commercial interests dictate will be most profitable in the immediate term. It wont last much longer from here.

Sad

You forgot your meme flag shareblue

You must be blind, there is a political revolution happening =]

troll thread with plebbit spacing. Obviously a fag. Probably a pedo

because of soft rules of engagement

australian, british and nz troops had much more freedom fighting in afghanistan.

Is this an Indian American that's still butthurt about that submarine thread

>We'll never pay it
>$1b owed to China
>$1b owed to Japan

the rest is owed to yourselves, fuckhead

>Amerifats can't even launch a satellite anymore
At least we're launching satellites. The last try-hards of the world.

trillion*

That is one disgusting mother fucker right there, I can't even look at him.

And the other guy seems to have been burned in a fire of some sorts.

Boots on the ground in Iran stoking the revolution needs internet. You could move a regular satellite but this one is like a mega spy sat that will provide internet with the capability of PRISM and other standard spy tech. Prove me wrong CIANIGGER. Your secret isn't really a secret.

Oh shit ur mad. Get something relevant going down under and maybe you can stop seething about American foreign policy on Sup Forums

What you should be asking is why they released that video of the fighter pilot who saw a ufo as well as the interview with him. It happened over 10 years ago, why release it now? Why has NASA stopped their space race?

Something is obviously going on

Everyone but me gotta learn

Fucking this. Acknowledging that you successfully launched a spy satellite sorta defeats the purpose, eh?

the government still has to pay retard

Snoke.

Nope, Bush was a crony evangelical, during his administration the justice department ran around speaking in tongues, the department of education was navigating No Child Left behind, our Defense spending was going directly into dick Cheney's company Halliburton , and those fuck planned and executed 9/11 along with holdovers from The Clinton Admin. Project for a New American Century. Fuck them all, they shall be remembered as villains if this country survives.

Was crashing the satellite part of your plan?

GDP is 19.5 trillion. 20 trillion in debt is nothing.

I have little doubt half of the issues are caused by the 25% goal of women on ships. Most of these become literal cum buckets, but lots end up in higher up positions.

because competence is racist, misogynist, and exclusionary

American Federal government have always been retards in efficiency and managing costs due to a combination of lawyers and other factors like affirmative action and poor public education system (up to undergrad). One thing i've admired for the Chinese, Iranians, and Russians is their class of scientists working on government/military R&D are a nationalist breed who aim to bring the best for their nation at whatever costs. Meanwhile in the US half of the folks in Manhattan project were lefty-beatniks and some lefties later became neo-con heads in the CIA later. At-least the US had some greats like Ernest Lawrence.

>Elon musk

>WHY US NAVY WARSHIPS ARE CRASHING INTO OTHER SHIPS

you think maybe the GPS sattelites have been hacked or something?

Doesn't mean that everyone else is not already on Mars already. Plenty of countries have launched successful Mars missions. And I don't see any of these two jokers sending man to Mars anytime soon.

Are you fucking stupid?
Gas was 1.20 a gallon, houses were as little as $120k brand new you could live in miami beach in a 1 bed apartment for $700 and not be in ghetto living conditions cars werent expensive status symbols mitsubishi literally started giving away guys didnt wear girls jeans apple still wasnt big amazon was just some book selling website retail wasnt in decline jobs were everywhere you jad to be fucking stupid not to get one and you didnt have to settle for walmart music wasnt garbage you could still download practically anything off the internet say whatever the fuck you wanted and not worry about it being archived could buy video games and install it without needing social apps or just download it for free like mostly everyone did expect hollywood to put out a good movie tv wasnt totally shit although it was starting with the reality game shows when hurricane katrina hit things just got continually fucking worse and more expensive until economic crash and prices went back to normal... for like a couple months then crept back up again

>Why are Amerifats so incompetent?
>in to
can't even use his own language properly

Found the boomer

>>WHY US NAVY WARSHIPS ARE CRASHING INTO OTHER SHIPS
>you think maybe the GPS sattelites have been hacked or something?

I think the crew are asleep on watch duty

Of course

>I think the crew are asleep on watch duty

Probably. And because they were too fat to stay up. Amerifats are disgustingly lazy critters.

He fought bravely for Israel

just the cost of diversity and jews

We are so God damn rich we just enjoy crashing shit to watch it happen.

And we keep crashing our ships because they are so fucking huge and numerous that the oceans are literally clogged by them

Stay mad pussy

shouldve let him burn the rest of the way senpai, would rather be dead that him. you know his dick don't work if it's still even there.

just let me die next time senpai

The roasted pig killed himself anyway after million of money wasted on his treatment.