Miss Germany finalist Farina Behm recieving death threats because of Asian boyfriend

WOW! Once again white males BTFO! Even now your beauty queens see the greatness and Asian men and BAC, despite your constant Asian bashing. Behold the Asian century is upon you!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_IEz-s0mMGk
youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM
billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8055057/bts-mic-drop-k-pop-billboard-hot-100
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>A German YouTuber and 2016 Miss Germany Finalist has opened up about receiving death threats just because she has an Asian boyfriend.
>In a video posted on January 9, Farina Behm shared the challenges of being with a Korean boyfriend for two years, particularly in the eyes of those caught up in “pure ignorance or straight-up stupidity.”
>Farina’s boyfriend, KOREAN Dong-in, also grew up in Germany, so they never had a cultural barrier between them. But what upsets her are people who can’t fathom how two individuals of different backgrounds can actually become a couple.

Racemixing up! Now that's smart!

Behm commented saying:
>“For me it was really surprising and shocking that there are still people out there with such outdated mindsets.”
>“Of course I know that racism is out there, but I never really have been confronted with it. I just grew up thinking it’s self-evident that we’re all equal.”

>brown eyes
>dyed blonde hair
>this tricks the Asian
lel poor sap probably actually believes he's dating a blonde girl.

Oh well, at least that soulless ant managed to snag himself a human g/f. Maybe their offspring will be partially human at least, an improvement to the asian race.

wow this is totally as important as the fact they were forced to take a million shitskins last year

Speaking on the harrasemnet:
>I was called several funny terms… One frequently used term was race traitor. I don’t know, I just can’t take it seriously.”
>“Someone also told me to find myself a real man, because, according to them, Asian men apparently aren’t real men.”
>“From the Third Reich to dog eaters, how the mighty have fallen.”
>"[A Stalker] even found my business mail address and sent me mails there, like 20 mails a day. Mainly they were about describing how he wants to torture and kill us.”

Pic related is her white cuck brother

>Dong-in
kek fucking chinks

You mad whiteboi?

Your cock is still tiny.

Farina believes most of the hate comments they receive come from white supremacists who are against their relationship.
>“It seems that all these hateful people don’t really understand the concept of love. All I can feel for them usually is pity. [I] just try to ignore their thoughts and their words.”
>“You can’t change their narrow minds anyways, so don’t even try. Just know that your love is perfectly fine.”

Farina hopes that addressing the topic can help people and couples experiencing similar situations. She leaves her audience:
>“Trust me, there is not one single valid argument in this world which justifies someone being against interracial relationships.”

>Miss Germany Finalist has opened up about receiving death threats just because she has an Asian boyfriend
Whatcha doin Hilda?

Here is post sex pic after he fucked her hard

>literally upgrading from beastfuckers
>upgrading to a higher IQ phenotype
>whities still angry

Why is the alt right so backward?

Korean guys are the best looking males on the planet. Great bone structure, good style, pretty eyes. Korean chicks are pretty hit or miss though.

1000000 bucks this didnt
If the german state media doesnt get death threats over their propaganda towards underage german girls to date adult muslim men then they sure wont care about bottleblond lady here recieving threats over chingchongpingpong here

>White males have been fucking white women for thousands of years
>A few outcast whores are supposed to be a big loss

Fuck off Dum Fuk Gook

These guys could cuck any of you at a literal drop of a hat. Just face facts. Korean males are the pinnacle.

wrong bitch

thank you for spreading the message. see

It's over white bois.

>Dong-in
MUH DIK

related video youtube.com/watch?v=_IEz-s0mMGk

You forgot to put all of Europe at the bottom and then America and Japan under that.

dont see what the big deal is here, isnt this how finland was created

fucking mudshark race traitor
holy fuck these pieces of shit will hang on the day of the rope
she turned her back on pic related and the millions of kids who the Jewish Bolsheviks slaughtered en masse to kill her race, and the bitch is going to go ahead and push this agenda??!11

Holy fuck !!!

Must... eradicate... chinks....

youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM

HHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH

WOW SO FUNNY AND ORIGINAL WOW. MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID SHE WAS GONNA HAVE A 56% SON. GET IT, LIKE THE MEME? ROFL MEMES

pic related *

COOK THE RICE
PAY THE PRICE

Why do western women have no self-esteem?

no fuck japan

These dudes could put on a wig and pass as a woman better than 99% of western trannies. Wh*toids BTFO

Weaboo white girls are literally the best of both worlds. They have asian culture of feminimity and western physical features. If we can get asians to raise white girls for us.

also
Sage

A 7/10 chinlet can score a 9/10 Asian woman just by showing a modicrum of interest.

My recollection of virtually every celebrity woman who dated Asian men? Dumped within a few months. You fare worse than blacks of eithet gender. This numale will be no different, or the girl will fuck behind his back.

I dated two korean chicks in my life. One was sorta meh. The other one had some fine pussy. But the hot one was to much of a thot. This is probably why Korean guys dig white chicks.

Korean guys are in the same boat as Black guys, their women are either thots or train wrecks, white women are the only option for them. Although, us white guys love us some trashy asian pussy from time to time. Who doesn't?

what price? higher salary and lifetime success? stay mad white cuck

keep dream white fuck. the only the day of rope there will be when the remain 1 percent of whites will be hung by niggers, indians, and chinese

The vast majority of Asians who come into the United States were raised in shitholes or born extremely wealthy to learn enough English to realize their cultures were shit. Its why Chinese and Koreans are the most prominent in thr US while Japanese stick with their own nation. Or stick long enough to watch their women get taken in Brazil.

wow white families are so shit she even appreciates her korean family more!

SPOILER: She's getting death threats from syrians and somalians for not dating one of them instead. Her womb is property of Allah

At least he's not a nigger.

nope sorry our women are off limits for you

Wow. Teenage dumbasses rebel. Catch us up when the hammer falls.

Dat FNC. Okay he can fuck my daughter.

They just released a documentary all about White Men-Asian Women couples on television. Christ, your delusions are thick

Heh. Average South Korean penis size is 3.7 inches. They do a roaring trade in penis enlargement surgery to boot.

Guy is cuter desu

They did the same with black male and white female couples.

fuck that white whore for destroying her white lineage. she should be having white children.

>DONG IN

Too much >muh dick arguments going around.

This is alright, it will just leave more pure asian qt's for us.

Chill the fuck out weng.
The supermajority of whites don't in asians and definetly prefer them over niggers and 80 iq middle easterners.

Dude worked on himself and that thot doesn't owe some neckbeards loyalty. Why are you so insecure that you get triggered over evry storm cuck larping.

These niggers never show their face in public. They are the omega male version of Asian males who bitch about white worship from asian women

She came in 2nd or 3rd in the Miss Germany 2016 contest

So wait, she literally admits to doing all this shit as some kind of social experiment? Who gives a shit, nobody wins, not even the slants.

what asian bashing? you're turning into a nigger, there is no asian bashing

she is pretty stupid though, but germany so..

>those pathetic calves

cmon mang

nope not happening. see we have more men than females so we cannot allow even one to escape

people who do modeling etc. aren’t even human — they aren’t ensouled beings

Koreans are just shitty Japanese wannabees.

>white girl with being victim complex settles with Asian
>meanwhile asian men only rank higher than poos when it comes to typical preferences

I genuinely think women who like this are closet lesbians.

pic related would be why, they're rare as fuck.

if you're an asian boi and you want a white girl, you'd better win the lottery that is finding a white girl with her in group bias turned off (low self esteem, virtue signalling maniac genes, etc.) or you'd better be a fucking millionaire

those are your options

Let it die then who can all the nigs blame. We win by leaving them with this mess idiot.

cuckposting
fuck right off fucking faggot
She owes loyalty to her fucking race not neckbeards.
I fucking curse this bitch .

>fake blonde who just wants a nonwhite boyfriend to signal with him on instagram
she's defective. you should look at it more like taking out the trash. she's his problem now

she own no loyalty to you u 56% german. at least she is a pure human

What does this proof? White women only race mix when they get paid a lot to? If you’re rich you can get hot women of any race.
That “study” raises more questions than it answers.

>grew up thinking it was self evident that we're all equal.
That Korean dude should dump that stupid ass thot and save his genes.

t. chink

>Sup Forums on WMAF
Honorary Aryans! They're the only other civilized race!
>Sup Forums on AMWF
lol race traitor whore, she's not actually attracted to him, no self esteem
>inb4 Sup Forums isn't one person

Now this I can support. Fuck both gook and nigger lovers.

What is happening to germany.

First of all, I would not say, the entire world is about penises. (Though the conversation in GoT, where they stand on the walls at Casterlyrock strikes to mind)

2nd Who says, she received death threats and is not just another attention whore?

3rd white/Asian mix is perfectly fine to me - nignogs are not.

Anyone who supports either is just a pathetic beta or an actual gook.

His name is Dong-in?

Is that a joke?

As in he's going to put his dong-in her?

if she wasn't dating a chink i'd expect her to be with a nigger. she looks like a coal burner.

CHING CHONG BING PONG

This

Nine, nine, nine nine!!

She must fuck a nig, somali nig, for the new world order.
Mixing with asians would create an ubermensch race, and unbalance (((the force))).

>Dong-in

She has an ugly man voice. Most girls sound cute when english is their second language.

it proves white women are more choosy and racially loyal relative to other races of women. they typically place comparatively great value on the ethnicity of their partner

Hi my name is Tonius, I am here to fuck your daughter?

To WHAT?

Tonius.

What is the issue with whites breeding with Asians?

We are the most intelligent and civilized of the races. Also don't bring up "THEY EAT DOGS" or what ever other shit that their dirt poor do because I'm talking about Asians with money.

Whites/Asians should just merge their civs and conquer/genocide the rest.

Wasn't there a thread not too long ago about white women or some group drooling over Kpop boy groups?

korean girls are the biggest sluts
I have an exchange student programm here

lol
fucked 2 south koreans from my high school, both valedictorian candidates; I'm high iq they were drippng n drooling for me

I see r/AsianMasculinity is up to it's usual raiding. I've missed you guys, you should do some interracial cuckoldry thread like the old days.

Wow such superior genetics

Not the indo-chinese and shit. The vietnamese, cambodians, laosians etc. are low IQ, communist gooks who look like monkeys

better an asian than ((((something)))) else
even tho lineage is gone
women are women after all

The next One Direction, NSYNC, Backstreet Boys, Jonas Brothers, etc in the West is a Korean boy band named BTS.

billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8055057/bts-mic-drop-k-pop-billboard-hot-100

This is what teen white girls are going crazy over in 2018.

>implying I care what they looked like before surgery

Chinks/Japs/Koreans is what I meant.

since when have women ever carried the lineage tho. It is always the men who carry the family and it used to be only the men to racemix taking colonial brides and war booty

Recall how they end. 200% higher divorce rates and white couples and incredibly high rates of domestic violence.

they only date asians for money lmao