Couples that have been together for over 10 years. Does sex become a non existing thing in your situation...

Couples that have been together for over 10 years. Does sex become a non existing thing in your situation? I'm curious if it's normal or do some of you still stay active that way?

>not using rape as a way to spice your marriage up.
Women DREAM about this shit. All you gotta do is break into your own house when you should be at work, grab your woman from behind, and when she goes to scream just whisper in her ear "it's me, now shut your mouth and do what you're told" or something equally corny.

Then just throw her on the nearest flat piece of furniture and fuck her until she's screaming. Not hard, women are easy af.

kek this is better explained than what peterson said about most common womyn fantasy

Nonexistent but only because we have a bunch of small kids that are always around. Otherwise we'd bang daily. The last few times we managed to sneak in some quickies, she got pregnant - twice.

2x weekly.

Yeah, sex is getting even better actually. We try new stuff. Key is like this guy said . Anything like that. Stay dominant and forceful. Women like to feel like they are being taken because you couldn't resist. Talk to her dirty, call her names, face fuck her, make her beg you to fuck her before you put it in and be demanding. If she tells you "faster" make her say "please". Just switch it up. If you do the same thing every time then she's probably just at the point where it's better to save time and masturbate than deal with sex.

This is important: If she does say no and it's a serious no, do not guilt trip her or act hurt. Just laugh it off and move on. She's either really not interested or she's seeing how much power she has. If you don't give a fuck then she loses.

Flirt like you used to everyday - you know teasing her a bit about silly stuff. Unless you suddenly got fat she is just bored. Expensive dinners and gifts and that beta shit will have the opposite effect and if not it's the norm she will pick up on your desperation. She'll know you sense something and she'll go crazy thinking it's your fault, like you cheated on her and that's why you never have sex and now you're all nice and making up for the guilt and blah blah blah. Take charge and give off positive energy. Treat her and act like you used to when you first started dating. Women only pretend to want to change you. They fell in love with that you, so don't stop being that you.

That's assuming the only problem is the marriage getting stale.

Not really but you have to work on it. The novelty wears off largely because there is no pressure anymore. Sex is there if you want it so it loses that impulsive feel. I can understand why their are people who can struggle with that transition. I liken it to people who live in a city with tourist attractions but then dont go to said attractions all the time. Its always available so there is less urgency.

Honestly I think its part of the human mind especially after the kids came along. You have successfully reproduced and your urges shift towards providing and protecting the offspring. Degenerates fear children for this very reason. They will emotionally and physically get in the way of sex

Also, make sure it's not your ex-wife.

Married 17 yrs, both 40-ish, average three times a week. Usually once during the week and twice over a weekend. Shit is cash.

Hell yeah

11 years here, early thirties. Hit a lull during the 9-10 year but now things are better than ever, surprisingly.

Married since 1998 get blown twice daily and all the sex I could ever want.
Also heavy drinker.

well done user

>This is important: If she does say no and it's a serious no, do not guilt trip her or act hurt. Just laugh it off and move on. She's either really not interested or she's seeing how much power she has. If you don't give a fuck then she loses.

You also have to say no as well if she does that. It is very important to deny your woman sex if she ever denies you sex when you initiate. I don't mean deny her immediately after she denies you, but do it occasionally about as often as she does it to you.

It affects them way more than it affects you. You get denied? Just go jerk off. She gets denied? Nothing can pleasure her more than a good dicking. She won't be denying you for long.

married 12 years

sometimes 3-4 times a week, sometimes 0-1, depends on how busy and tired we are. thing is we always talk and joke about sex, grab/fondle each other whenever we're alone, etc...but the act of sex itself can take a fair bit of effort (not for lack of wanting each other but just because were usually exhausted after a long work day), so it doesnt always happen as often as we'd like. we still have the same amount of chemistry as the day we met though. doesnt hurt that my wife is cute as hell

I expected this thread to be a joke but there's much better ideas in here than you'd think.

How is this political?

Yes, and my wife allows me to have fun with others, as long as she doesn’t know, and I use protection. She just isn’t very sexual anymore.

And how is it incorrect?

my husband's drive is down, but T is fine, we haven't had sex in about 2 months and when we do try he can't even hold back for more than 5 thrusts before he comes. It's fucking LAME. He has zero self control and doesn't warn me so I can't just edge the dude. The issue started when he was intimidated by me saying I needed less vanilla sex and more kinky scenes - not BDSM lite either. I listened to you turds and didn't bother him about the lack of sex because, "his ego may be hurt, and saying anything might prolong the situation."

Nigga doesn't even jerk off. I'd gladly have sex multiple times a day but he's too much of a beta cuck pussy to approach me all of a sudden. Completely fucked up our dynamic and now I'M the dominant one of the relationship because 1.) I'm fed up of not getting any and 2.) if I don't say anything nothing will happen. I didn't say shit for 5 weeks - didn't work.

Ugh fuck me up senpai, touch is my top love language but not if it's from some sniveling, scared manchild.

You should be ashamed over that larp. It was cringe af

britbongs everyone.

>Does sex become a non existing thing in your situation?
user you have no idea how bad this is:
1)Living together kills it all
2)Having kids let you just enough time to wank in the shower on morning or maybe a quickie if she want to join
3)After having seen each others ill, with bad breath and other shit like that you won't want to have sex with yours either

But getting some pussy on the side make you, magically, strong and young again so...

nigga

it's not at all

its a nightmare

I've been sleeping on the pull out couch. I tuck him in and give him, "a good night kissy." It's fucking ridiculous and he's regressed into some submissive sap that I don't even know.

Sup Forums had become just a bunch of soccer moms nowadays faggot. Sadly.

Checkedit

after you start cohabiting and 5 or so years go by, sex is pretty boring and not as fulfilling. im pretty sure this is how nature intended for you to keep going after other women

I got so much more pussy when I was single. Just remember:
- never ever let them fatten you, this is their way to control you knowing no other womeny will be attracted to you so their pussy gets to make the rules.
- Women are litterly live recorders and will hold every fucking wrong thing you did against you. It just seems like they let it build up and up and use it to hate more as the days pass.
- Children make things worse because you never have time for each other, and to top that, the bitch will try and turn the child against you by bad mouthing you.

if you are halfway decent looking and in california ill bang you good like you deserve

stfu cunt.

17 years in here. Maybe fuck once or twice a year if I'm lucky. If it wasn't for my kids, I'd be long gone. I hate my life.

>But getting some pussy on the side make you, magically, strong and young again so...
There has literally never been a time in history until the last 30 or so years where a man hasn’t had some fresh young puss on the side. Slaves, conquered tribes, prostitutes, concubines, courtesans, goumahs, mistresses, secretaries etc etc etc

And don’t think the women weren’t getting dicked down on the side either.

Humans weren’t fucking made to be with one partner from late adolescence until death. It’s an open secret, always has been. Respect that part of society and go get you some, then come home with reinvigorated lust and love and appreciation for your life partner.

kekd at
>nigga doesn't even jerk off

i am 5 years in a relationship and yes, sex turned from everyday to once in a month

You know, people always say this shit, like it's impossible to be monogamous... personally, I've never been disloyal with a partner, even when the relationship was going to hell. I can go years without having sex waiting for the right person, I don't fuck on the side. I know most of the population does though. That's why perfect trust is so valuable and rare...

Jesus Christ I knew this website was a bit older I didn't realize it was a fucking museum though. That explains why I get dad-lectured here over dumb shit lol no wonder pol is so clueless

>t. 11 year old cancer

Still having best sex 10 years later. We were both sluts when we met though so we've always been sex addicts.

Lel kike thinks I'm 12, nah I'm just young enough to actually understand why promiscuous culture is a thing instead of going all fundamentalist with sex

After a marriage that lasted over 15 years and devolved into every sort of dead bedroom nightmare imaginable, in my current one (after things started going downhill from 3-8 times a day to twice a month) I insisted on a simple rule: nobody is allowed to say no. Period. We trust each other to look out for each other's interests, and always stay open to wherever things may go. Yes, you'll have the occasional bad sexing. Yes, sometimes it'll feel like boundaries are crossed. Most of the time, however, it breaks the fourth wall and keeps things good.

Face it: people have differing sex drives. Over time, the assumptions and interaction patterns set in and the bedroom can die.

The trick is bypassing that degeneration. If one person isn't constantly under pressure to get it whenever they can and the other constantly under pressure to shut down constant advances, things become natural again. You can make out in the kitchen without either party feeling immediately obligated to put out. Life can get sexy again without presumptions of where things might go. And if they go that way? Both parties will enjoy it more.

Since doing this I probably hit it less than before, but when I do it's soooo much better due to the constant tension. A lack of sexual tension is the death of a sexual bond. Some people resort to kinks, or affairs, or whatever else to revive that tension. I found that removing the concept of consent and not being a selfish degenerate in doing so made things better for both me and my current wife. Initially she was hesitant to such an agreement, but after a year of it becoming the status quo has realized that she was sabotaging both herself and her marriage.

>Shit. He rolled over in bed. He could totally fuck me right now and there's nothing I could do about it. Oh god. Just a small rotation of his hips. Fuck, why am I so wet? Time to suck him off in his sleep ... now who's in charge? Time to fuck him back to life.

YMMV.

used to worry about this issue. then I got psoriasis...on my dick. now i feel like i can't keep up with my current partner because she just wants to fuck 24/7. well, at least i finally am focusing on other things in my life other than sex

I've been here on and off for years, most of these guys are prudes and are just trying to protect "their own."
Filter ALL sex talk as if it doesn't exist, as everything will be judged in every way imaginable under the sun.

Sorry to hear that user.

Good luck harvasting trust between you and your future wife.
>inb4 durr I'm not going to get married/we won't care about our sexual past.
Stop while you can and do a 180 with your life if you aren't larping. Go to a church for Jesus. I'm only trying to help you.