twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

retweet by Tara McCarthy

This is the map of the domestic terrorist acts btw

Notice a lot of red.

Hardly any green though

Also I wonder if those right wing terrorists were white or black

Really makes you think

But why are Islamic attacks occurring outside of Islam? And why aren't these sized by number killed? Bad map.

E T E R N A L L Y B T F O
get outta here

how's Islam treating Europe?

HEY RETARDS LOOKS AT THIS

they took the bait.

Its funny you mention the size thing because a lot of these, if you mouse over them, show that more than 1 has happened.

Almost all of the red markers say more than 1 occurance if you hover over them lol

So yeah I guess you're right, it should show more weight in how its presented. But I dont think for the reason you'd like lmao.

#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael
#OpenBordersForIsrael
>#OpenBordersForIsrael

They just don't count San Bernardino, Pulse, the somali that stabbed people and etc... "You can commit more islamic attacks if they don't consider it islamic attacks".

seen it, faggot

They were tracking #Christmas of all things. Nothing is more ridiculous than that.

Tara McCarthy & Millennial Woes retweeted it too, and the Golden One will retweet it by approx. this Friday (screencap this so everyone knows what my word is worth)

There's a red dot on my city and the only thing terrorist related recently was a Somali with ties to black nationalism that shot up a church. Is black nationalism right wing now?

That map means absolutely nothing if the acts have different magnitude and qualifications

don't give it (you)s

Jesus, what DOESN'T the SPLC accuse of being hate speech?

That tweet needs to be spammed with Open Borders for Israel memes, which they've also I believe declared hate speech.

>Jews being Jews
>a real happening

of course it's a leaf

>Islam
>less than 1% of the US population
>10% of the markers on the map

You must not have paid much attention in Statistic 101.

So when are one of you cucks gonna post this on a college campus?

my borders my choice....no this is racist

my body my choice...yes this is respecting women.

Why are we supposed to respect women but we aren't supposed to respect our countries? What went wrong?

Yes, but now let's weight it by number of people killed.

How is this a happening
Jews are going to Jew

They always take the bait.

kek

Kek

better idea: call them out on them calling borders "hate"
they took the bait & fell in the trap
ask them:
>why is sovereignty hate?
>why don't you believe in borders?
>without borders there is no country: why are you trying to deny whites citizenship / nationhood?
>why don't you believe in property rights?
>can I crash in your house whenever I want? let me in
etc

this is like IOTBW, we've cornered them in a trap - make them expose their racist hatred for whites, let the whole world see their insanity

on Jan 21 at night, that's the plan
see pic related

#OpenBordersForIsrael

How many of those right-wing terror incidents are just It's OK to Be White posters?

Whitey says a thing: rightwing terrorism, hate crime
Muzzie shoots up a club in the name of allah: mental illness, conservative hatred of gays, rightwing terrorism

try not to give him (you)s

What ISN'T considered a hate group/movement by SPLC standards?

bump

make the arm brown

eventually with enough testing we may find out

NEVER use the "brown hand" version, it's a sabotage attempt directly from leftypol (pic very related)

white genocide

reminder to follow the anti-shill guidelines, especially the one about not using the "brown hand" version shills are pushing to ruin optics
DO NOT USE THE BROWN HAND VERSION
>DO NOT USE THE BROWN HAND VERSION

fuck niggers. Use the brown arm.

more islamist then left wing lmfao. these people are fucking poison. why don't we start our own?

>Humans Right Acknowledgment Group today recognizes the SPLC as a left wing hate group with funding and connections to top democrats

SPLC BTFO

Why aren't their multiple green dots on Columbus OH? There have been at least 2 Islamic attacks in the past 3 years.

Kill communists

Use the original

if you aren't leftypol, you might as well be
they've been trying to sabotage the campaign with the brown arm for over a month now

smarten the fuck up

>Owning land
>Owning homes

support appreciated user

keep the shills at bay and this op will run smoothly and run right over them (that's why the shills & SPLC are so terrified)

get the official posters from here:

mybordersmychoice.wixsite.com/posters

>Yes, but now let's weight it by number of people killed.
Gonna need to increase the size of the dot in OK City.

*no*

SHILL DETECTED!

The 8 million

Lets frame them
t.right side of history

>how much cognitive dissonance can they take?

SPLC fell right into the fucking trap
this is beautiful

they also revealed themselves as Shareblue employees, and threatened to put razorblades
>razorblades
behind their false flag sabotage posters, so that if any real participants tried to remove the fake ones, they would get their hand chopped up
pic very related

>Las Vegas was right wing terrorism, as he attacks right wingers and there's still no motive

>Implying there's anything wrong with the earth one
Fuck off space niggers, we're full. You can crash on the moon though.

>thinks 9/11 was done by sandniggers
good goy.

#1 on r/WhiteRights

EH?

>source: my ass

this is big.

Pro DACA is Anti- Black. Yes African American voters are being traded out by the Democrat party.
If DACA is granted blanket amnesty they will then chain migrate all nuclear family to citizenship by 2020.

KURWA bump

Canada is shit..

Who said 8 years old was too young to be a superstar!!!!!

He has been taking dance classes for more than a year and today is performing in a dance competition. You go girl and show them how it's done. The parents are always with Lactatia in all public events when he performs in drag so don't worry people this kid is always in a safe and secure environment.

Lactatia you rock our world and you are a true inspiration for a lot of people !!!

youtu.be/r7T6qU16fT4

What exactly constitutes "right wing" violence anyway? You can't actaully consider school shooters "right wing terrorists".

stop giving it (you)s

How many everyday items can we meme onto the SPLC hate tracker this year?

who here /ready/?

post em if you got em

So, this means that muslims can flood into Israel, right?

this stupid map loses all credibility when it marks the Vegas shooting, the one that killed white country music fans, right wing. GTFOH you sub-retard

appreciate the bump user but giving (you)s to shills is sad

with zero specifics or sources or a timeline jesus you suck balls

>imagine this

SPLC is the Buzzfeed of Law Firms.

Because he just made it up

would he do it?