Does anyone else suspect that someone else is tweeting for Trump now? That "Sloppy Steve" tweet was a real shock to me...

Does anyone else suspect that someone else is tweeting for Trump now? That "Sloppy Steve" tweet was a real shock to me. I mean, there were all this Jewish-instigated rumors about Bannon leaking to that kike Wolff, but nothing was confirmed, and then-bam!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1m-S6CjsdI0
infowars.com/report-anti-trump-operatives-poison-insider-roger-stone/
euromaidanpress.com/2015/06/01/is-putin-poisoning-his-opponents/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiocordyceps_unilateralis?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra#Drugs
youtube.com/watch?v=oMeBgcmTyKA
archive.is/vT0FQ
twitter.com/williamcraddick/status/897156516070932484
twitter.com/yashar/status/950498051675885568
youtube.com/watch?v=sRBsJNdK1t0
youtube.com/watch?v=S02SNC8xpzU
youtube.com/watch?v=3KEcmhvwXUk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Zionism
youtube.com/watch?v=rCWHe6mIgjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The leak comment was related to all the leaks when trumps presidency started. Non stop leaks and it was either or both Bannon and Preibus

>Non stop leaks and it was either or both Bannon and Preibus

Yeah, right, and not Kushner? Gimme a break, letting a Democrat into your house is like cavorting with a fucking snake.

"You knew full well"

youtube.com/watch?v=1m-S6CjsdI0

going from this to full-on DACA just brings tears of rage to my eyes.

Coulter knows what's up.
This election really changed my opinion of her, I used to think of her as dumb kike-loving bimbo, but now I think she is my autistic waifu. I unironically want a body pillow with her.

>That "Sloppy Steve" tweet was a real shock to me.
And that doesn't sound like Trump? Is there really anyone else over 10 years old who could come up with a nickname like that?

this is from Mar-al-Lago after Kushner and Goldman Sachs had convinced Trump to strike Syria (going against his campaign promise of course)

Bannon was the only man in the room who tried to persuade Trump not to. Trump actually sided with Bannon at first, but was persuaded by Kushner and Ivanka.

Sage all of you liberal sacks of shit. You will pay

>And that doesn't sound like Trump?

Yup. Trump never traded topicality for brevity. He would rather spend two tweets offending someone, but stay on topic (like when he feuded with Mika "Scarface" Brzezinski) than call somebody a nickname that was completely out of place.

The word choice in "Sloppy Steve", is, well, just that, sloppy.

case in point

Wait... you think they might be holding Trump against his will?

I love Ann, but she has always been anti-Trump. If you have read any of your books, she sees things in binary, which in this DACA case requires more latitude to understand. Plus her proposed Breitfox posisition looks to be doa... sad.

Well, they did poison Roger Stone...

infowars.com/report-anti-trump-operatives-poison-insider-roger-stone/

she's rite. bannon was the only reason trump had a feel for the pulse of working class america. now that he's gone, there is no breaks on the neoconservative-neoliberal train

>she sees things in binary, which in this DACA case requires more latitude to understand.

Fuck off, dreamer.

Also, remember when Wolff connected Kushner (a Russian Ljubavitcher Jew) to Putin? Guess what happens to those who don't see with Putin eye-to-eye

pic related

>Jewish-instigated rumors about Bannon leaking to that kike Wolff,
Bannon admitted it himself. Bannon is a jew-sucking zionist faggot and was leaking shit like crazy because he believes he's some Machiavellian genius.

>Does anyone else suspect that someone else is tweeting for Trump now?

It's kidda like swiping your parents car for a joy ride?

IT'S BARON!

What a surprise that Coulter, who did her best to try to get HRC elected and who has been anti Trump since the beginning, is crowing about the end of the world as usual.

No such promise existed.

This guy also dared to oppose Putin...

euromaidanpress.com/2015/06/01/is-putin-poisoning-his-opponents/

Also, remember how right before Trump became a President, talking about microdosing LSD was all the rage on plebbit? Well, guess what drug is made of fungi that are related to the ant zombie plague: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiocordyceps_unilateralis?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra#Drugs

>which in this DACA case requires more latitude to understand
No it doesn't. If Trump allows DACA, then America is over. It is completely binary. There will be no coming back from that.

It's fucking adorable how you're so desperately trying to create the same old D v R rivalry when Trump just fucking humiliated both parties and is doing whatever the fuck he pleases.

>Trump just fucking humiliated both parties

By sucking on that tiny beaner cock? Boy he sure showed them.

Also, I'm not actually saying that... That would be preposterous, right? There is no way a secret cabal can hold the President by the balls, right? I mean, he is the President after all. The leader of the Free World.

youtube.com/watch?v=oMeBgcmTyKA

I wouldn't be surprised if Bannon and Trump are playing the media as they always do.

You're really bad at this.

>muh 64 dimensional chess

You even use the same exact words in every thread. Are you a bot? Did Kushner pay you? Trump shat on every one of his campaign promises. Weed regulation left up to the states? Boom, gone. Mild insinuations of Hillary being a Jewish puppet? Boom, US Embassy moved to Jerusalem. Muslim ban? "The judges are big meanies, I can't do anything". No illegals? "Fuck it, I'll sign any bill that comes my way." America First? The most prominent American nationalist fired not only from WH, but also from his actual workplace. What a pile of shit.

1. Bannon is a traitor
2. Bannon was the leaker
3. Bannon works in online media and politics
4. Bannon works for the Chinese Commies and with Kissanger
5. Bannon claims to be leader of Alt-Right
6. Bannon is ruthlessly defended on here and infinity, thread after thread. Even a sticky on how he never said those things.
7. Bannon defenders post in the same idiotic manner as the Spencer defenders.
8. Bannon had bad intentions from the start.
9. Bannon worked for Navy Intel and Hollywood
10. Bannon believes he masterminded the meme war.
11. Spencer has ties to Dugin through his wife.
12. Dugin calls Bannon soul mate

See the pattern yet????

THIS IS THE REASON THAT RICHARD SPENCER WAS UPSET

THIS IS THE REASON THAT ALEX JONES WAS UPSET AND FLIPPED ON BANNON INSTANTLY

THIS IS THE REASON the_donald is THE JIDF

THIS IS THE REASON THIS PLACE HAS BEEN FLOODED WITH KIKES

The shills on this board, and the reason the_donald has turned into a jewish cesspit of zionist filth is because Bannon controls T_D through the mods and has shills on there as well as here.

That's why Roy Moore was shilled so hard and you actually got banned if you said to trust Trump and support Luther Strange.

Coulter is a bannon shill

Sloppy Steve

I would never even dare to suggest it, no, sir-e
archive.is/vT0FQ

everyone was leaking pal. Bannon never wanted to be a candidate (the fella is 62, dont you think he'd have tried by now?)

He was the only guy who was big on forcing Trump to push through the agenda he had said before the election.

Now you have a room of democrats telling Trump what to do. Fucking hell just yesterday Trump called immigration an 'act of love' - that's Jeb standard.

We're not even a year in, and there is not a single person left in the White House with the same altright outlook as Bannon. 2018 will prove this.

Bannon is a zionist shill.

I hope he gets charged with treason.

what's next, Charlottesville was a false flag to target bannon? Trump screaming "ANTIFA" after was a part of the plan to radicalize beaner youth ("antifa"="mask" in Spanish)?

All I'm saying is that ANYBODY calling those commie thugs antifa (not anti-fascists, mind you, not afa, not "communists", not thugs) is very suspicious.

Bannon is not a nationalist. He's a Jew loving bitch

>He's a Jew loving bitch

Explain this.

And this.

>Rat poison.

Bastards.

And also this.

THE SHILLS IN THIS THREAD MY GOD

>There was no falling out between Trump and Bannon - all for show (as said by Q)
>The Wolff book is part of this show
>Ann Coulter is a fucking retard who is a real live concern troll, but she knew Trump would win before anyone else so she has that going for her at least

And, finally, this.

Trump knew more
this is how Wolff book went:
> > So what does Trump do in the morning?
> well he watches some TV while preparing for the day, catches this sho-
> > and then what does he do the rest of the day? pretty much the same stuff?
> yeah, we-
> > ok good
Book: Trump watching TV every waking moment, gorilla channel
You see, you can go to court and argue that's what Bannon said
that's why Bannon was sloppy, because a jew nigger forced him down 100 channels to lie in 100 ways
same way michelle fields and that other faggot next to her shard a lie together
she took a step back
he said "you almost FELL TO THE GROUND"
and she jumped on his version of events
either it was orchestrated or just how they are
something can happen 200ms ago, to her, and she's already believing the version of events that someone else is saying, that have no bearing on reality
FUCKING
KIKES

Also, counter this, in regards to this

look at kushner, on the big-boy table
these are all flawed people btw
we project competency on to them because we want them to have, and we want to excuse ourselves the effort
if we say "wow, these are mostly incompetent children" we would feel the need to do more
Trump has so much more experience and understanding of the flawed human condition

bullshit

tillerson's gruff outlook: it's one of someone that became the top CEO of an oil company, that had a fairly narrow skill-stack, now is over their head
along the way, learned a lot - but I think Trump say the "oil magnate" in tillerson
he's not
he had a good background though, but he relied on a narrower set of skills as he went up
he's still much better than most, but I see that in him
bannon used that promise board as a crutch
kushner is just a meme
i'd say Trump has them all beat in that room

I support Bannon over Trump. Trump threw a true friend under the bus. Kushner and other court Jews like Stephen Miller are just out to make Trump look like an idiot so he will lose in 2020. Miller was on Fox saying people shouldn’t be allowed to sponsor their 80 year old parents to come to the USA. The dems are going to have a field day with that! Not to mention, Trump already alienated his base with the Jerusalem announcement.

yeah what's the whole /ourguy/ alt-right guy meme?
alt-right is three things
1. a faggot label developed by faggots, jumping on a word-point, like jews
2. a faggot label redefined by media
3. a cooperation between the two

It was 100 percent Kushner or Miller. Both Jews from democrat families.

She speaks the truth! Fuck Javanka! We didn’t vote for this creepy couple.

geobbels was a jew
jews did WWI, WWII
who won WWII? the jews
holocaust was a eugenics plot
holocaust denial was invented by jews
still goes on to this day
deniers are jews
and it's not to create false outrage
it's purpose is to keep reinforcing the holocaust as something that did/didn't happen
not
SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED AND THE JEWS WERE BEHIND IT

JEWS
ENFORCE
BINARY
THINKING

Trump has also been threatening to get rid of Sessions and Tillerson. He wanted to replace Tillerson with neocon Pompeo. Javanka need to go back to New York!!!

all dumbf's material is far to highbrow to not be OC

>a very stable genius

>tillerson's gruff outlook: it's one of someone that became the top CEO of an oil company, that had a fairly narrow skill-stack, now is over their head
>along the way, learned a lot - but I think Trump say the "oil magnate" in tillerson
>he's not

Are you a Russian shill? Because your rants are completely incoherent. C'mon, Mr. Putin, tear down this meme flag.

All I know, Trump before Charlottesville and after are not the same person.

twitter.com/williamcraddick/status/897156516070932484

twitter.com/yashar/status/950498051675885568

100 percent. He even wanted to replace Tillerson with neocon Pompeo! He also threatens Sessions on a daily basis! This is all the doing of Javanka. So sick of that horse tooth woman and her Jew husband who looks 12.

I see Trump as something like a blank canvas. He has strong populist leanings, but is willing to listen and negotiate.

Before, it was him and Bannon. Trump's own gut feeling was matched by Bannon and shit got done- the immigration ban was extraordinary.

Now though it's Trump's gut feeling versus the rest of the White House who are desperate to make him into one of them.

This presidency was- and still is!- the greatest chance in our lifetimes of real change. Trump needs either Bannon, or someone like him, at his elbow.

PS. If you're not convinced about how different Bannon is to the rest, watch Trump's inaugural address (WRITTEN BY BANNON):

youtube.com/watch?v=sRBsJNdK1t0

And compare to Trump's congressional address (WRITTEN BY KUTCHNER et al):

youtube.com/watch?v=S02SNC8xpzU

#TimesUp.

Trump is about to drain the swamp. You ready for Israel to be BTFO?

You're both shills. Go fuck yourselves.

You guys are trying way too hard and it's too late in the game to try and get us to not support Trump.

obvious slide thread is obvious
sage

>Bannon

Stephen Miller wrote both speeches, you lying shill.

>us
Who the fuck is us, faggot? Take your meds, holy shit.

Niggers like you glow in the dark.

>Bannon
>Attacked by Jews

Neck yourself, kike.

I don’t necessarily agree with the train ban. It’s overinclusive and at the same time underinclusive. Targeting countries whose citizens have never attacked us, while not targeting Saudi or Egypt or Tunisia. Not to mention, the ban does nothing to stop where most of our immigration is coming from- Mexico and Central America! When I was Christmas shopping, even high end malls had barely any whites left. All Mexicans. Trump could have accomplished his goals through stopping the various loopholes the scam artists and illegals use like U-visa or VAWA or the various other waivers for immigrants who have entered illegally or committed fraud. Instead he is making concessions. Trump is also alienating certain socially conservative immigrants who would vote for him to not have to support the Dems.

I'm so scared gumplet. You really are a terror.

Trump tweets for Trump

would you trust anyone else to tweet for you if you were the D?

They could get high, bribed, have a bad day and suddenly make Trump say something like

>"Little Rocketman is in need of my little hands wrapped around his rocket to help him get off"

I’m still going to vote for him over the Dems, but he is an idiot when it comes to his daughter and son in law. We didn’t vote for them.

*travel ban

>What was Charlottesville?

Let me refresh your memory on what happened shortly before that statement:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KEcmhvwXUk

Fuck Stephen Miller. That guy will make Trump lose hard. He was on TV saying 80 year olds shouldn’t be allowed to immigrate to USA. He is basically telling tax paying Americans the ones who did come here based on merit that they can’t bring their parents. This will make these people vote for the Dems. Many immigrants don’t support the social issues of the Democrats, rather than recruiting them Trump alienates.

Obvious slide thread is obvious.
Saged

Who on earth replies to this nonsensical rubbish?
>74 replies
Fuck Sup Forums....
I suppose it keeps the trumplings contained.

>We didn’t vote for them.
NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT HIS SON AND DAUGHTER EXCEPT YOU FUCKING SHILLS.

DO YOU REALIZE THAT THE ONLY SHIT WE HERE ABOUT THEM IS FROM SLOPPY STEVE? DO YOU REALIZE THAT IF STEVE "ISRAEL FIRST" BANNON DOESNT LIKE THEM THAT GIVES ME MORE OF A REASON TO TRUST TRUMP.

Trump gives a fuck about them. When have adult children had so much power? When George H.W. Bush was president he didn’t have his sons there everyday and meeting with world leaders and telling him where to bomb! Only idiots can’t see the truth. Bannon is a Catholic man who refused to send his kids to schools with Jews. I don’t give a shit about a speech he was forced to give. The bottom line is he isn’t raising his kids to be kike lovers like Trump did!

So Trump was lying? K. Keep me posted

Also the Jerusalem decision came way after Bannon left! All Trump cares about is that his grandkids are Jewish and he hears Hezbollah and Syria and Palestine don’t like Jews.

Do you even know what Christian Zionism is?

Of course you don't, because you are a cosmopolitan sabbatean Neturei Karta kike who hears "zionism" and starts frothing at the mouth:

>Christian Zionists believe that the gathering of the Jews in Israel is a prerequisite for the Second Coming of Jesus. The idea has been common in Protestant circles since the Reformation that Christians should actively support a Jewish return to the Land of Israel, along with the parallel idea that the Jews ought to be encouraged to become Christians as a means of fulfilling Biblical prophecy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Zionism

kuchner was literally a democrat before getting into the trump campaign. now he's trump's right hand man.

this isn't going to end well.

Obviously Bannon is at war with the media considering how he is being treated by them. Meanwhile liberals and neocons are praising Bannon’s demise. I so wish you Trump fan boys would see things more objectively. I will still vote for him in 2020, but I’m acknowledging that he is not the ban he was during election season. The daughter and son in law destroyed his presidency. All
Ivanka has to do is call him “daddy.” Bannon was also right about one thing, she is as dumb as a brick.

This! Thanks! Unfortunately, my fellow Americans can’t speak objectively.

this quote says more about Trump's personality than it says about Bannon I'm afraid.

Bannon is Catholic not a Christian Zionist who follows Hagee. Trump on the other hand is an Israel loving American Protestant who allowed his daughter to marry a Jew.

Jewish media wanted to smear him, so they went to his ex-wife and got some fake quotes.

These just show that Jews don't like Bannon, which doesn't contradict the fact that he serves them. Jews hate all goyim, even the ones who love them.

Are you in the right thread? That's what we are discussing here, dumbass, the possibility that all or some of Trump's communication channels are compromised by deep state and Jervanka.

I start to think even his appearance is off in this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=rCWHe6mIgjQ

Also, how many live public appearances has he actually recorded since Charlottesville? Not counting Christmas address. When Hillary started to be missing from public appearances this much, I think people were way more alarmed.

Compare the video above to his picture during the debates. Look at the top of his cheeks, I think they look WAY off

Jews call every cuckservative moron a Nazi. They call Paul Ryan a nazi. It doesn't mean anything

Bannon is a zionist.

>as said by Q
Retard detected

Netanyahu met with BANNON over Trump and Kushner.

>These just show that Jews don't like Bannon, which doesn't contradict the fact that he serves them. Jews hate all goyim

Ad that's how I know you are a shill. See

Again, no proof aside from an opinion article. Did Nixon ever speak at AIPAC? Speaking at a pro Israeli event means nothing.

You're never going to recover Bannon's reputation so don't even try.

Then why is Bannon out and why is Kushner still in? I also look at their backgrounds. Bannon is Roman Catholic and belongs to a religion which does not preach Zionism. Trump believes Zionist ideology as an American new age Protestant whose daughter married a zionist who donated money to illegal Israeli settlements.

>Miller was on Fox saying people shouldn’t be allowed to sponsor their 80 year old parents to come to the USA.
They shouldn't, and most Americans agree with that.

He's a self admitted zionist you fool.

Kushner on the other hand is an orthodox jew who only reads the torah. Orthodox jews don't believe a state of israel should exist.