North Little Rock PD release footage

Of 17 year old being shot by police.
Shaun "Talcum X" King is ripe for salt mining over this. He was claiming the 17 yo dindu nuffin. Family has hired Lee Merritt Esq. Gonna be hilarious when Judge dismisses the case.

Sauce:
thv11.com/news/local/north-little-rock/north-little-rock-pd-releases-dash-cam-video-in-officer-involved-shooting/506879584

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oRAYMi6l9S4
thv11.com/news/local/north-little-rock/north-little-rock-pd-releases-dash-cam-video-in-officer-involved-shooting/506879584
arkansasonline.com/news/2018/jan/10/north-little-rock-police-release-video-showing-str/?page=1#story-comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish the cops would shoot someone in my family so I could stop working

He could'a been da next Colin Kaepernick.

even though he deserved to be shot his family is still going to play the ghetto lottery and probably win a few million

Wait, so this dude had a fucking gun the whole time?

Little Rock and Pine Bluff are nigger strongholds, but fortunately they keep the problem mostly contained.

He had a gun and if you watch the video he actually fires it, fucking cocks it again and fires it twice more before getting shot. Meanwhile the cops are punching the shit out of him and trying to wrestle the gun away before they shoot him.

In the middle of Little Rock currently, niggers, that is all.

HE DIDNT DO NOTHING , THE PIGS PUT THE GUN IN HIS HAND BECAUSE THEY WERE AFRAID OF HIS RAW MIND POWAS , THEY KNOW THAT WHEN FREATENED THE GOD CHILDREN UNLEASH A POWERFULL SONIC WAVE THAT WHIPES ALL MINDS IN A 500 FT RADIUS , ANOTHER BROTHER DEAD BECAUSE OF WHITE PIGS

Just watched it, holy fucking shit. Those cops were being extremely civil, even chatting them up and trying to be nice. Guy pulls a gun, they try and wrestle it away from him instead of outright shooting him, kid shoots the gun into his own friends first, missing them, then cocks it and tries to shoot the cops.

Fucking deserved it the piece of shit. In my opinion, those cops were way too fucking nice. The second he pulled I would have shot.

Naw, you can see them pigs planted that gun. Black Lives Matter. It's time to shut shit down in North Little Rock. Saddle up, boys.

Thats the kids OWN FUCKING BROTHER.
Who turned around and said that the cops murdered the kid with no justification. D

what makes you think BLM care about the truth? they'll still break public property and steal shit over this. Talcum X is just a shill who will continue to lie and race bait for a paycheck.

He's a good nigger because he's dead.

May he be reborn as a dog in china.

Holy shit his first shot went between his two buddies heads
But they probably testified that he dindu nuffin

This poor little black boy who dindunufin was going to cure cancer, and y'all white people killed him. SAD!

City PD and State Troopers are shutting down any kind of protest over this shit because the kid is the one who pulled a gun and fired at cops first.

Having a gun or shooting a gun is NOT illegal.
He didn't even hurt anyone.

Read a book.

>Everybody knows he was a good person. The most uplifting thing about him was his smell.

1:20

youtube.com/watch?v=oRAYMi6l9S4

he a gud boi
we was just firin into the clouds reachin for his dreams

HOL UP AYY YALL KNOW THAT WE

fuck, those cops are lucky he didn't shoot a couple of them. that fat goliath motherfucker is kind of slap fighting with the nigger with the gun instead of completely pushing his shit in. nigger got 4 or 5 shots off in maybe 3 seconds with 3 cops on top of him.

Okay Destiny.

WUZ

I know you're probably trolling, but pointing a gun at someone, even if it's only with the intent to threaten/intimidate, is very illegal.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeet cracker, he dindu NUFFIN!

20/80 chance of chimping - too fucking cold

HE DINDU NUFFFIN! THE GUN FIRED BY ITSELF! FUCK THE NRA AND WHITE PEOPLE. THEY THE REASON BLACK MEN KEEP DYING!!!

Glad somebody else watched the same video I saw.

Wuz gonna be a future astronaut.

People are idiots.

KANGZ N SHIET

>IVE BEEN PULLED OVER AND NEVER ASKED TO GET OUT

That persons car probably didnt reek of fucking weed. You can even hear the guy admit ot having weed.

which book?

>he wouldnt have had to fire a gun at the cops if he wasnt caught fucking red handed
>fucking cops

It's never been a better time to be a young black male. Even if you get merc'd you get gibs

So he had a gun, tripped, ND'd one round, his friends panicked and ran, he tried to rack the slide and point it at the cops/fire again and then got killed. Fucking dumbass. So is anyone defending him.

At least his friends seemed to be complying and not making things worse. Imagine that, don't do something retarded or violent and you don't get hurt.

>he did not do nothing
Yeah, that’s why they shot him.

Checked. Only good Goblin is a dead Goblin.

More proof Shaun King is white.

Missed it by one. FUCK!

It's not legal in the state of Tennessee to carry a concealed firearm without a permit. Also, a police officer is not going to wait until after you've murdered him to ask to see the permit you have to carry your pistol, which the nigger didn't have anyway.

Here's how it would go with a normal white man who legally owns the firearm and has a permit:

>Okay sir, I'm just going to pat you down for my own safety while I detain you, do you have any weapons on you?

Yes, I have my CC pistol on a holster near my front left beltline, you'll find my permit for it in my wallet.

>Alright sir just for the time being I'm going to disarm you and make sure your CC permit is there and valid

Okay.

Here's how it goes with the dumb nigger:

>Okay sir, I'm just going to pat you down for my own safety while I detain you, do you have any weapons on you?

Uhh....naaaw man I ain't did nuffin wrong or anythin....

>What is that in your pocke...

*Life of death struggle ensues as nigger makes sudden move to pull a weapon on a police officer*

They probably weren't on their third strike. You can hear the kid who was shot say "I can't go to jail" when he's fighting the police. He was probably one strike away from hard time.

Could've been a 2 for 1 special, also that cop is one fat fuck

we wuz Ra ze sun god n shiet

I wish I was this good at trolling.

>not living in a state with constitutional carry
>not living in a state without duty to inform
how can you guys even say that you have 2nd amendment freedoms

This is why cops are so trigger happy.

HOL UP
smacks lips
What youse tryin' to say is
rolls up sleeves
What you white bois is saying
breathes heavily through gaped teeth
That we niggas can
pulls up pants slowly falling back below the waistline
That we can like get sum
snorts loudly through huge nostrils
Get sum of that you saying that
holds BBC in hands and shakes it twice
Some finna
eats skittles and KFC while having some grape drank
Hol up so u be sayin is
licks teeth and grins
That this little white gurl hurr

AAAAAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYYOOO
smacks lips profusely
SO HOL UP HOL UP
steals
SO U BE SAYIN
gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
eats a skittle
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
checks for nearest KFC
U BE SAYIN
collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
licks teeth and smacks lips
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
opens a up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer
WE GON BE
dindu.nuffins
FINNA WE GON BE
sucks air through teeth
AYYYOO HOL UP WE GON BE
pulls up sagging pants
SO WE GON BE
instinctively looks around for police
SO U SAYIN WE GON BE
faints and then gets up repeatedly
SOM FINNA
scopes dem titties
SO WE GON BE
shouts at movie theater screen
SOM FINNA
chucks spear
AYYYOO SOM FINA
sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
strokes welfare check pensively
WE GON BE
throws gang sign

SOM FINNA
swings from basketball hoop
WE GON BE
grabs dick and shuffles left and right
SOM FINNA
participates in a drive-by shooting
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
converts to Islam
U SAYING WE GON BE
repeated World Star yelling in the background
SOM FINNA
sells crack
That THAT THIS WHYTE GURL HUR IS KING
Rolls a blunt
AND WE GONNA FUCK THIS GURL PUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY AWWWWW SHEEEEEEEEET

>thv11.com/news/local/north-little-rock/north-little-rock-pd-releases-dash-cam-video-in-officer-involved-shooting/506879584

Those cops were really lucky that none of them died.They should have shot this little bastard on the spot, start with his legs then his arms and finally in his stomach and leave him bleeding to death in pain on the asphalt.

Ayy hol up it be spelt D'eztanee and sheeeit

That is the most accurate transcript of a nigger talking that ever existed.

I’m sick of seeing cops lives put at risk because niggers can’t obey the laws

They need to change the laws so cops can just shoot niggers first, then search them after. 80% would be guilty anyway, the other 20% would just be a precrime prevention.

I don't fault them for shooting.

But if they were better that would have been able to grab and isolate his gun-wielding hand, and take the gun. The most basic shit. It was much more dangerous for no one to immediately grab and isolate his hand while the one cop went for his gun, because during that time one or all of them could have gotten shot.

That is all.

Comments section here:

arkansasonline.com/news/2018/jan/10/north-little-rock-police-release-video-showing-str/?page=1#story-comments

Talcum X VI: The Niggering

there are permitless provisions in AR/TX regarding peaceable journey across x number of counties. if nig exercising his 2nd amendment right was a nonfelon he could have told police that he was carrying and that they were on their way to W. Memphis, AR and things would have gone alot different than they did. police in OP vid may have been extremely civil but this is a daily reminder that police are not your friend and that seek to disarm all american citizens regardless of race.

He's could, would succ

This. If the cops ask you to step out of your vehicle, they've most likely already decided to arrest you, or at the very least take you into custody, to look for drugs/weapons.

Idiots in this country think they've done nothing wrong, up and until a cop dies, because of the shitheads running around demonizing the police. If a cop tells you to do something, OBEY. If the officer crosses the line, CONTINUE OBEYING, and file a complaint later. But nooooo, "Muh feelings" and this bullshit 'dindu nuffin" bullshit.
Fucking faggots start sniveling about "Muh police state" and "Fascists" when they get pulled over doing 100 in a 35, reeking of pot, carrying an unlicensed pistol. Fucking sick of it.

*hits newport*

Lol, every hand groping her is black.

>I don't fault them for shooting.
>But if they were better that would have been able to grab and isolate his gun-wielding hand, and take the gun. The most basic shit. It was much more dangerous for no one to immediately grab and isolate his hand while the one cop went for his gun, because during that time one or all of them could have gotten shot.
>That is all.
What are you fucking stupid? In a life and death situation you think you would have time to think about all that? No, fucking instinct takes over. Thats why when cops get into real shot outs they usually keep pulling the trigger over and over again even when they run empty. Why? Because they are in shock and instinct to survive kicked in.

>I’m sick of seeing cops lives put at risk because niggers can’t obey the laws
Please go back to your gay ass cop sucking thread, shill faggot

nigs gonna nog

literally kekt irl - saved

This

If I’m the cop in this situation I’m unloading every round into this kid. I’d rather make it out alive and have to fight in court then to be dead because I didn’t stop to think of a strategy.

We found the Nigger

No they're not, faggot. Why they were brought out of the car is a valid question.

No, you found the faggots (you)

Fuck those cops almost died because they knew they’d be in a world of shit for shooting a niglet, even one with a gun.

Damn good thing the altercation took place in front of the dash cam.

Anyone have screen caps of talcum x chimpout?

niggers on this board fucking everything up
coins RIP

>Day 4 of being a Vegan!
Being Vegan is so fucking expensive it's retarded.
>Be Shaun King
>Write one or two fuck white people articles every week or so
>Somehow afford to live in Brooklyn, with six kids, take the family on vacations to Jamaica multiple times a year and buy Vegan food
It's clear as day he's working for the Russians as a provocateur, Greenwald is his handler.

>I don't fault them for shooting
>Faults them for shooting

That's now how the real world works, nigger. "Isolating" guns will get cops killed. He'd already fired, the point of negotiating and isolating is over. Period. The rule of law would be hallowed out and would crumble if we forced cops to pussy ass liberal "isolate" weapons in life or death struggles. He drew with every intent on killing a cop, his life is forfeit at that point, anything else is making excuses for niggers to shoot cops.
I guarantee if this had been a white kid you wouldn't be here making excuses for him.

Draw a weapon on a cop = you die. That works. It works really well, and cops don't die. Dead cops means the system has broken down, and it's anarchy.

Isolate the fucking gun. Tell your dad to put his foot up your ass for raising a liberal faggot.

Aw, is wittle wiberal twiggered?

I doubt the nigger understood that he wouldn't go to jail if he wasn't doing things he shouldn't have been doing.

>first thing nigger almost shoots is his friend
they really are their own worst enemies

>cop pulls over dindu
>smells of weed
>asks to get out of car to arrest dindu as they have violated the law by driving under the influence
>dindu gets out of car, proceeds to du
>now dindu can’t du ever again
Fuck off

Bangin in Little Rock. Great flick btw.

>I caain't goes to jail!

He got his wish.

The cops are retarded for not shooting him sooner.

>Island full of convicts

You would know! :)

Dude, I'm white and a stoner. Every time I got caught by the cops for smoking while in my car, either my friend(s) or myself would get asked to step out of the car and frisked while being interviewed. Hell, last time all of us were and I myself was put in the back of the cop car while they were running IDs on us. It's not unusual for cops to fucking ask you to step out your car during a suspicious pullover (unless it's your routine speeding bullshit): better awareness of the suspect, better control of the suspect, and the suspect is taken out of reach of any hidden compartments he has containing any weapons (like a small handgun).

They pulled them over cause they were speeding and then they smelled drugs. During the interview, one dude was clearly too nervous to the point that the cop was feeling something more was being kept hidden from them (that their homie had an illegal firearm). Cops find the gun, dude resists, and then decides in the moment he rather go try to fight his way out than go to jail.

Fuck you, in this case the cops were being respectful and logical.

Maple street motherfukerrr

>a stoner

Opinion discarded.

Holy shit this was one of the most clear cut good shoots I've seen in a while. Thank fucking god the guy in front of the groid and the officer he shot at point blank are fine.

HE A GUD BOI
HE DIDNDU NUFFIN!!!

Cut and dry, nig got bagged.

Let's move on to the next happening.

>Noonecares.webm

Replying because thanks for the "(You)".

Good kill, shoulda followed through with a mag dump right in the face for a closed casket.

>don't want to do hard time
>would rather get shot in the back of the head and have the video uploaded and viewed worldwide where you're unanimously condemned as a moron

Seems logical

What are YOU, fucking stupid? If someone pulls a gun like that and you don't grab and isolate that hand/gun, you're a fucking idiot. THAT is the instinct in a life or death situation, there is no time you need to think about it, you just do it. It's fucking basic. The alternative that we see from these cops almost got one of them shot and could have gotten all of them shot. But you're a dumb faggot shill that doesn't know how to do shit but determine which men meet your faggot metric of hotness.

>Thats why when cops get into real shot outs they usually keep pulling the trigger over and over again even when they run empty. Why? Because they are in shock and instinct to survive kicked in.
No faggot, they do it to make sure the person actually dies. Do that they are dead and gone.

This nothing. You're another faggot shill who co-signing another dumb ass shill post means anything.

If niggers could foresee the consequences of their actions they wouldn't be niggers

Why did he think he could take out armed cops at once?

GOOD JOB COP!!
they wouldn't have blown away the guy in the hotel. They were polite, but vigilant, and acted when the threat presented itself