What more should I do to avoid White Nationalist men?

I am:
>34 years
>2 years post hysterectomy
>25% Latina, 75% off-white with Native Amer mix
>”Black”-eyed brunette with fair/olive skin, unusually hairy for a woman
>Closet FTM or FAB genderqueer, pre-testosterone
>About 5’ 4” and 220#, non athletic
>Childfree & more VEHEMENTLY OPPOSED THAN EVER TO THE RAISING of “WHITE” KIDS due to my knowledge of the 14-88 pledge!

Please advise me on how to keep the likes of Andrew Anglin, Richard Spencer, Brian Ruhe, & Eli Harman AS FAR AWAY FROM ME AS THE EAST IS FROM THE WEST!

I’ve never had a boyfriend, but if I did, I would go for someone who is:
>Equally/more swarthy, brunet, dark-eyed & hirsute (I despise towheads and redheads)
>Overweight
>An egalitarian
>Non Religious
>Unwilling/unable to read Mein Kampf
>Uninterested in preserving the “white” race
>Uninterested in “Euro-PEEing” culture, lol
>Disrespectful of SHITLER and all that GERMany has ever represented

What, besides blue eyes and swastika tattoos, should I avoid?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=69s&v=glRbKOahBrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What, besides blue eyes and swastika tattoos, should I avoid?

Food, apparently.

I also DESPISE little babies because they shit in their clothes and cause mountains of diapers to fill landfills!

Bitch, you weigh as much as me, and I'm 6'2 and a man.

You’re also an asshole.

I’m even more opposed to having “white” babies, especially male, than I am to having them in general.

Try killing yourself

That’s stupid!

I think it should avoid exercise and grow bigger.

HOW THE F CAN I HAVE A WHITE BABY IF IM NOT A TRULY WHITE MOTHER and no longer have a uterus???????

HOW in the flying Fück CAN I HAVE A WHITE BABY IF IM NOT A TRULY WHITE MOTHER and no longer have a uterus???????

>this thing thinks it has to avoid anybody
>not that people actively avoid it.

oh, sugar....

It takes a white mother to have a white baby, AND I WAS NEVER IT!!!

>Closet FTM or FAB genderqueer, pre-testosterone
So do you have a dick or do you have a vagina ?

How does the white sharia crowd plan to force me to produce unwanted white kids if I no longer have my uterus???

Vag

How does the 14-88 crowd plan to force me to produce unwanted white kids if I no longer have my uterus???

Dont worry dear, the obese have a hard time conceiving anyway....and children are not for eating!

You honestly got paid for this?
Step up your shill game buddy.

How does Eli Harman on YouTube plan to force me to produce unwanted white kids if I no longer have my uterus???

We won't. You'd probably be pawned off to some desperate low tier haram for a fat, poor guy.

Just keep browsing sweetie you'll be sieg heiling in a months time

Head for the worst parts of the country and start burning that coal. One thing though. Prepare to pay the toll.

How does this asshole plan to enforce white sharia on the likes of me?

m.youtube.com/watch?t=69s&v=glRbKOahBrY

That’s impossible considering my Native American ancestry.

to keep away 100% it's simple.
just kill yourself.

Why would I do that?

There are plenty of darker men where I live.

In fact, despise being mixed, I am lighter than 80% of the customers at my grocery store and LOVING it!!!

I would hate to live in an all-white ethostate because we brunettes would become the new non-whites!

Easy - kill yourself

Probably stay off of certain boards on Sup Forums, like this one. Avoid people in the music industry.

If America ever became 100% white, I would move to Old Mexico.

It is only because of the non-whites that I pass so well for white, GD it anyhow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There won't be any room to avoid white nationalism. We are going to kill your mongrel children in front of you one day. Our spirit will rise as you and those who are like you betray us. You will be the first ones to die... Traitors are always the first to die.

Good...because no one would invite you into an all-white ethno-state. Why exactly are you here being an attention-whore?

The Jews understand this concept better than anyone — a lack of diversity would put the likes of me at the “bottom rung” in a world where whites are considered superior.

I cannot have any children, thankfully!

they are deporting massive amounts of African nationals...you dont keep up on facts much, do you?

>What more should I do to avoid White Nationalist men?
Pic related should do it.

Don’t you understand that it is only because of the Jose, Tyrone, Muhammad, etc types that I am perceived as white in society???

Just keep doing what you are doing!

You do realize Indians and Arabs can digest milk, right?