The Trump Curse strikes again

The Trump Curse strikes again.

Ok thats it im getting my Kek statue now

amazon.com/Kek-Statue-MemeWerks-Egyptian-Goddess/dp/B01NBBYCND

I have simply seen to many affected by this curse, care to post them so we can build the case lads?
Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5253561/Oprah-caught-California-mudslides-killed-13.html
youtube.com/watch?v=be3Tw0f5VxY
youtube.com/watch?v=9X48aAIKGeo
youtube.com/watch?v=bc90K7Kieek
youtube.com/watch?v=fN5HV79_8B8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I felt really sad when Christian bale said something liberal recently I didn’t want him to suffer the curse so I pray to kek and I think it works
I said please forgive for he knows not what he says
I still think he is a good person and right wing at heart

She didnt die? What did Kek mean by this?

>praying to a frog unironically

It's real

Nothing bad will happen to him.
He's been blessed with being named "Christian".
Get it?

sauce? big if true

I will pray for you too friend

>saying kek unironically

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5253561/Oprah-caught-California-mudslides-killed-13.html

I've seen much more proof of Kek's existence than that of any other god.

Praise!!!!

All Heil Kek!
Heil!

Now she can build some mud hut's

HAHA LE EPIC KEKISTAN XD

PRAISE LE MEME GODS XD

kek is Christ you fucking faggot
Christ is punishing these children of cain

youtube.com/watch?v=be3Tw0f5VxY
That first one was not a surprise. But as an stp fan it still made an impression on me.

>Christ out of nowhere after decades of nothing to steal the credit
you fuckers are unreal

You must be new around here lol

OPRAH WASNT AGAINST TRUMP THOUGH.

SHE DIDNT EVEN MENTION TRUMP

OPRAH ISN'T RUNNING FOR OFFICE

youtube.com/watch?v=9X48aAIKGeo

youtube.com/watch?v=bc90K7Kieek

youtube.com/watch?v=fN5HV79_8B8

>I want to thank the Hollywood Foreign Press Association. We know the press is under siege these days. We also know it's the insatiable dedication to uncovering the absolute truth that keeps us from turning a blind eye to corruption and to injustice. To—to tyrants and victims, and secrets and lies. I want to say that I value the press more than ever before as we try to navigate these complicated times, which brings me to this: what I know for sure is that speaking your truth is the most powerful tool we all have.

>But it's not just a story affecting the entertainment industry. It's one that transcends any culture, geography, race, religion, politics, or workplace.

>In my career, what I've always tried my best to do, whether on television or through film, is to say something about how men and women really behave. To say how we experience shame, how we love and how we rage, how we fail, how we retreat, persevere, and how we overcome.

>So I want all the girls watching here, now, to know that a new day is on the horizon! And when that new day finally dawns, it will be because of a lot of magnificent women, many of whom are right here in this room tonight, and some pretty phenomenal men, fighting hard to make sure that they become the leaders who take us to the time when nobody ever has to say 'Me too' again."

Fake News Awards + Julian Assange hourglass + #Times up with the scales of justice = DOTR Approaches.

Chrissy Teigen tweeted to Oprah and Ivanka "ew gross". She knows what's coming.

Don't attribute shit that isn't true to the Trump curse.

PRAISE KEK
KEK IS THE ONE TRUE GOD

Fun fact: Christian Bale is actually friends with Trump. He used Trump as a basis for his Bruce Wayne portrayal. Wayne enterprises was also filmed in Trump tower.

>16 dead as her mansion is smashed by a mudslide

How many beaner slaves did she have locked up in that place?

lol what a dumb cunt