Does Sup Forums still worship Kek, or is it considered cringy reddit shit? I've seen some weird shit in the world...

Does Sup Forums still worship Kek, or is it considered cringy reddit shit? I've seen some weird shit in the world, but the emergence of a chaos god was pretty high on the list.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156292103/#156296370
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

During 2016 and early 2017 this place was basically a cult to Kek.

After Wilders and Le Pen lost in 2017 everyone lost faith in Kek.

We forget that Kek doesn’t care about the West. Kek just wants chaos. If we want Kek to help us we must promise him chaos.

Kek is reddit shit.
Paganism is pathetic
Also El as your ID is an interesting coincidence.

Basically this. Also, kek worship is often associated with LE KEKISTAN and Reddit memes now, which as driven actual kek worshippers underground. Chaos is chaos though I guess, Praise kek.

r

b

Eee

It was supposed to be ironic, then plebbit faggots blew it out of proportion and their autism/ LARPing instincts kicked in and now they think worshipping kek is unironically cool and fun, and they are "true liberals" fighting for "freedom" and the kikes. A lot of polls (before the election) regarding religion were somewhat common, and Christian sects when added up, always made the majority. Ever since there's been an uptick in anti-Christian threads, pagan LARPing threads (not to be confused with the actual pagan threads, which were way more civil), and the amerimutt meme (multiple drawings designed with a similar style), etc. Which shows that Sup Forums has been attracting more normies than usual/ has been infiltrated.

Eee

Ken went shit stale the second Clinton namechecked it. Feel free to keep going in with it, though if you want to tag along with the losers.

The fuck are you talking about? The anti-christian threads were always around, pre 2015. It started out unironic.

Yeah fuck Ken, kek wannabe

I’m real.

I don’t carry out your will. Everything will a rapidly increasing downward spiral from this point forward, been going a while. Trump plays a huge role, but it’s not savior that’s for sure. That’s my role.

I am forcing a transition on you for that

Praise appriaciated but never required. Have a mogwai

Sup Forums creates a lot of genuinely funny memes, but then normies eventually discover them and rinse them out until the memes are just cringey and hackneyed. Sup Forums creates the meme, normies destroy them.

Circle of lyfe

Indeed, Sup Forums is the womb, Reddit is the grave.

>Does Sup Forums still worship Kek, or is it considered cringy reddit shit?
it was and still is just a meme. only retards outside of this place took it for real.
praise.

Stop saying Sup Forums memes are "reddit".

Shut up Christcuck.

you know there's a wider pantheon right? the other gods would not let K E K accumulate too much power or else you'd get a Greco-Roman situation. that's how the Ogdoad functions...but /poo/ forgets K E K is canonically a duality (male and female at the same time) so who the fuck cares right?

>El
what if Kek was a manifestation of God

I agree that the whole kekistani movement was filled with faggots but you got to admit there were a shitload of odd coincidences, between the all 7's get saying "Trump will win," and of course "Shadilay."

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNriNoWOtXA

When I see so many coincidences, my brain tells me something is up.

There is no fixed culture in any group. Kek was useful, Kek was interesting, and Kek genuinely united the board around a goal; getting a reality TV star/real estate tycoon elected President. The eternal archetypes of chaos, the trickster, will always be there. Jung put it best, these aspects of humanity are like a riverbed. They can seem dormant just like a river can dry up, but all of a sudden the rain can pour in and people will behave as if it's the most natural thing in the world to worship a frog deity of chaos. Right now the riverbed is drying, but do not think the basic idea that underlined Kek will ever go away.

Don't blame me that your """spirituality""" is shit and unfulfilling.
All "gods" are God. Humans could only explain something as complex as God with a poorly constructed pantheon.
Now that we are more enlightened we don't need Paganism anymore.

>Shut up Christcuck.
Love it when Larpers try to act badass. This is your religion.

Honestly it's much worse than the niggerfoot pic.

"BY DA POWA OF THOR, I CONSECRAT DIS OFFERIN' TO DA ELDA GAWDZ!!!! SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIITT!!!!!!!"

"COME WOLFBANE, I HAVE PREPARED THE PCP FOR THE SACRED RITUAL TO THE ELDER GODS!! THEY CALL TO ME FROM WITHIN THESE HALLOWED WOODS!!!!"

"Haha yeah, that's good Blognar. G-great job, but can we maybe tone it dow-"

"EXCUSE ME? WOLFBANE I THOUGHT YOU WERE A REAL PAGAN NOT SOME NEW AGE WICCAN FAGGOT!!! LET'S BE REAL, LET'S GO BERZERKER OUT HERE!!! LET'S GIVE OURSELVES TO THE ELDER GODS NOW!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! FEEL THE POWER OF THOR!!!"

"Dude can you please shut the fuck up!!! You already scared off that 6/10 that showed up last time and everybody thinks you act like a lunatic! Calm down or you're out of the group!!"

"FUCK YOU WOLFBANE!!!! THAT SLUT WAS A KRYPTOKIKE ANYWAY!! WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING KIKES WOLFBANE ARE YOU ONE OF THEM????"

This is now a Pagan hate thread.

Pagans are literally the We Wuz Kangz of Europe.

do u even lift?

I never understood, why is a god of chaos manifested in repeating numbërs? Chaos is entropy, repeating d1gits are order. Is this "the yang in the yin" or some convoluted shit like that?

We still believe. We just aren't very observant anymore. Plus faggot mods ban gets threads so we can't worship.

"RAWR VIKINGS WERE SO POWERFUL AND BADASS!!!! FUCKING CHRISTKEKS BTFO!!!!!!"
-Delusional larper faggot.

Now that Sargon's been destroyed, Kek will come back in full force

This. We are an oppressed peoples in our own homeland.

rollin for K*k

*gasp pant*

"THOR GIVE ME STRENGTH!!!!"

*cough gag*

"MUST....FINISH....PAGAN PARADE!!!! MCDONALDS IS SO CLOSE!!!!"

Heiled

"Trust me to save the White race! I am a self-disciplined and mentally stable individual. Definitely not addicted to cheap pleasure mechanisms like food and masturbation."

Why do Pagans love Muslims and thank them for enslaving and raping white women? Is there a reason for that?

>After Wilders and Le Pen lost in 2017 everyone lost faith in Kek.

I never lost faith in Kek.

I don't worship anyone, because worshipping is cuck behaviour. Nevertheless, I revere Kek.
If this post ends in repeating numbers, George Soros will die sometime this year.

This is what the average pagan woman looks like. Fat, disgusting, scantily clad, and larping as a beautiful maiden from a lost time long ago.

They just cosplay for attention and pagan losers eat it up because they are lonely and desperate for companionship.

They are bitter because the pretty girls at school are all Christian. That's why they scream so much about Jesus being a "jew."

>a bunch of half naked buff dudes get together in the woods to do drugs and smear shit all over one another's bodies
you guys don't think that neo-pagans might, well might... closeted homosexuals do you?

/thread
anything resembling this faggot's post is a shill

>being this retarded and delusional at once

>Everyone who disagrees with me is a shill
kys redditor

I don't like them both but I'll roll for Soros dying this year

>mfw /leftypol/ tries to may may
pack it up faggots, you stink

>Kek is reddit shit.
are you a newfag?

So this is what the bots I've heard so much about look like.

I'm not a bot, but you're definitely a faggot who can't meme

rolling

soros will die this year confirmed.

Kek will always have a special place in my heart which funny because kek doesn’t care about anything.

He did his thing. Not needed anymore.

Exactly the kind of response I'd expect from a bot!
And from your "memes" I'd say it took one to know one.

At its core, Sup Forums, and by extension Sup Forums as a whole, is, has been and always will be contrarian. This is the fundamental truth that redditors cannot and will not ever grasp. It takes a certain kind of mentality that normals can't understand. This is why Sup Forums seems so cut off from the rest of the site in terms of culture. The massive surge of normals who came here, thinking they were in good company when they didn't have the slightest clue of why people came to this site and stayed, saturated and overflowed until they eventually became the dominant culture, and though there are the culture, they are not the culture of Sup Forums and never will be.

It was just a prank, OP

your newfaggotry is showing, douchebag
if you're a real person, what's the most controversial thing you believe?

Eeeeeeedd sheranananna

Kek was a meme.
Memes are joke fads.
They don't last very long.

>tfw you realize this joke caught traction with actually mentally ill people who actually believe kek is some kind of real god thing

Whew lad

Praise Kek

you have to go back, faggot

get help

It was just a way to celebrate Trumps triumph. It kinda died off along with Trumps popularity

Really cringe worthy memes. Did you unironically make these or did you save them?
You're mentally ill I can see so any reasoning with you is out the door from the start.

They seem to have forgotten about him/stopped caring. Which makes me wonder why all of these idiots still prattle on and on about muh Jesus.
Hmm, it's almost as if there's an agenda hiding in plain sight.

"order out of chaos" is basically how I see it
Can't have one without the other since they're dependant on one another to exist
Shadilay

this makes no sense leaf - "order out of chaos" is a moto of special super cool unseen illuminated brightest most smart group of people that will cause shit then provide solutions to shit they created. in order to create ordo the way they wish it to be. dare i say, bunch of cunts?

>Does Sup Forums still worship Kek, or is it considered cringy reddit shit?
It got coopted by reddit. We still worship kek but not as openly anymore.
It may be that kek was a herald of another thoughtform to come. I feel like a new manifestation of Sup Forumss will, one that is clearly on our side and represents cooperation and order will arrive soon. Or perhaps there are unpredictable manifestations coming next.

checked
Trip sevens and nobody checks me...
Kek worship really is dead.

I enjoyed the early pre-election Kek memes, it was all just fun then, just a good way to pass the time and call out gets, then it started to leak into the normie world and things started getting weird, then once Trump got elected and and the libs/kikes starting running amuck the fun ended, le kekistan redditers are blind to the seriousness of the worlds current state and continue to play and have fun, so no, most of Sup Forums does not giggle at kek memes anymore.

(((They))) pruned this....

oh my kek! he is waking up!
checked and kekd!

Am I dying?

Guys this is wow. Praise Kek!

Kek is real but normies got a hold of it and ruined it
I think honestly it was the lefts plan to normalize kek because now we want to be far away from it
Just like the left ruined anonymous we want to be away from them too
They’re still trying everyday to make trump a normie minions meme
It’s the one way you make us quit
By making normies enjoy something it makes it cringe and we must hate it

They did it because I reported it for larp spam

All praise Heh! The Lord of Infinity!

Well I am researching it and it's no larp. Actual facts. Just search yourself.

Heh!

All the ancients from all over the world thought that different animals represented different spirits.
Kek is a frog. Always has been. It's just the way it is.

There are even more frog gods. Heh is one of them.

Praise Kek and Heh!

kek gay as fuck.

Does 000 mean anything here?

Saw it in a thread.

>tfw got a kekistan flag for my birthday
I know they meant well and tried to keep up with the memes, but I cringed internally.
The kek statue is nice, though.

Any worship has been driven into becoming underground cultic practices. If only Sup Forums still new the true power...

I still worship him. Contrary to popular belief, lots of newfags who weren't here during the election and HWNDU will say that Kek is cringeworthy, but he's not.

Reminder that both Geert Wilders AND the AfD in Germany are winning precisely because they “lost”. Wilders prevented the Dutch government from forming a coalition (longest delay in Dutch history) and so has the AfD in Germany. By finishing in a strong 3rd position, the CDU and SPD will now have to entertain another unpopular Grand Coalition OR new elections will have to be held. Other way, Merkel is BTFO.
Praise Kek and his prophet Pepe!

KEK is a life force that manifests itself in many different ways, including MEME's. It can't be faked and it can't be stopped.

check out these Canadians om going to sacrifice to KeK later

Plus there are in the Netherlands this year elections for the areas in the country, which indirectly decides the "Eerste Kamer", if Geert Wilders controls that, Rutte is fucked.

Triple digits! KEK is coming!!!

Checked and kek'd!

PEPE
point entering probability emerging

Aka he emerges at digits, which are chaotic but can be measured in probabilities