As a Jew...

As a Jew, I wish conspiracy theorists would direct me to the spot where we control the world because I did not get the memo.

Other urls found in this thread:

heretical.com/oliver/js08.html
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/9443-kol-nidre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not really you or the other jewish people.

It's high paid individuals that just happen to have jewishness in common.

Is there something you might have done in you life that has unmistakenably been morally questionable but you rationalized it as being for the greater good?
The issue with Jews is that their greater good is genetically skewed to be pro them and anti anything else.
You instinctively choose to detriment other people for gain, the biggest example of this is not even knowing you do it.

It is rich elites from all three major institutional faiths, they just all originally come from Judaism.

>tfw not chosen enough

Here ya go Jew:
Conspiracy or Instinct?
heretical.com/oliver/js08.html
>It is entirely possible, therefore, that a species could have been formed by biological selection that automatically preys on our species as instinctively as wolves prey on caribou, although, of course, with much greater cunning and versatility.

It’s in Israel

It's your religion dummy.
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/9443-kol-nidre

"Jews" are Asiatics pretending to be the descendants of Jacob the Hebrew ("Israel" is a person not a place in reality). Jewry is a distorted form, Rabbinic Talmudism, of the ancient Hebrew methods of worship before they converted to Islam. It's just another form of racial supremacy through religiosity, like Islam. Unfortunate the sheer insanity of you lot.

It's not all Jews, just the elites

You are like the lesser goy, ready to be sacrificed for the next anti semitism wave to stop spreading spread

It's the Talmudist puppets of the Demiurge. Semites don't have souls, they are daemons.

>It's high paid individuals that just happen to have jewishness in common.
/thread
it's not "the jews," it's the jewish globalists along with the other globalists

JUDEN RAUS
WTF GUYS WHY ARE WE ALLOWING JEWS HERE
NOONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THOSE RATS
WHAT HAPPENED

Look dipshit, you aren't even a jew, if you were a jew youd know about all these connections and receive money

you are one of those families who merely adopted the jew, you were not born a jew, you dont have jew blood, youre family is a muddblood jew per-say, you guys just one day decide hey lets he jews and now you claim to be jews without the benefits because you guys are fakes. denounce your Judaism

way easier to meme "the jews" because only retards don't know what you're talking about specifically

It's not jews, it's zionists. Just because you're jewish--even if you've been on birthright tour--doesn't mean you're safe. Zionists are something else entirely.

Hop on a plane to Israel pal.
>great place for safe organ trafficking.

>Semites dont have souls

y though?

Bullshit, kike, slide thread. Oh, I don't understand. Why you so mean to Jew. Larp on fucker.

Until good jews stand against bad jews, there are no good jews, but nice try, kike.

I wish everyone treated Israel like Israel treated the rest of the world.

They are just jealous of us OP, I mean everyone here are fucking nobody. Posting IQ reducing memes is all they know.

its the elite jews, you're just there to make you kikes seem normal

huge diff between the avg jew and the jew who has a giant stack of cash and a giant boner for fucking over any non jew

as a self proclaimed jew you should kill off these elites lest you have them tarnish your heritage forever. either that, or just stop being a fucking jew and remove yourself from association with a giant chunk of the fucked up lunatics that are currently plaguing the highest circles of the general world order.

It's not all of you, its a sub group of you, the most elite of you. And you happen to share an identity with them, which is inescapable. It will benefit you with interacting with them. There are multiple angles of the Jewish identity as well. Many angles to it, Jewish identity is a very complicated thing. The group at the top manipulates most of them though (the leftist Jews). If you want to be good, take an honest look at what Jewish influence on the world actually is, and see how you can be pro-Jewish (because you don't want to be suicidal like a cuck), while also being... mm... how to say it..
Respectful of other identity groups. I won't say "hurr you are part of the problem unless you do X to support me", no, that is faggot tier, but you should figure out your position and make a choice on what your actions will be.
Will you participate in crushing others, to strengthen the Jew?
Will you promote Israel to secure your groups existence, in a reactionary, defensive manner, not intending to cause damage to other groups unless necessary for your own survival? And how exactly will you do that, and how do you think Jews as a group should do that?
Or will you be complacent, apathetic, and neglect to care about any of this identity and culture war that exists, whether we like it or not?
Your job is not to make us like you, it's to make you yourself feel satisfied and proud of yourself. To understand your position and impact in the world, and to make use of yourself in a positive way. Whatever you interpret that to be.
I will respect you more if you place yourself and your people first. I will respect you even more if you do it in a way that doesn't threaten me or my people. But you will probably never be a "true friend" to me. You are who you are, and you can't escape it.

its top-level jews, especially the zionist zealots that give your whole group a bad rep. no one is gassing you (yet) so calm down, adam

he's a gnostic larper. the ancient gnostic belief was that yahweh wasnt the true god but a daemon that trapped us spiritual beings in this material realm. we dont hear much about our gnostic friends anymore because they were so miserably pessimistic that they didnt believe in reproducing since they saw existence as hell on earth and wouldnt want to bring in life just to feel suffering. they also got their ass handed to them by the catholics which inspired one of my favorite quotes, "kill them all, god will know his own."

its not your average working class Jews, user, its the kingpins and 'elite' that plot against the rest of the world and play their war games, that call themselves Jews.
their practices, actions and beliefs, are completely antithetical to the God who gave the law to moses, and Jesus who called these devils in disguise out on their evil. Matthew is the only book of the new testament you should read, and with an understanding of the old, it will make alot more sense, considering Matthew is the only book with a lineage, common of Torah and tanakh writings.

Its like 1% of jews that are to blame. A small minority of a small minority. That 1% represents a lot of powerful and wealthy people and probably half of americas wealthiest 1%

if you read the occidental observer you'll learn it's not just the top 1%

jews everywhere, in every station, push the kind of anti-white, anti-western stuff in their own ways

>He doesn't know the difference between the Jew and The International Jew

Unfortunately they like to hide behind you guys so we gotta get rid of you to make sure.

This
And that. I have Jewish friends that moved to Israel. Guess who they send to fight in the worst battles and skirmishes? (Hint: not the native Israelis)
Jews are not this homogenous group of beings loving one another, they just agree to hate each other less than the goys.

True, the faculty members pervasive in colleges that are jewish are pushing anti white agendas. But really, so are plenty of white non jews. The real pieces in the conspiracy that actively are thinking long term and perhaps aware of how interconnected these moving parts are, are bankers/producers/CEOs/executives mostly.

>Never looks into his own people's NGOs
>"LOL We don't control the world gaiz, I would know, Im a Jew!"

How about you do some research, fgt? Oh I know because the power brokers among your own people will all look at you like a mental midget and you enjoy being the big fish in a small pond which is why you hang out here with all these retarded goyim.