Joking aside, is there actually a way to purge a nation of it's immigrants without force...

Joking aside, is there actually a way to purge a nation of it's immigrants without force? How do you deal with the 50+ million Hispanics and Asians in this country?

Balkanization, and how the fuck are Asians a bigger problem than blacks?
Pic related.

Because the black population is decreasing, and they don't immigrate here from Africa nearly as much as Asians do (Asians including South Asia and the Middle East.)

Right wing death squads

No it isn't, it is staying stable as a percent of the population but growing in absolute numbers.
Even if it was, I'd rather live in a 40% East Asian country than a 10% black one.

Only the orange counties are not immigrants.

>Joking aside, is there actually a way to purge a nation of it's immigrants without force? How do you deal with the 50+ million Hispanics and Asians in this country?

Me likem this idea.

There are so many asians and dot head indians in south georgia

All over the southeast dotheads and asians (especially dotheads) are buying up land and infrastructure running businesses with foreign money evading taxes while the ghettos and trailor parks are full of whites and blacks.

Ples halp. Ill take niggers and spics over chinks and dot heads any day

Introduce policies that discourage immigration and minorities having babies. Cutting welfare would be a big one

Why would you do that? Blacks, at least since the 70's, tend to keep with their own kind and segregate themselves. Whites do that too. Hispanics and Asians absolutely do not to this. They have no regards or understanding on why segregation is practiced in America like the blacks do. And like the blacks, they drive property value down, ruin our culture, and shit up neighborhoods. At least blacks picked our cotton, these fuckers are the biggest parasites.

Stable population of a minority >>>>>>>> growing minority population. How could you even argue this?

Maybe by making it economically infeasible for non citizens to stay (higher income tax or some bullshit). Although that would Technecally be using force.

Oh there’s gonna be force involved. They can comply and keep their lives. Non-compliance should be met with the same level of force that citizens get: basically no quarter until they burn your house down around you.

What's up with them purple areas?

This.

>Balkanize. Strict ethnostates.

>Then declare war on the black and Hispanic ethnostates. They inherently lack social cohesion and ability to plan, maintain infrastructure, much less fight wars.

>No hearts and minds. Just eradication. If it's brown gun it down.

>Crowdsource that. Bounties offered for proof of brownie slain.

Asians drive property values up, too high for most natives.
And I am not arguing for being replaced, I am just saying that, man for man, Asians are a far better "problem" to have than blacks.

Let's get onto the case of racemixing. I think we can agree that it is to be avoided in all cases, yes? But in those cases where it does occur, what then? Some hapas can look passably white. Almost all will look completely white with one more generation.
But mulattos? Our "first black president" was one, and he's still just black for all intensive purposes. Even some fucking octaroons, three generations of breeding with pure whites, have black features. Mixing with niggers is the most destructive force there is, racially.

The first thing we need to do, of course, is shut down all nonwhite inflow. But past that, the most harsh measures to contain and separate nonwhite populations should be directed at blacks and Hispanics, not Asians. Asians are passive and relatively harmless in and of themselves.

This is the only acceptable answer.

>Then declare war on the black and Hispanic ethnostates
Why?
They're no threat to us. We should be as harsh as necessary in enforcing our own ethnostate once it's been created, but there's no reason to attack them once they're out.

I just wanna say for your second point there, I think that kind-of white people are the most awful looking people on Earth, and they tend to be weird and have shit genetics. Blacks do their own thing. White-passing middle easterners, arabs, and all those like weird south easter european peoples that nobody talks about or cares about are genetically inferior, yet their appearance is misleading, which can result in a 100% nordic woman with blue eyes and blonde hair mixing with some generic looking faggot with brown eyes

Asians do not drive property values up. Japanese yes, Koreans and Chinese maybe, but they're like, 50% of the Asians that come here. Indians and all those other people drive them down to the point where you might as well just call them niggers.

The fuck you mean Chinese maybe, ever heard of little country known as Canada?

Why do you hate us this much white boi ?

We work hard as fuck and pay tax.
We produce anime and video games.
We never touch or enrich white women.
We hardly commit a crime.

We are basically harmless soyboys.

Sincerely,
a desperate asian

>I think that kind-of white people are the most awful looking people on Earth
This is a bit of an exaggeration when talking about some hapas or Levantines like Assad. I've never said they're ideal, nor am I suggesting we all blanda upp with Asians, I'm just saying that of all the racemixing that occurs in this degenerate society, white-East Asian mixing is probably the least harmful.
> all those like weird south easter european peoples that nobody talks about or cares about are genetically inferior,
The only nonwhites in the Balkans are gypsies, Turks, and Muslim alboniggers. Everyone else is white, and D&C isn't necessary. They're not Nordic, but frankly we don't have the luxury of intraeuropean squabbles while the entire race is threatened. We can save that for another time.

FOB Indians are generally bad, yes, but the first and second generations tended to be very well-educated North Indians from the upper castes.
I don't consider Pakis or Arabs to be Asians as such. They are lumped in with the rest of the generic shitskins.

Merit based immigration reform - start shifting the focus away from third worlders and towards motivated Europeans. And maybe bring in a few million White South African refugees... can't think of a more redpilled group than a people facing the threat of genocide.

Hispanic's not a race retards

Do you think hispanics that look like Ted Cruz would get along with mestizos?

Split up the hispanics first and get the non mestizo ones on our side

Do that wherever the fuck you came from then, Xianjao

>have you ever heard of a little country known as Canada?

no

I will

There are almost no white hispanics left, they're all a bunch of mestizos.
The only exception is with the old generation of anticommunist Cubans.

The first step is to put the world in order - give people a homeland to return to that isn't being ravaged by globalists.
The second step is to give people an incentive to leave. It doesn't have to be all from you either. You can set up a deal with their countries to bring them back in with American education to spur new economic growth back where they came from. While doing this you will want to meme a reason for them to self-deport into existence.
After that things get messy I think.

Just kill the welfare state, we pay Shaniquas to have babies, and the mexicans just come here for free shit. Shut down the gibs and they'll fuck off or die out.

Asians are cool as long as they can either run a cash register or write C++.

>being this much of a naziboo faggot

Jungle asians have to go, northern asians are alright. This includes Japs.

>implying NatSoc is a bad system
It is basically market-based economics, but without any subversive activity or (((usury))) allowed. And it focuses on preserving the race.

>hurr muh 99((9(9((jooz0))0)0))
>Naizs wuz good bois dey dindu nuffin
Wew.

This. I fucking hate hispanics no matter what shade they are at this point

>remove minority whites from black society (Rhodesia)
>immediately goes to shit, crop yields collapse and population starves

>remove minority Jews from white society (Germany)
>economic boom, one of the most prosperous times in national history, only stopped with combined effort of all Jewish-controlled states pounding it into oblivion for 6 years straight

>totally the same thing, though
Kill yourself, kike.

If you blame mestizo crimes on spanish people then you are anti white

>spanish people
>white

h'haa......

>hurr niggers
>actually believing muh 99(9(9((jooz00))0))00) were the reason for nazi germany's economic collapse
Wew. You going to start dropping "redpills" now?

i like how a lot of these maps look similar
btw louisana is a black ethnostate, midwest reich is a white lib-right ethnostate, all other areas are generally mix of races. cascadia is majority white with a substantial asian population thanks to vancouver

>Leftist memes telling you how to think through strawmen

You people really can't meme

>purge
>without force
toplel m8
But if we deported ALL, and I mean 100% of illegals, we'd go a long way.
Then we stop the media-driven race wars against blacks and Hispanics, and we've gone a long way with those communities. Remember it's not Trump that wants Caucasians and Africans to hate each other, it's the bipartisan establishment that thrives off constant unproductive and deadly race conflict.

Well we can take the land back once our people heal morally and warrior ethos is the norm again

This works for me too

without violence? not going to happen.

civil war is the only way

Who the fuck spends times making cuck memes like that? Jfc, this is bordering on turkish-spammer level autism

Willing to give a single inch of hard earned soil? Imbeciles.

What about those that are already here?

Only beaners get butthurt by it, you're not one are you user? It's a convenient term to describe all the Spanish and Portuguese peoples of America and that's all there is to it.

If traps didn't have dicks they'd not be gay. Read your shit again and tell me where's the sense in it.

People don't just move even with incentives. There's bound to be some afraid of change, lazy or plain stubborn. Some might even do it to spite us.

Again, people don't just move, especially entire population. Force is necessary or at the very least, implied force. Thread has potential though