Handguns are the the true symbol of manhood

>2018
>not having a handgun and carrying it daily
>not taking full responsibility for your own life

What is your excuse Sup Forums?

Handguns are for women and niggers. As a white male, people are naturally afraid to fuck with me in the slightest

>all of that plastic

I mean, they are alright, just know that plastic will break down and get weak over time. Fine for tools you will replace but I'm trying to steer clear of them except for carry. I let my licence lapse and need to get one again...carried a pleb Glock back then.

big penis is symbol of manhood

kys

I live by the blade

Edgy

The steyr is the best one there, and its the one that no one has heard of too.

It deserves more love.

Pointy too.

Should I buy a used flock 19? What price is fair?

I own a handgun. I'm just legally required to keep a trigger lock on it and locked within a container "not easily broken into" (up to legal interpretation what defines this) when not in use.

Why all polymer pistols? How about something all steel? Step up your game.

be a man, like me

if we banned modern handguns and only allowed black powder revolvers, we'd prevent like 90% of shooting deaths. Tyrone is not smart enough nor has the agency to learn how to reload black powder and clean a weapon properly.

>.357 semi-auto

Is that thing a beast or what? Goddamn. How many does the mag hold? Is that your go-to home defense?

whatcha doin, rabbi?

about tree fiddy

i prefer the knife dont need to waste ammo thats why i have bayonets for almost all my rifles

>lighter
>cheaper
>extremely durable

A Glock is a tool, not an heirloom. I carries both a 1911 and a makarov for a while. It sucks. My G26 is much more comfortable and practical to carry.

What gen and what condition, how many mags and accessories? G19 is a good gun. Lots of people carry them; IMO it’s a little on the bigger side but definitely doable.

$400-500 is a good range.

Used is fine, just check it out before you buy it for any deep rust on the metal, loose sights, stuff like that.

Around $350-$450 depending on where you are at. Or you could save a bit more and go to $550-$650 for a new one.

Do note that I would recommend the new one because if you find something wrong with the gun after you sign a 4473, you can't take it back to the store, you do have to deal with the manufacturer directly and hope that a gun with a previous owner is covered under their warranty.

Because I’ll run out of bullets before the world runs out of savages

Thanks

It's forbidden here and you get years of jail for having one without license.

Also
>handgun
>manly

Pew pew I have a tiny firearm hidden somewhere.

Go get something fat that breaks untrained people's wrists when they try to shoot it.

Checked
I once had an sks like the one in your pic. I probably got it 15 yrs ago for $150. All matching serial numbers everything. Sold it for $350 should've kept it

found the nigger

It begs the question: why would you limit the rights of law abiding white people at the alter of the Dindu? And their criminal tendencies?

Tyrone will always find a way to stay armed, at least here in the States. The cat is already out of the bag. The best alternative solution is reducing their population through higher funding of inner city abortions and sterilizations. Cut down their bloodline and crime rates will decline with it.

No problem.

Oh wait, this is Sup Forums, now I have to call you a faggot.

semi-auto is for females & soybois

>yes
>12 in the HK, 13 in the Glock
>no my AR-15 is

Only if reliability is your number one concern

It must be nice having freedom.

Anyone recommend a Walther CCP?

>prevent 90 percent shooting deaths

...and promote a 90 percent increase in acid-in-the-face-realated deaths. It doesnt take a whole lot of neurons to toss a liquid. Be careful of what you are doing

>Handguns are the true symbol of manhood
oh I'm laughing

Mins was covered in Tapco when I got it. Spent a year getting all original parts back. Need to retake that pic without the aftermarket mag and gas tube.

It’s a lot of fun in the original configuration.

Classic Arms has new old stock Yugoslavian ones for $420. It’s a lot for an SKS but they’re nice rifles and will only go up in price

If you go Walther, get a PPS M2 instead.

I'm a 75% white, white nationalist starter pack

>Handguns are the the true symbol of manhood
t. guy with a chode

Beautiful line up friend

I own a handgun. I don't carry daily. I live in a small mountain town that is ~95% white

Nice. I like that AR. What is it?

BEcause appendix carry is the only thing that’s comfortable for me but I’m also too scared to keep one in the chamber.
>glock 19, .40 hk USP,Springfield xds and cz75b owner

I don't care who you are back in the world, you come up here and I'll bleed ya, real quiet.

doesn't it feel weird with one of those weighing you down on one side?