Imagine...Men with Vaginas

As of right now, I see a lot of people base their ideas on acceptable promiscuity based on picture related.

A man who fucks lots of chicks is an alpha.
A woman who gets fucked a lot is a semen demon, etc etc.

Now imagine this hypothetical situation, humor me if you will Sup Forums. Imagine a world where men had vaginas and the ability to give birth, yet they retained identical intellect, hormones, behavior, physique (let's just pretend they don't have enlarged breasts but could hypothetically breastfeed, but let's not get too caught up in the appearance) and women were exactly the same behaviorally as well, except they had dicks and could impregnate us.

How would /pol's/ opinion on women change, asides from wanting that superior white female semen of course.

Ask yourself this: Would a woman still be a roastie if she knocked you up and then went on to fuck a bunch of other boi pussy? Would she be an alpha female?

Would we frown upon males who get fucked and end up being single dads?

Hey well I'm a trans man and i manage to keep my legs shut.
I always just thought that men were like keys and women are like locks, nobody wants a lock that opens any key. The real pride is being a good parent, even before your kids exist.

well no because
>*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
>*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

you're missing the point fucking leaf.
tl;dr If men had vaginas but were exactly the fucking same otherwise, would we still be keys?

bump

>trans m-
you're an abomination and a freak and will hopefully be dead in the next ten years.

I don't know, I just know life would be incredibly gay, I mean really, "Hell yea bruh, I got creampied 4 times with 4 different bishes last night. Alpha as fuck."

You're talking about a completely nonsensical hypothetical situaiton unlikely to happen unless we're all sea horses or some shit.

But no, it likely wouldn't. The whole difference in behaviour is that women aren't held accountable for their own stupidity or responsibility of their own actions. Women would be chaste if they were quite literally held to men's standards both through society and state vessels.

But, society treats women, and women as a byproduct act like semi-retarded children and evidently come to regret it. A depressing thing is, because of these learned traits, they'll probably never actually acknowledge that they're being stupid, just that stupid things happened to them.

Also, this whole championship thing based around sex is practically the most pushed bullshit when it comes to argument of the sexes. I'd say most men would agree that being chaste holds values, and that being a manwhore/whore isn't good regardless of the person.

It might be appealing in the land of fetishes and sex, but out of that, you're still a man. You've just fucked a line of readily availiable women likely never to commit to you or actually have any discernable or interesting think about them.

You're also practically rubbing the shine off a brand new car. You go through plenty'a dirty tunnels, you're going to end up dirty to. You're not as much as a player as you thought you were, and it's likely the people having sex of you think exactly what you do when you fuck them "Wow, this person's an easy fuck"

every time this question is asked someone brings up how it wouldn’t change anything or hormones would turn women into men and men into women...

How about we actually embrace the question?

I think gender roles would slowly flip and men would have trouble with the flip and women would find it liberating.

Because it's a stupid fucking question which believes that human behaviour is immediate to biology completely ignoring that we've got sapience.

>I think gender roles would slowly flip and men would have trouble with the flip and women would find it liberating.
you think that because its your fantasy.

>"Hell yea bruh, I got creampied 4 times with 4 different bishes last night. Alpha as fuck."

Now that's what i'm talking about

>men with vaginas
Closest we've got are tomboys and the feminazis keep getting to them. The rope is too kind for those who corrupt tomboys.

How bout you stop asking hypothetical questions that mean nothing? Stupid faggot

I'm a transgender woman. I'm a woman with a penis.

If males had vaginas but the same brains, they would still compete for females. They would be keys.

You're a degenerate

Tomboys and transmen are top tier partners, prove me wrong faggets

>How bout you stop asking hypothetical questions that mean nothing? Stupid faggot
>pretending like Sup Forums isn't a 24/7 larpfest
okie bro

>If males had vaginas but the same brains, they would still compete for females. They would be keys.
A male with brains doesn't need to compete for females. They flock to him. Your argument is flawed.

And how the fuck can you be a master key if your boy pussy is getting stretched out and you literally become the male equivalent to a roastie?

Retarded question. The sexes evolved to be different *because* they have dramatically different personal investments in sex/pregnancy/etc.

>I'm a man.
ftfy

Men and women evolved the way they did because their sex organs warrant different reproductive strategies. If men had vaginas and could only breed every 9 months way back then then they would be seen as more vital a reproductive resource and would need protecting. Thus they’d grow to be feminine and weak like women are today

>larp
no dicks are ever going to transmogrify into cunts, an ethnostate is infinitely more likely to happen than your degenerate fantasies

When will Rogan posting end?

>a lock that opens any key

Men are men, women are women, and freaks are disgusting and need to be killed off.
If you think you are the opposite of what your body is then you are a freak deserving of death. Men don't have pussies you retarded faggot. Your brain damage precludes you from being allowed to define things. Women don't have dicks either. If you're a herma then you are a freak, death is for you.
>A male with brains doesn't need to compete for females. They flock to him.
lmfao, I thought you couldn't get any dumber.
Women flock to the bad boys. You wouldn't know shit about that, bitchboy.

Degenerates live in their fantasies. They can't handle reality and for good reason: reality is not escapism.

>rahrrahrah me alpha me alpha
chill the fuck out larpie. don't get your panties in a bunch, it's a HYPOTHETICAL question. why is this board so fucking sensitive?
>i don't get any girls so all other non virgins are "bad boys"
i have a feeling if you grew a pussy not even a nigger female cock would settle for you.

>Would a woman still be a roastie if she knocked you up and then went on to fuck a bunch of other boi pussy? Would she be an alpha female?

yes but ain't nobody fucking in that world ew