What do you do with mullatos and half-breeds in an ethnostate

What do you do with mullatos and half-breeds in an ethnostate.

Serious answers only please. Don't say "lol gas them xD"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henriques_family
youtube.com/watch?v=IXxkJZO1Vi8
youtu.be/cD8zGnT2n_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Deport the whole family.

that picture is disgusting jesus fucking christ

do women respect themselves like, at all anymore?

deport them

sage

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Allow only mutt breeding. Mixed breed with mixed. Their genes are already compromised.

deport them, if they get in the way shoot them

Will keep mixed qt at my house, ya know, just to keep an eye on her!

Deport or voluntary sterilization

Serious answer: What happened, happened, and only a complete retard would think 100% genetic purity is achievable. Look, the damage has been done anyway, and re-migrating will be a waste of my taxpayer money for the simple reason that the results will be marginal. Don't let the perfect be the enemy of good, Sup Forums. What is important is what we CAN achieve, not an unreachable dream. Locking down the border to avoid further drift is possible and has large support in the populace. We can do that. Deporting the average Mohammedan does not. Circlejerking about it on this french tapestry forum steals energy from the good we can do to save at least some of Europe.

Also, check my flag, am I the roastie in OP's pic? I might be!

More ears for the necklace.

wow actual good advice.

Create a ethnostate in the middle of nowhere (somewhere in canada maybe), make white people with the right values move there and slowly grow until you can start calling for independence.

Yes, the power elite is really going to allow whites a geographic foothold. Their own state.

Make them fight to the dearth till there is only one standing. Then he shall be killed too.

I wonder how someone brought up in an Islamic culture feels that she's slept with many other men

Make a deal with other ethnostates to carve out a dumping ground where all the mutts get sent.

Serious answer:
They go to their own "mixed " state

>Power elite
English not your first language, Chang?

Purge with fire and salt.

slave labor

Israel.

good god that pic fills me with rage
anyway either deport them or unironically gas them if they refuse to leave

>It's moral to expect free citizens to have to compete against free labour.

Penal legions, far more humane.

sauce?

Unironically this.

Either that or send them to a mutt reservation in the middle of bumfuck nowhere

Apparently i come from a European family

Thoughts? My dad was Salvadoran and mom was born in the states but comes from a mexican family. Also its Henriquez with a z not an s

Of topic, since it's about photo.
Why did the mud shark include a flag of her home nation? It's not like any of her ancestors who created and bleed for the nation would accept the sand nigger as "Norwegian".

Glad decided to become a statistic at least.

What a cuck. He should be making her hold a sandnigger flag. Sweden syndrome it starting to affect sandniggers too

well. that was quick.

>do women respect themselves like, at all anymore
Only a few

>send them to a mutt reservation

Isn't you live in the one right now?

certified 56% my friend

Either sterilise them all or just the ones that look ethnic while bleaching the whiter looking ones.

You just need to be sure to stamp out their ethnic and cultural identity.

>not fucking the brown out
Bad plan.
At some point with a white majority you gotta breed out the unwanted early Australia style like with the aboriginals.

>isn't you live in the one right now?

Don't even care about the insult, that's the most Russian sentence I've ever read. Thank you Ivan

Actually maybe this desu.
Keep out all muslims and arabs period.

>politely ask them to gtfo
>No?
>INTO CONCENTRATION CAMP WITH YOU

based
youtube.com/watch?v=IXxkJZO1Vi8

Deport them to where?

Im serious

Me too

Please you haven't even read the article

Deport them outside of our territory and shoot them if they refuse to leave or try to come back.

You and your dog will be deported.

>pick a geographical choke point where it's freezing cold most of the year
>bring some coats and rifles and position soldiers in the choke point
>faggot marxist government party poopers come to shut it all down
>slaughter wave after wave of them and terrorize them in the night
>hang their corpses from trees by their own entrails for their comrades to find
>reinforcements stop coming because they refuse to fight against us because they're terrified of us
This is how you make the ethnostate. You use extreme psychological warfare against your enemy. Even the most hardened of soldiers are not going to fight against lunatics with hatchets lurking deep in the frozen woods in the middle of nowhere. That's the kind of stuff you only see in horror movies.

>Mulattoes
Deport like this guy saidSame with mestizos and paki-mixes.

I would treat quadroons (25% nonwhite) of those groups as first-grade mischlings.
Other nonwhite groups (East Asians, nonreligious semites) would follow the Nuremburg laws, since their mixing is much less cancerous. Obviously, a religious kike or Muslim must also get out, regardless of admixture. 1st-degree mischlings (half) must show active dedication to the ethnostate to stay, whereas 2nd-degree mischlings need only refrain from going against the ethnostate.

t. 25% kike white nationalist

>muh day of the rope

literally never ever

>Serious answers only please. Don't say "lol gas them xD"
Eat shit, kike.

Forgot to mention this, also. Voluntary sterilization is an option.

Well apparently im a hispanic jew from a royal European family

Pic related is literally you.

You fund pure white births, restrict no white voting rights, and do not allow nonwhites access to safety nets.

Nobody doubts that you're a mutt.

To the ethnic country of origin of the non-white parent. Clearly they wont be racist and deny the white people living there.

pls no bully

Shove it up your ass

youtu.be/cD8zGnT2n_A

i will imprison and torture sandniggers like this one for a lifetime. I will use unimaginable tortures and keep them alive for the decades of tortures.

The blonde whore race traitors on the other hand i will decapitate them and put their heads on pikes in my garden.

Mother fucking Anonski

I'm getting tired of Sup Forums of being the most multi-ethnic group of non-whites arguing for genocide of non-whites. This "We wuz Aryans und sheisse" LARP has to stop. Nevermind that actual Nazis don't even consider other white sub-ethnicities to be white.

Enable ethno-polis.

Offer better houses to low income families, and keep an area with only ethnic people, you just can't do the experiment with white people.

The gas chambers

Sven, any tips about how can I get a Swedish qt ?

Infograph assault

Displace to land of their nonwhite component. They will only benefit from it anyway.

I don't think you understand how immigration law works.

For example, a guy who is ethnically Pakistani but was born in Britain doesn't have Pakistani citizenship. Therefore you can't deport them to that country.

Secondly, what if they refuse? Are you just going to exile them at gunpoint?

You sound like a healthy, reasonable and balanced individual

Nice, fucking racist

Or just rape and kill them

>implying you would keep previous laws in place when setting up an ethnostate
Go away, Sargon. Get back to prepping your bull.

Okay, ISIS.

They will become a castrated eunuch slave class who exist to serve and tend to the needs of healthy white families. Each family will be assigned a mulatto slave who will perform labour for them in exchange for food. Any mulattoes who resist this process of domestication will be sent to toil deep within the spice mines.

But that's international law you brainlet. You can't dictate the laws in other countries.

Ex: you want to deport Farooq back to Pakistan. Farooq was born in Britain and has British citizenship. Pakistan tells you that he's not a Pakistani citizen and denies him entry into the country. What do you do?

The realistic answer is pretty simple. Make them second class citizens. No voting rights, no tax reduction for marriage or children, maybe higher taxes in general.

Air mail him to the Pakis

Sierra Leone

the anthropological state of nature is pockets of diversity with mixture in between.

they'd be in between, where they belong.

>that picture is disgusting jesus fucking christ

Why, that guy could easily be a Spaniard or Italian. In the US both those would be classified as white. What you see here is just a white couple in America, as American as apple pie.

>What do you do?
Threaten to deport him to the bottom of the Atlantic. I'm sure he would be welcomed as a refugee under the circumstances.
We could work out agreements with the countries of origing, of course--given the average welfare drain of shitskins, it shouldn't be hard to offer a nominal amount per head. Say, give $10k to the country and $5k to the person, plus do what Germany did and allow them to liquidate their assets and take a portion of it with them if they go voluntarily.

We would also need to set up transitional areas of residence for ethnicities of countries lacking an agreement.

>b-b-b-but what if another c-country tells u no?

Nigger, we're not asking. Gunboat diplomacy, go look it up.

Would literally not have to do anything, was it set up in the right, white enough, region. Those who didn't move for cultural or ideaolgical differences, would eventually just be bred out since mixing IS UNCOMMON contrary to some bull obsessed neurotics on Sup Forums. Problem is, people's right to association as been stripped from them. Don't have a good enough reason NOT to sell the house/job/services to those lesbos and Niggs out of State? Lawsuit, business closed, life ruined... Meanwhile thousands of Californians have been moving to Texas every month because of how shit their progressive ideas created a mockery of civil society.

In reality a method of killing large amounts of people (for Atlantean nations) would be to load them up on a prison ship and set sail over the Atlantic and then shoot them and haul their bodies down to the abyssal depths.

It is a valid question.
We need to have efficient ways of doing so, and I'd guess a newly formed ethnostate wouldn't be in the best military or diplomatic position.

Half way between "Not here" and "Anywhere else."

Have you ever taken an international flight before? Do you know what a visa is?

They'll just air mail him straight back to you.

You guys just don't live in the real world do you? There's no way any of this is going to happen. Ever.

Mullato and half-breed ethnostates in between ethnostates.

A newly formed ethnostate would already have enough territory that it could use social inertia to cause mulattoes to self deport (or else get beaten and tortured and starve).

>There's no way any of this is going to happen
That exact process happened before.

>They’ll just airmail him back to you
I’m talking about literally throwing him out of the plane

To hell.

Son, we used to deport criminals to Australia for stealing goats.

A lot of things happened before that will never happen again.

Okay buddy. People like you are the reason why nobody takes ethno nationalism seriously.

>For example, a guy who is ethnically Pakistani but was born in Britain doesn't have Pakistani citizenship. Therefore you can't deport them to that country.
Therefore gas chambers/concentration camps/ghettos.

Simple.

We used to do a lot of things. That's not a valid argument for doing them now.

In the event of a breakaway ethnostate, there is going to be a left behind state of white liberals with lots of diversity. The mullatoes can be deported there since they are always talking about how much they love refugees n sheeeeit

>A lot of things happened before that will never happen again.

Only in your mind will they not happen again. Human history is very cyclic indeed.

Right, but it isn't a valid argument for *not* doing them either. The fact is we want to live in white countries. And there is really nothing you can do to stop that fact.

>simple
It's not. You have no means to achieve this. Furthermore, if you did do something like this you'd get bombed to smithereens by NATO.

They'll pick the side they fit in with the best.

It's not. You're just spouting talking points. We're not going back to feudalism just like we're not going back to ethnostates. The world is globalised now. Deal with it.

They'll just drone strike the ethnostate.