Nazis btfo

nazis btfo

twitter.com/TehDemins/status/950578156490158081

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
twitter.com/TehDemins/status/950578156490158081
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

13000 upvotes? How do people believe this?

>gay rights was kicked into high gear by a black trans woman
who?

>the Nazis burned down the largest repository of trans knowledge in 1933

A synagogue?

Lol

The reason this sort of bullshit is a thing is because trannies call drag queens "trans" now.

Thats wrong though, the transgender surgery and it's theory was invented by Magnus Hirschfeld a Jewish doctor who resided in Berlin and a place called institut fur sexualwissenschaft, where he performed frankenstien sexual reassignment surgeryrs

All that trans knowledge lost. Decades of research from top trans scientists up in smoke. It took a generation before people tentatively re-learned how to Tuck it Under

lel

>>gay rights was kicked into high gear by a black trans woman
>who?

When I see a post like this with any replies I sigh a little.
Don't let the shills win!

No, trans "people" themselves

This is worse than the loss of the Library of Alexandria

In case you actually want to know. They're most likely referring to Marsha Johnson, a black trans woman that allegedly threw the first brick during the stonewall riots.

we wuz gay niggers

>Marsha Johnson
A DRAG QUEEN. NOT a genderkin.

Yeah, here's a little fun fact about the trans knowledge center
It was led by this man

>Magnus Hirschfeld (14 May 1868 – 14 May 1935) was a German Jewish physician and sexologist educated primarily in Germany; he based his practice in Berlin-Charlottenburg. An outspoken advocate for sexual minorities, Hirschfeld founded the Scientific Humanitarian Committee. Historian Dustin Goltz characterized this group as having carried out "the first advocacy for homosexual and transgender rights".[1]

Sup Forums was right again

well, that's who were trannys before transexuals, transvestites.
>before that it was the transmission on your car
language is fluid

Fuck, seems like we lost AGAIN

This dude FUCKING CONTINUES:
>and trans people have been recorded for as far back as humanity's deigned to write shit down
>cuz your dumbass thinks 2nd grade biology was the end-all-be-all of scientific knowledge doesn't mean it was, or that we haven't discovered something else in the proceeding 20 years, you dumbass chucklefuck
(I do get the feeling that some archeologist accidentally uncovered the dormant ghost of Satan himself or something in the 90's, unleashing these faggots along with 9/11 and other calamities)
>Trans people filled an important role in religious rites in Assyria. For those unaware, Assyria was first documented to have existed in 2500 BCE. So no, trans people didn't "suddenly" appear in the past decade.
>If you're really bad at math, 2500 BCE was 4,518 years ago.
Someone else replied to this with:
>We
>Are literally
>Older
>Than Judaism
Welp, you're heard them, Sup Forums. Turns out the Jews were innocent all along. Gas the drags, gender war now, etc etc.

Lol

Basically, yes.

ebin

No. This is just trannies practicing historical revisionism to try to give themselves unwarranted credit. Trannies are a fucking abomination just like furkikes and both should be burned alive.

>Magnus Hirschfeld
>Hirschfeld

E V E R Y T I M E
V
E
R
Y

T
I
M
E

... what is trans knowledge?
i had a book as a kid that said boys have winkies or something
was that the shit they are referring to?

It gets worse, see the 'controversies' section. This is where 'gender theory' comes from.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money

im sure trannies have been around forever seriously

they had eunuchs and all kinds of faggots back in the day

lmao so the nazis burned down the trans library of alexandria

>alas, the secrets of the ways of the trans were thought to be lost forever...

then you join antifa, a secret society who has been locked in an eternal struggle with The Nazis since time immemorial

wheres the lightsaber? a cock ring? a smartphone? oh right, "hacking"...

>In ancient Assyria, there were homosexual and transgender cult prostitutes, who took part in public processions, singing, dancing, wearing costumes, sometimes wearing women's clothes and carrying female symbols, even at times performing the act of giving birth.[4]

Trannys have been prostitutes for four thousand years...

> In Ancient Greece and Phrygia, and later in the Roman Republic, the Goddess Cybele was worshiped by a cult of people who castrated themselves, and thereafter took female dress and referred to themselves as female.

>ancient Assyrians believed in Jewish bullshit invented 4000 years later
Yeah, no. I'm sure there was some wacky stuff going on that we would consider faggotry, but that isn't the same thing.

Transvestites aren't transexuals. They're usually straight guys who get a kink out of wearing women's clothing but have no inclination for transitioning or living as a woman and after a few years it usually passes and they find another kink.
t. Former Transvestite.

And holy shit, apparently the Assyrians had way better technology than I thought, what with the whole
>act of giving birth
thing. Ancient aliens confirmed? All trannies are secretly ayy lmaos?

>strawman
Stopped reading there.

One of the many things that lead to the rise of the Nazi party was the complete sexual degeneracy in cities under the Weimar Republic. It's completely possible that some brownshrits could have set some tranny whore house on fire. I dont know what specifically this retard is refering to tho.

he seems to be confused. that person meant the current flood of snowflake trannies.

old trannies knew to keep it to themselves.

>ancient Assyrian butt babies
ASSAD DID NOTHING WRONG

Elaboration of experience plz

THIS IS SLIDE
>THIS IS SLIDE
THIS IS SLIDE
>THIS IS SLIDE
THIS IS SLIDE
>THIS IS SLIDE
THIS IS SLIDE
>THIS IS SLIDE
THIS IS SLIDE
>THIS IS SLIDE
THIS IS SLIDE
>THIS IS SLIDE
THIS IS SLIDE
>THIS IS SLIDE
THIS IS SLIDE
>THIS IS SLIDE
THIS IS SLIDE
>THIS IS SLIDE
THIS IS SLIDE
>THIS IS SLIDE
THIS IS SLIDE
>THIS IS SLIDE
THIS IS SLIDE
>THIS IS SLIDE
THIS IS SLIDE
>THIS IS SLIDE
THIS IS SLIDE
>THIS IS SLIDE
THIS IS SLIDE
>THIS IS SLIDE
THIS IS SLIDE
>THIS IS SLIDE
THIS IS SLIDE
>THIS IS SLIDE
THIS IS SLIDE
>THIS IS SLIDE
THIS IS SLIDE
>THIS IS SLIDE
THIS IS SLIDE
>THIS IS SLIDE

SAGE

Got to be Obama

>1 post
>meme flag
/thread

Shut the fuck up. I don't know how or why this ever became a meme, but fucking kill yourself you sub-intellectual.

>twitter.com/TehDemins/status/950578156490158081

Some of them are ironic, I'm sure

YOU CANT KILL YOUR OWN BONER LET ALONE A FUCKING MAN YOU SOYLET FAGGOT
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET THE FUCK OUT WEAK PUSSY BITCH

SAGE

For a couple of years I'd put on womens clothes(typically underwear but I had a few dresses and a wig) when I masturbated. The first dozen times it was great then it became normal and then it became boring and I stopped.

It was the fact that it was wrong that made it exciting but the longer I went without getting caught the less exciting it got until it became mundane and I eventually stopped. I think the positive feedback(ejaculation and orgasm) probably prolonged my enjoyment of it or at least the positive association between dressing up and sexual release.

Once I realised I didn't like it anymore I dumped the clothes in a bin on the other side of town and never looked back.

OH NO HE SAID SAGE THAT MEANS THE THREAD IS GOING TO MAGICALLY VANISH.

Red pills on where transgenderism originated, the jew is trying to shut it down. Doesn't really matter what the op posted. Lurkers see the information and the rabbi doesn't like it.

Kek

kek

OH NO AN ABBOFAG SHITPOSTING ON A SLIDE THREAD WHERE OP WONT EVEN BOTHER REPLYING BACK BECAUSE THIS IS A FUCKING SLIDE THREAD

Exactly. Trannies are getting fucking super uppity lately and I've had enough of their bullshit. Not only that, but there really is a recent trend of straight boys trying to fem themselves to fucking death in order to get laid by anyone and anyone turns out to be jailhouse faggots who also can't get laid.

>mentally ill

Guys, what is a TERF?

>If I were to see the case of a boy aged ten or eleven who's intensely erotically attracted toward a man in his twenties or thirties, if the relationship is totally mutual, and the bonding is genuinely totally mutual ... then I would not call it pathological in any way

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld

>An outspoken advocate for sexual minorities, Hirschfeld founded the Scientific Humanitarian Committee. Historian Dustin Goltz characterized this group as having carried out "the first advocacy for homosexual and transgender rights".[1]

>Goltz, Dustin (2008). "Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer Movements", In Lind, Amy; Brzuzy, Stephanie (eds.). Battleground: Women, Gender, and Sexuality: Volume 2, pp. 291 ff. Greenwood Publishing Group, ISBN 978-0-313-34039-0

>2008

>2 0 0 8

>(((goltz)))

A feminist who thinks feminism should be about women.

Trans are not people.

YOU HAVE BEEN SUMMONED

trans exclusionary feminist. basically a feminist that does not accept trans women as part of the feminist movement or recognize trans women as women. intersectional feminists usually hate so called TERFs

Trans-Exclusionary-Radical-Feminist.
TERF.
It means a Feminist who doesn't accept Trans as women or an element of the "feminist struggle."

>marsha johnson

>germany

got a source there bud?

This just makes me like the NSDAP twice as much, faggot. What's your point?

Fucking lost it and just spat coffee all over the table.

It should be noted: trannies and their allies HATE TERFs to the point of literal violence against women.

>Michael Obama aka "Michelle" secretly pushed Barry to give trannies equal rights.

>mentally ill people fighting themselves
Are the Jews losing the control over their creations?

>NYC, 1969

>totally the same as germany in 1933
>actual, literal fukken nazis were probably in the process of lynching this poor, innocent little black (((girl)))

>RIP in peace MJ

>WE WUZ GAY RIGHTS ACTIVISTS

holy shit

what's the R stand for then?

More lies from the trans community (who are more Nazi than actual Nazis, due to them considering themselves the alternative lifestyle master race who the gays, lesbians, bisexuals, etc must all bow down and worship and be slaves to).

Homeless faggot youths looking for trouble were the ones who started the Stonewall riots, NOT the trannies. The trannies have spent YEARS trying to rewrite history to take 100% credit for Stonewall and every time a book comes along to refute them, they throw a tantrum about how gays are being mean to them.

Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist

Noice

dude. you're fucked.

holy shit

It's not a meme. Of course people are apprehensive about a fucking Twitter post. Why the fuck would you care about some random faggot on the internet when there is actual news or real concerns to be discussed?

Meh, I went through a dark place and came out of it. It is why I'm pretty okay with the gays and hate the parents of "trans-kids" because I know that it's a phase for almost all of them.

>last name is literally money
He's a jew isn't he?

What was that black trans woman? Martin Luther King-Kong? Pharaoh We Wuz III?

It's Jews all the way down, user.

Yup. This is the first shit the SA burned

someone explain pls

don't blame it on the moonlight, don't blame it on the sunshine, don't blame it on the good times.

blame it on the nazis

Cancer, Malaria and other illnesses are also through us throughout history.

Doesn't mean we need to bring laws in to stop being so Malariphobic

How come there are no tranny mammals other than humans?

Yep
A black trans women
Because the feminists didn't accept them into their movement as they didn't want to "confuse the issues"
They help support her setting up the trans movement
Then in 2016 people wanted to appear on Rupauls drag race now everyone is trans
And the issues are forgotten about

Gay rights was actually started by a flamingo

I love Aussies

so, gay niggers from outer space is based on a true story?

seahorses impregnate the female then the fetus is transfered to the male and the male carries it until it develops, so they're kinda trannies

this is a sad excuse for a slide thread, yet it's still being bumped over and over.
learn to sage your posts. Then tell OP what you think of fags if you must