I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally...

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Show that future man who's top dog and fuck her first.

Thailand. Your country's main export is coconuts and sons who decide to become daughters. Maybe sit this one out, huh?

I'm an American here for a vacation, you fucking idiot.

Do you think Thais actually post here?

You can have kids and not raise them tho so,

I think i win this one pal

>Thailand
What if your son turns out to be a ladyboy, that you raised for another man to enjoy?

now THAT'S the spirit.

>Admits to be a pedophile

I’ve gotten my wife pregnant twice now, both times it was a girl so we aborted it. Trying again for a boy, hopefully two.

She could turn out to be a dyke.

You still benefit from raising a good daughter because she'll be the one to take care of you when you get too old to take care of yourself. Though I understand how hard that may be to believe.

>AHAHAHA I SAID KEKED AHAHA EBIN MEMERS RITE GUISE PLS GIB (YOU)S I USED MEMES AHAHAH

Disgusting reddit tier faggoty shitposting with babbys first proxy.

Saged. (You) withheld.

>You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man.

What if she turns out to be a lesbian?

You degenerate chink. When the day of the rice cooker comes, you go with them.

Posting on 4 Chan while on vacation in the most degenerate region in the world?? You sure you're not a gigantic cuck yourself?

do you want an excuse to fuck your own daughter ? like you are the one who raised her and fed her all those years so you have the right to benifit from her , are you ??

>Pays for a 14 hour flight to fuck brown monkeys
You're sick

Fpbp

i love this pasta

Well... you know how to copy and paste text at least.

Broseph, thou art wrong indeed.

You are raising a princess; a living temple into which you imbue all your values and cultural heritage. You raise her to be wise enough and smart enough so that if/when she does wish to become a mother, she makes an excellent choice in selecting a seed with which to mix your bloodline.

PASTA

Raising a daughter is the only way to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Go choke on a dick, faggot OP.

Jesus christ you really can't see any benefeit to raising a decent human being into the next generation beyond some guy getting his dick wet in it?

It is true.

You are returning the woman you took as a wife

Tell me peppermint candy, is having a female monarch a duck move?

Cuck

This is how people in your country actually see another human being? Disgusting.

this. its only fair. you took a daughter from another man, you are bringing balance to the universe.

also your family name will be erased for a random guy that will be fucking your doughter until the day she dies

Samefag
Same shit thread with exact same response every time. Saged

That's a good answer.

Something tells me, considering your choice of vacation destination, that you have a skewed perspective of women.

If my daughter wasn't a complete whore, obeyed me, and married an employed man and had a family I really don't give a fuck what she does in bed.

But if your daughter becomes a cock sucking thai hooker then she gets an acid bath.

You're a towering intellect, aren't you.
Take thy head from out thine ass and read a book or something.
Jesus Christ.

Talking about your daughters tight pussy.. you are a degenerate freak.

This is an identical copy of a old post on reddit. Fuck off degenerate

Don't tell me you've never thought of doing it before because I WILL call you a liar!

Of course, that's why only primitive animals -most people are just that - produce women. They follow their instincts like all animals and invest their time, energy, money and effort to raise women at their own expense for other men to bang use exploit and benefit from. They create cheap slaves for the labor market for free.
The smart ones either make winners who own & exploit people or they don't breed.

You raise decent daughters with values and teach them to find a good man to join your family/clan. There is nothing cucked about it unless you fucked up and your daughters are now degenerates.

Your opinion is sad and pathetic.

>To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

>And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

I waited until my daughter was 14 and got her on birth control, fucked her, and gave her up to the rest of the boys. told her go have fun.

The only person I want fucking my daughter is me, pal

>I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a son that dresses like adaughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a son for at least 18 years solely so he can go and dress like a woman and get ravaged by foreign tourists. All the hard work you put into your son - reading him war stories at bedtime, making him go to sports practice, making sure he had a healthy diet, educating him, playing with him. All of it has one simple result: his body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck him in both holes.
>Raised the perfect boy? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way he grew up, who giggity's his bumhole. He gets to fuck his mostly tight boipussi every night. He gets the benefits of his kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised him.
>As a man who has a ladyboy son, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a son for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

fixed that for ya brotato
Don't forget to tuck it back okay?

>making her go to sports practice
Wtf? Women should not be going to sports practice. How much of a cuck are you?

We COULD just drown all the females like the Chinese did

I mean, it worked so well for them, right?

>Another man has to raise your grandchildren

hahahahhaha
hahahahhahahahah

hahahahhahahahah

Ohhhh fuyckkkkk that made my night
hahahahhaha
hahahahhahahahah
hahahahhaha
hahahahhaha
hahahahhahahahah hahah oooo fuck.. oh fuck.

this thread was here word for word about a month ago.........whats up with that

subhuman garbage degenerate wants to fuck his own daughter

>On vacation
>Ranting on Sup Forums

I think you need to reassess your own life before criticising others.

Sauce on the semen demon?

Faggot post. Absolutely sums up why we need to clean house, and get rid of many.

>says the country whose military pays for gender reassignment surgery for your soldiers.
you're not really one to talk you yankee cocksucker

Looks like today's slide topic is "don't have kids"

Hi, OP? Save the planet and kill yourself, thank you.

fuck off retard.

this is why i love Sup Forums