Stop backstabbing Trump!

Seriously, the bullying against r/the_donald is getting way out of hand, especially since we are some of the most redpilled and truly conservative members of this board.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!

Would you call a redditor a cuck (not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Trump supporter that they are liberals? Would you say those words to your fellow redpilled 4channer? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerates?

Your destroying the movement, your dividing conservatives against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Heil God-Emperor Trump!
Crush his enemies!
MAGA!

Hey, if you like plebbit so much maybe fuck off back there eh cunt?

I like Trump, but this is a psyop thread to make people hate Trump voters, stop shilling shareblue

ewww you weird faggot inverse sjw. fuck off back to hell.

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD YOU FUCKING RETARDS
DO YOU NOT RECOGNIZE THE PATTERN HOLY SHIT

SAGE

>Seriously, the bullying against r/the_donald is getting way out of hand, especially since we are some of the most redpilled and truly conservative members of this board.
Bullying is the gold standard of psychological resistance training. If you can't handle our banter, you'll never hold a shield to the left.

>Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
So work through and become stronger; body, mind and spirit. Improve your status, improve your arguments, improve your principles most of all. Reddit's very structure fosters the opposite of this. You finest redditors intermingle with us frequently, but don't make a big deal of it here or there. We demand the tenacity from you to have it memed that you genocided 6 million people until it becomes 'truth', and for you to still plant your feet to the earth and tell them to fuck themselves.

>Would you call a redditor a cuck (not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Trump supporter that they are liberals? Would you say those words to your fellow redpilled 4channer? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerates?
I might call you a cuck to your face if I can tell you're a redditor from 50 paces. Being kind, peaceful, hard working and even in a similar camp does not make you inherently right or wrong, so we beat you and heat you like a piece of raw iron until you become steel. We're hardened, and while many of Sup Forums won't own it, your better members (who we've forged to be so) sharpen us. Steel sharpens steel, and you are reciprocated in the flames of western civilization, your finest arbiters tempering perspective to suit the normies. You seldom provide enough for us though, so we sharpen each other all the time. I've been told to kms 40x today.

THIS IS SLIDE
>THIS IS SLIDE
THIS IS SLIDE
>THIS IS SLIDE
THIS IS SLIDE
>THIS IS SLIDE
THIS IS SLIDE
>THIS IS SLIDE
LOOK AT

Whatcha doin rabbi?

>the bullying against r/the_donald
>since we are some of the most redpilled and truly conservative members of this board.
>aussie flag
you are a disgrace to emus you cuck

>Your destroying the movement, your dividing conservatives against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.
Not all pieces of iron are equal, and conservatism has been blighted by RINOs and neocons to the extent the entire label seems to have lost its meaning and luster. We discern the weak from the strong and forge the redeeming weak into strong. Two wings of the same bird cannot take flight on the winds of liberty if both wings align left.

Do as you will, as we do as we will.

Now who is a snowflake? Triggered much?

Sup Forums isn't a monolith like r/the_donald. this is a pretty fucking chaotic place. i don't know what you expected from this board

THEN BUILD THE FUCKING WALL

Enforce the shitty amnesty Reagan signed in 1986, fuck the Democrats and fuck the GOP. Use the tools of law enforcement to ENFORCE THE FUCKING LAW. Sessions is willing to do that with weed but there's (((negotiating))) for illegals. Do it without them, and by 2020 .he'll have another term and a filibuster-proof Senate. Do it now before it's too late

>Bullying is the gold standard of psychological resistance training. If you can't handle our banter, you'll never hold a shield to the left.
This is the reason for Sup Forums, It turns people that go with the whatever the popular option is, to people with backbones

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, No.

I don't blindly support the man. I support his actions. Most of them. His others are him being a jew-cock gobbling faggot. And fuck him for that.

sage faggot

>This is the reason for Sup Forums, It turns people that go with the whatever the popular option is, to people with lobotomies.

FIFY fucker. Found another one.

probably. 1 post by ID. Hopefully my little speech helped some down on his ego redditor though.

>implying the shills attacking t_d are genuine Sup Forums and not antifa larpers stirring the pot
>implying the rest of them are not actual nazis who hate trump because he isn't the ultra nazi tyrant they wish he was

There are shills attacking t_d?
Sup Forums's got two kinds of people, those who are on good terms with reddit, and those who don't lower themselves to the status.
Probably AntiFa

Lol bannon is doing it

Trump is such a pussy and his blind support so pathetic, that a year went by and we still got more illegals than we got rid of and cuckservatives brought in 70k puerto ricans to Florida.

So let me spell this out for you all.

1. Florida is blue in the next election already.
2. 4 and under is only 50.4% of the country right now, making 2017 another year where total Hispanic growth outpaced White growth.
3. Demographically speaking, there is almost no chance republicans will win another election.

It will be close, and they will blame it on Trump being unpopular, but 2017 marks passing the demographic numbers we needed to keep winning. He campaigned on those issues and instead it's been a year of bullshit about Russia and the middle east and Israel again.

We are done. Whites went quietly into the night thanks to the idiot complacency of you fucking cucks.

It was not a joke., When Trump started bombing Syria it marked a dramatic shift in his stances. Instead of protecting the white race, he went straight to doing shit for Israel. Over half his cabinet are Jews and it has now resulted in the Jerusalem shit. These are the kinds of issues Republicans chose to go out on rather than pushing the extent of the law to deport illegals and their damn kids.

Trump failed us, but what's worse is the complacency of faggot cucks that still have faith in him. It was always unlikely that a win could come from voting but now there isn't even a drive for a civil war anymore. But I suppose, what harm is there if Republicans can't win an office again? It's not like they were protecting whites. At this point, everyone in Washington is an enemy of our people.

fuck off, boy............