Why aussies here are so different then IRL

Came across this on Kikebook and one based pajeet made a racist joke.

Suddenly every aussie was triggered, started terming him as racis and whatnot.

Y'all just bunch of posers man, Indian posters do LARP here but when we talk about muslim genocide and low caste hating, we mean it!

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/business/workplace-relations/indigenous-woman-sacked-after-racial-discrimination-complaint-20180110-p4yydp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Kek butthurts.

>Females in charge of being offended
>guys not giving a fuck

Colour me surprised

>Sup Forums Aussies
>faecesbook Aussies
Hurrr duh, they're different.
Fuck off back to FB...

But they banned guns. No body can shoot you in a gun free zone? That joke is dumb. Fucking poo can't even geography. Failing social studies man, how do?

Sorry mayte, y'all bunch of Leftists.

Pic = nu-Australians

Count the poos and chinks

He made a general Black racist joke, it wasn't an Abbo one.
He himself is Black in skin tho.

well yeah, just so long as you keep to your own kind.

I couldnt relate

Sure thing anglo fag keep telling yourself that

>shit-posters
>triggered by shit-posting

excremental

>why aussies here

fix your broken english PIL

I work in a Bank Head office. The toilets seats get broken on a weekly basis because the pajeets insist on standing on them. These are university educated, well paid people and they still are fucking animals.

The gooks are a cancer, but the Poo’s are AIDs.

Imagine the smell

Butthurt Aussies who got nothing better to say, what a hoard of fuckin soyboy cunts.
Leafs>Aussies from today.

that girl has to be mixed, no pure abo is that attractive

Dried out beer and rotten meat.

Probably VIC pussies as usual. Sorry about that, Pajeet. We try to contain those cunts.

>says the south indian
Thambis absolutely btfod

you give apologies to a poo and Victorians are pussies....yeeaaa right keep trying to be edgy.

>soft cunts actually trying to justify themselves to the diarrhea of asia
for shame m8s

Deep down you know that they are pissed because the joke is about whitey and not about nigs.

Gandhi was a faggot and so are you OP.

That's absolutely true but so are your m8s Bruce

I see a Mass Exodus of bogans to Israel in the near future

Is it true that india is literally a toilet.

Once a monsoon the earth flushes all the shit away and you have a week or so where there is little to no poo in the streets

I only ask because indians smell bad and look like pakistani's

And there's pearl rolling out everytime you speak. Just saying you guys aren't that bad but everything bad comes from u
You sick fuck. Clean yourself up first and get educated before you start blabbing On a platform which your daddy had nothing to do with.

He has to go pray to a cow, he'll be back when he's made a few quota calls from his call center and hung his ass out a window to defecate

Do milk

>I only ask because indians smell bad and look like pakistani's.
Textbook trick to trigger Indians, try something better.

Here comes the distance cousin to bail the methead relative out.

Yes it's exactly like the episode from Futurama where they go underground, our whole country is a giant sewer, but you're still a faggot
Pic related

I don't think he will ever be back it takes time to be human.

Classic indian deflection to hide the fact they are the same thing

>but you're still a faggot
No, you need me to be a faggot because your country sucks. You want me to be a faggot because my country is better than yours in every way
Also, you sling faggot around to hide your cultural proclivity for raping little boys

Oh and I totally believe you're from microsoft security-the tax office-the fbi-interpol

True. My bad

>why is facebook cancer actual cancer
I don't know, Pahjeet.

Probably the same reason you have street shitters. Degenerates and retards.

Is it really this bad in Australia? A land full of Chinese and Indians playing on their phones.

Pakistanis are just paler Indians desu.

>raping little boys
That's Hwhite people you are thinking about, anyways i did tell you my whole country is a giant sewer but why are you still questioning your sexual orientation was the little boy 'joke' a hint at your sexual, where did the pastor touch you Bruce tell me me on this doll

Dude I really assumed for a while that you might know something but it looks like that you guys were breed the same way like others.

look at all that shit and rubbish. All the white aussies left should immigration to based Qld and vote for a white ethnostate separation.

it's actually a big problem op, this ABORIGINAL girl was discriminated against at work
baka.com.au/business/workplace-relations/indigenous-woman-sacked-after-racial-discrimination-complaint-20180110-p4yydp.html
>The 25-year-old had been described as going “walkabout”, told she was “quite pretty for an Aboriginal” and asked if she had ever met a “real” Aboriginal person, she claimed.
this is UNACCEPTABLE

>Y'all just bunch of posers man, Indian posters do LARP here but when we talk about muslim genocide and low caste hating, we mean it!
> but when we talk about muslim genocide and low caste hating, we mean it!
>muslim genocide
I fucken love you Hindus!

South Korean are just poor Japanese

Why do you poos even post here, just use a vpn if your English is good enough

fucking word filter, baka is s m h,

shhhh, we understand pajeet. You're life is sad as a low caste. Then when you lie about being a student to clean toilets and drive taxis, you're life is no better

Generic insults work if the person making them is deserving of respect. You, like your admittedly seweresque country of origin are shit.

How new are you, firstly you don't need a VPN to change your flag and secondly most vpn are perma banned because of cp

>We don't shoot blacks, it's Americans!
Yeah right, when USA was banning slavery Aussies organised huntings on Abos, like they were animals, and killed off all Abos in Tasmania.

Don't get me wrong, that's not a bad thing.

Pretty much anywhere here they can disapear into a crowd is where you find them. They also scoop up coon wives because
a) they share hygiene standards
b) look exactly the same
c) Sit at the bottom of thier countries social system

Bruce please, you do realize if I'm posting him i'm neither poor nor will I ever drive a taxi

Australian posters are notoriously pathetic and over-compensating. Foreigners on Sup Forums literally fuel Aussie NEET shitposters masturbatory fantasies about themselves being tough and part of some proud fair dinkum white paradise or whatever. Every time some timid, admiring American congratulates Aussies on having “good banter” you feed into the desperate delusion. From top to bottom, from neo upper class to bogan and abo retard Australians are notoriously easy to make butthurt - just in a different, slightly less pathetic way than Americans maybe.

Tryhard Sup Forums Australians are so cringey. You just know they always felt alienated from the whole ocker idea and culture as they were growing up and compensate for it online by acting in tonedeaf caricature. The first dint of national identity settling in when they go online and are able to compare their own cultures to others more vividly, and start to feel the camaraderie of a national identity well up within them - but unfortunately they live in a a barren wasteland hell hole with no culture to speak of, and have little connection to the past, to moments of the nation’s prior greatness, little victories and comforts and things to be proud of, so they relish every bit of the past they can get - the more ludicrous, the more obscenely “Australian” the better, because they have so much to make up for.

Looks like you are proud of the fact that you are the dirtiest and so are the pigs.

I’m going to have to agree with Bruce here. FB is for narcissistic faggots.

I know you'll never drive, you don't qualify for a liscense
But your call center computer is net capable to help spoof numbers at the other end

But that was a really good try. For an indian

Melbourne and Sydney are third world cities at this point. Fucking awful and it is quite literally a game of spot the Aussie.

Saved
Xd

You do know about desi roleplaying don't you, look it up

yeah well that is the western male m8.
60 years of cultural marxist propaganda does that. a demoralized, deracinated, cattle culture, a nation for sale, a culture and history ripe to be rewritten in multiple drafts until it is all but dead and forgotten.

None of the aforementioned things happened by accident.

The fuck makes you think that you will be anyone's relative in your life. You guys are a clear portrait of a leech.

Too fucking kek!
That count just won a Visa.
(Temporary only)

>based pajeet
>is anti-white
fuck off pajeet

I'm sure his supernatural knob gobbling skills will ensure he has daddies and uncles forever

Lel!! Made my day

australians are like that one friend that like to dish out shit and call it banter but as soon as someone talks back they have a fuckin cry. now imagine a nation full of these cunts

Mum, how did you find your way here from FB?

What’s its like to have friends? I thought a cool guy like you would know. Tell us.

I'm loving this. Literally mfw

>now imagine a nation full of these cunts
I suspect it's not unlike your attempt to larp as both an Aussie and a heterosexual

I am curious to know how? I might make some money out if it after all it make your miserable ass got happy for once.

>implying indians and pakis aren't the same shit
let's see
>cannot poo in loo
>dirty
>smelly
>known for incompetence
>commonly found in petrol stations and taxis
>can never be found in difficult jobs
>reproduce like the bacteria they are
>proud of their respective shit countries
differences
>animal preference: goats vs cows

just look at these soft cunts proving my point, you can tell how seething they are right now

fuck off we're full
you need to go back dikshit

All I did was ask a question you insecure over defensive menstral young lass.

Back where?
Dandenong?

>soft cunts proving my point, you can tell how seething they are right now
Right, right, good point. All mostly likely true in your mind

Do we notice how the pajeets stopped posting for this guy. See folks, one stolen phone and a pajeet can larp as a toilet using human

>Y'all
Are you retarded?

Soo much butthurt. You are actually proving the point is making. Hahahaha

Sure sure, whatever you say pajeet
Super salty and all that
true true

>Amaranthim
>Rovena
>Ephraim
>Gonzales
>'''Australian'''

I would love to hear you say " just put it here" send me a clip of that and I'll make sure that your family don't end up on gb road.

Whatever bro..came here for lulz and got some. Peace out!

>different then
You mean "different than", but that's still ungrammatical. You can't even fuck up properly. God dammit Pajeet.

Yeah and please don't try it till you get your gene reprogrammed.

India has more mobile phones than toilets. Fucking phoneposter

>all these butthurt aussies
I thought you guys could dish it and get it back.

Oh, true true
I dig that
Now that your shenanigans are over with and all that
I get it it
Dem fields a callin

Smelly dumb pajeet scum.

I think they just fail at "potty" humor

Muh me loge
Australia has more sheep than human fuckin sheep posters

60% of Indians have a penis between three to five centimetres that mean they can fit a standard condom. Manufacturers had to invent a new condom size for you guys.

56% of this post was acceptable.

>muh dick
what are you doing

>Australia has more sheep than human fuckin sheep posters
Yes, wide open plains is an excellent place to raise cattle crops of all kinds
We just don't worship them and emulate thier hygienic habbits

I believe he is implying that indian insecurities stem from have very small reproductive organs

Go back to that other late thread where you’re a girl then turn on your aus proxy and post nigger dicks. There’s one active now you gay loser

My god you are dumb as fuck, we resettled Tasmanian Aboriginals but most died due to disease, the rest intermixed with the European settlers, that was well before the slaves were freed in the U.S.

Pic related, proclamation by the Governor saying that any white who kills an abo will be killed just as any abo who kills a white will be killed

>we rarely shoot Aboriginals
>rarely
Kek, so I guess you guys do it sometimes?