Why do you hate soyboys again

>employed
>have a wife and children
>intelligent
>positive

Jesus Christ humanity was a mistake

For the sake of humanity I hope that's not his kid.

Every time I come on pol I find an image like this that makes me hate the world even more.

God i hate women... i might have a problem....

Because he perpetuates spineless male stereotypes with unctuous glee. He is a glutton for social acceptance to the point of stepping on his own balls.

Wife is good. Wife is strong. Wife gives labor.

Husband is bad. Husband is immature. Husband is lazy.

Why the fuck would a man let his wife's pussy get stretched out and ruined to help some other couple have a child.

I wonder what was going through his mind.

I don't see how surrogacy is a problem other than that such couple is doomed to failure in nature and would be rooted out of gene pool. I mean sure if you're married than that can be a problem since it takes months for vagina to go back to what is before so you're effectively cucking yourself out of sex couple months pre and post labour, but if you do it was a good lump of money sometimes you can wait a bit.

Holy shit what a faggot

I’ve read that picture like 10 times but I still don’t understand what is going on

>Ask to share video
>"Did you just request labor from me?"

This.
This is exactly why women act like cunts to men and we are forced to put them in their place.

That girl has a good racket there as long as she keeps targeting guys like him to donate to her shitty tumblr.

>>positive

HIV positive.

forgot to mention
>250% cucked

Why is it ALWAYS americans, what do they feed you? Seriously.

Forgot
>Communist

How can you look at a man with those glasses and wish for anything less than the extermination of all life in the Universe?

And why do these numales keep trying to ruin beards? Can't Islam kill them for that?

Honestly.

If she had an egg from another woman implanted in her with another dudes jizz that makes sense.

If its the fucking thing where a woman and two faggots artificially inseminate my wife so they can play around then they can go get POZZED.

Probably dick for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!

That goes without saying. This is Sup Forums. We all know when someone is in desperate need of a free helicopter ride.

She was a surrogate mother for some couple

Freedom and sodomy.

This asshole is so predictable that it'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.

>is a graphic designer
>plays bass on the weekends in a shitty band with a stupid name
>loves craft beer and hopes to some day open a microbrewery with his "bros"
>has a "man cave"
>puts Sriiracha on everything
>wears t-shirts with logos from NES games
>wears a bow tie to "formal" events with his wife
>thinks his beard makes him a man despite never holding an axe or a gun in his smooth, milky, feminine hands

I'm 35 and these pieces of shit are fucking everywhere at my age. They're a plague on society and need to be purged.

Dude.

Labor can last nine fucking hours. You going to sit for nine fucking hours doing nothing?

I hope to good god my wife lets me sit there and catch a fucking trash pokeman so I can pretend to be a retarded human.

>she had an egg from another woman
That's exactly what happened, she had an already fertilized egg implanted and into her. That's the only way a child can be biologically not hers. She was merely just a womb with legs.

He's not smart he's a fucking dipshit who is so rock bottom stupid that normie work keeps him interested, probably always has that smirk on his face, and did have a white baby so that is one point he earns.

Good job soy, you left a few sperms in this one.

I'm going to end up in jail for smashing those glasses right right in one's face next time I see one IRL. I've come close to snapping a few times, I can't help it.

>oh no i have to wait for sex

That baby is a little more intruiging then some sodden hole. Mostly because in a year and a half its going to walk and speak.

It would be intriguing if you would keep it. Otherwise you get no benefit from it. And I stated that as the only downside since everyone seemed to be up in arms about it.