Hell

> Does anyone here honestly with a serious face believe it exists?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=a9GT9YgDfKU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TlBIa8z_Mts
youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2-P8hG5-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There are so very many hells, my stupid user. This is one.

Yes, and Jesus provided a way to escape it.

Romans 10:13
John 3:16
1 John 1:9
Ephesians 2:8-9

Hell is very real
Revelation 21:8
Jude 1:7
Matthew 25:41
Revelation 20:13-14

This is hell and we are living in it.

Fuck off with your Jewish religion, asshole.

Don't think it gets any worse than this user. Enjoy it while you can. You'll be rotting in the ground soon.

Not politics go to /x or something

it exists, but it's not a place

Wow you've never read what he said. Sounds like a Jewish liberal may have explained Jesus to you

based nip as always

hell is being reborn a fish

it's the netherworld

heaven is being reborn a bird

Sure. It's either in the here after or we're literally in it now. What did you DO?

I don't know if there is a Hell like Christians tradition claims. But an abyss, Tartarus bottomless pit type of thing may.
There is more space than there is solid. Quantum physics is a tricky thing and the universe as we understand it starts to seem stranger than what we think it is.
The idea of an other dimension, doesn't really seem that crazy user.

i have this feeling that you think that one would be reborn a human in a fish's body

fish are not experiencing hell, they are just experiencing fish

FIPPY BIPPY

If you believe in heaven and hell i suggest you go to africa first. Hell was created to make the goym fear after life

>reference to Jude...
Go suck a Yiddish dick, you fucking loser.

We just roam around on intangible eternity.

youtube.com/watch?v=TlBIa8z_Mts

Hell is here.

On Earth.

I want such a mask and run naked near a forest when its dark

Can't see vidya... Mother fucker! Why does South America have to suck so bad?

this. although I think it narrows down to each individual.

if you struggle through life, constantly in poverty or struggle with mental illness, physical illness, self hatred, poor genetics etcetc you are in hell.

for the Chad's and Stacie's who are born into riches or are so good looking they fall into riches. or even just the plain rich.Geniuses in any field etc etc they're in heaven.

tldr: if life is easy mode you are in heaven, if not you are in hell

The Bible says Satan is the Lord of Earth. But Jesus is our Savior.

Matthew 4:1-11
1 Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted[a] by the devil. 2 After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry. 3 The tempter came to him and said, “If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.”

4 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’[b]”

5 Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. 6 “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written:

“‘He will command his angels concerning you,
and they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.’[c]”
7 Jesus answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’[d]”

8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’[e]”

11 Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.

Understand... This is hell.

Not niggers tho

That emptiness you feel? That feeling no matter how much you believe in God, there is the feeling of disconnect? It's because you died. You have already died and you are just reading a message right now from another part of you that is also already dead.

You have already died the first death and this is the second one. When you are on your (2nd) death bed you may realize that this was never your life to control it was all written before you entered into the story. God is the author of this choose your own adventure. The choices may feel like they have been made by you but when you only have a certain finite amount to choose from, no matter how infinite you believe life could be, do you really have free will or the illusion of it? All life is suffering no matter what area you are born (or died) into.

Everything you love will be stripped of you eventually and you comfy state is nothing more than a temporary feeling of something good so you can experience the sensation of losing it.

There is a way out from here. Seek and find God, it is only you and Him here in the end.

>tells slaves to obey their slave masters
>tells Ethiopian (synonymous with nigger at the time) woman she's not worthy of crumbs from his table
>destroys banks in the house of god, hates usury
>tells people to get married and for women to be obedient
>liberal
Liberalism is a cancer on the brain and you're proof, user.

What are you talking about, that's Texas.

it is a soul experiencing a state of being

You're already here, silly.

Half the fun is messing with people's perception and making them think they are still 'safe at home' when they've been way past that point for years.

The smarter ones start to pick up on the details early. But most just blunder around until the Big Reveal moment leading the later phase. I mean you can kill yourself (sort of) but this incredibly-convoluted-and-complicated thing happens where you just come to with the death part retconned out. With no memory of it. A personal Mandela Effect if you will.

By the way... You're FUCKED. :D

Of course it does. It's on the map.

have you been downtown in any democrat city lately?

>tfw according to all standards of beauty and height I'm average
>tfw I'm middle class
>tfw life is not easy at all but it's also not hard
Is this purgatory?

No, you are contradicting yourself, it says it's second death, there is no hell, you just die and disappear in Christian religion too if you an unbeliever.

YES.
I believe our actions have consequences both in this realm and the next.

well if one is a sinner i would guess it would not exist. right?

Its here, you can hear the screams youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2-P8hG5-E