Is Sup Forums a psyop? I think it would be better if I left it all...

Is Sup Forums a psyop? I think it would be better if I left it all, even though there is a part of my heart in this place. It is admittedly mental whiplash. I feel in a way this website has shaped my critical thinking as to not take things given at face but, but simultaneously it has a lot of bullshit too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=epOBenUjIHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everything on the internet is a psyop. Every fucking thing is a psyop in one form or another.

There is no independent and completely non-biased forum/imageboard/book/social media in existence.

Your problem is that this might be your only source of information and knowledge. Read books, you twat.

also sage slide thread

I do read loads of philosophy and history.

If it is a psyop, that would imply an operation. What is the operation, you are speaking as if there is no objective. I would like to hear your perspective on such matters more in depth.

Then read more and stop being so easily influenced. Form your own views from the knowledge gained so you can sift through biased information and try to reason the truth.

Talking about Sup Forums / Sup Forums?

waaah, i can't have a third party spoon feed me my worldview with no consequences

Nice ancient trees in your picture

Remember OP; if it's demoralizing, its Reddit.
Try harder next time.

I don't think you are getting what I am saying, I would say I have good mental safeguards, but I keep looking into the concept of psychologically operations and I am so curious of what it is, what it entails. Therefore, I want to hear others opinions on it. I go on every day and am always hearing some new saying oh it's Shareblue this, CIA that. I just am digging.

You think I am trying to bring down this cultural idea center, but I am merely asking what it is by collaborating 50 different opinions to draw from to get a clearer picture. I just tend to ask questions

make a better thread next time, better yet, delet this one

One is an actual psyop, proven to be true multiple times, the other is like minded people coming to the same place to create a hivemind.

One is artificial, other is natural, that's the main difference. It's why Sup Forums is a blessing in a sense. Facebook, twatter and all the rest can be controlled, but Sup Forums can't be controlled so directly, so people get paid to come here to hide information by slide threads, posting disinfo, insulting and trying to belittle the position, etc, the list goes on regarding their tactics. Of course it's not all shills, I am sure maority is just reddit and other internet users coming here to try and bash the (((alt right))) - (you fucking cucks, the "alt-right" didn't exist before Killary labelled it, so the oposition has a name and face, and thus is easier to fight against and control - perfect fucking example of psyops)

Psyops is controlled information, and with controlled information you may build a reality/populace to your liking.

This is the last great bastion of free speech. Of course its a psyop for many different groups attempting to win you over or demoralize you. Be smart. Think for yourself.

Threads like this are becoming so common. Wonder (why)

youtube.com/watch?v=epOBenUjIHw

We always had meta-threads and paranoids.

Thank you, yea it is really interesting to see in our current age the smorgasbord of ideas fight it out, I do try to formulate my own opinion. And perhaps I am thin-skin in thinking that what I see everyday in the escalation of an Orwellian state, can be quite demoralizing. But in all reality it shouldn't be, because whenever you put yourself in this battlefield you cannot be vacuumed in and allow it's abstractions to pull you here in there. But I have been obsessed with finding the truth.

>But I have been obsessed with finding the truth.
>thinking that what I see everyday in the escalation of an Orwellian state

Depends what "truth" you are seeking. Truth of reason, or the truth behind the information which is presented to you?

Today voices are restricted by an incredible amount, there's newspeak in every major publisher and source of information, including the reprinting of older texts/books. One has to dig through the dirt himself to find a genuine voice.

People do not say, and cannot say what they actually want to, and others are so far controlled that they fully believe in their reality and are basically shills who don't get paid.

Sup Forums is barely a bastion of free speech, if you have been here for long, and pre-delition you would have seen with your very own eyes how even this site has shifted due to psyops. It didn't change naturally as a culture does, it is trying to be changed by force through military/alphabet agency tier social tactics.

I can't quite place the quote, but the paraphrase of it is - The greatest atrocities commuted by man are by people who believe their cause is truly just.

This is why psyops is so powerful. You can fool a nation to march towards their own downfall because it is "right". There's no room for second guessing, position, questioning. "You are either with us or against us." mentality. Essentially controlled social movement and position.

*and opposition

I wonder when it changed then

God damn new mexico is so pretty

You should take a break. For a couple of months at least. This place is not healthy.try books for starters

It depends on the board, really. In my opinion Sup Forums is about 90% psyop/deliberate attempts to persuade/manipulate people towards a certain point of view/opinion. This becomes noticeable once you are able to tell the difference between a sincere post and a post which is following a script or formula. Once you're able to discern the genuine posts from the forced ones it becomes much easier to not be distracted by all the psyop bullshit. This is why shills like shareblue got so frustrated at not being able to influence posters. There are a core of posters who are wise enough to not be distracted by all the crap, they know the true from the artificial, and so they cannot be influenced. Thus they form a sort of anchor around which the rest of the posters orbit. The shills can't understand their failure at persuasion because they lack the wisdom and eye for spotting bullshit that the core of posters have by the virtue of having been here for so long.

There are reasons why newfags are told to lurk more. It's how, amongst other things, one gains the ability to tell the wheat from the chaff, the wisdom to know the genuine post from the psyop post. Shareblue shills were so bad at it though (baby's first psyop tier) that it feels like it accelerated ones ability to learn true from untrue, because they were so bad at it that one could learn to recognise the formula more quickly. Then once the formula is recognised one can start to recognise the more subtle psyop attempts.

tldr 90% psyop give or take. Lurk long enough and you'll recognise the agenda laden bullshit from the genuine posts.

Very true, good post.

While here, though, am I seeing shit or have they shifted their tactics slightly?

I see a lot more typical bait posts in a n attempt to cluster people into one pointless bickering thread, and posting these rapidly so to flood the entire board with pointless threads?

I am not even sure if this is shills or just newfags who flocked to the board, and reddit trying to spark things constantly.

It's becoming genuinely difficult to seperate idiots and trolls from shills.