WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ORANGE NIGGER DOING

TRUMPS KEKED ON IMMIGRATION. FUCK THIS GAY EARTH.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/daca/start/2014-12-29/end/2016-11-07/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/daca/country/US/start/2014-12-29/end/2016-11-07/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's called 5D baccarat. You wouldn't understand.

I think he's calling their bluff, personally. He says give me the wall and they can stay. They won't give him the wall. In two months DACA runs out.

he called immigration an 'act of love'

which is LITERALLY what Jeb! called it.

it's so cringeworthy that everyone is refusing to discuss it. Bannon was the only altright presence in the White House- whether you thought he was leaking or not (everyone was).

Dream on, murrican wannabe

We're getting a 20% reduction in immigration boiz. How fucking pathetic.

With Jews, you lose.

Coulter is one of the more annoying cunts

2000x better than #DacaDonald tho

Well many of us would have loved the notion of a physical wall, but many know that it would be difficult to implement. If he cannot get a physical wall built, he can sure as hell soup up immigration system and put stricter penalties and jail time for those who flout the system.

If it were up to me, I wouldn't build a wall, but instead execute any illegal aliens who murder citizens and impale their carcasses on the border fence as a warning much like how a Shrike does to it's meals, that if you commit murder and you do not have legal status, your life is forfeit as you do not have the same rights as the citizens.

Coulter is basically POL in human form.

slide thread filled with bots
hes already tweeted a million times what will happen to DACA if the dems dont deal with him on a wall
sage

>crust first
i should have voted for jeb

Sage is not a downvote you 14 year old/Boomer/Kike/Russian/whatever you are.

look deeper:
SCHUMER ALREADY SAYING HE MIGHT PULL OUT LOL KIKE BECAUSE: GUESS WHAT
WAS ALL A FUCKING THEATRE
NOW THEY ARE STUCK
TRUMP GONNA GIVE THEM A DACA SOLUTION THAT MEANS BREAKING BONES AND KILLING PEOPLE (YIIIIIIISSSSS)
AND THEY WILL HAVE TO SMILE AND SWALLOW IT
WHILE 67783932746 CUNTS GET EJECTED OUT
AND THE DACA NIGGERS ARE GOING TO BE 95% GONE

It still doesn't make sense to start with the crust if it's stuffed. It just means the last bites are even better when you get to the crust.

Though that sums up how Trump sees a lot of things

>I'll sign anything you give me!

I WANT ALL NON WHITES OUT NOW. NO NEGOTIATIONS.

thanks for the esoteric knowledge man
never fuckin knew!

Ann doing her part
Ann, if you're reading this, I would dine on your pussy and legs for days for all the good you've done for us
Thank you and keep it up!

>KEKED ON IMMIGRATION
"How do you do fellow fourchaners"

>A thread that could be used for actual discussion on the issue
>open with hot garbage, attracting the flies
please start using some keywords so I can filter you, make the QOL better

Do you get paid well to do this?

So. After this script is all worn out, what will be the next one?

ask the OP

>No Wall No DACA
HAHA libtards

>alt right
>oragnicpost. Jpg

One time daca "amnesty" in exhange for a wall, end to illegale Immigration and end to chain Immigration is a amazing deal. I dont get the issue some of you are having ist literally the best deal that can even be done on it considering there are two sides.

nothing wrong with bein g a cuck
t. Sup Forums

(((two sides)))

I think the goal of the commercial is to demonstrate the quality of the crust, my dude.
It's so good you're going to eat pizza backwards.

Its going to be beautiful. DACA will end in 2 months, because the democrats are going to try and call his bluff. The minute it does, so does DACA's information protections and ICE is going to start forcibly deporting 800,000 DACA receivers. This is going to force another 2-3 million other illegals to self deport to try and stabilize the social structure in Mexico, the family members of DACA "children" who brought them here illegally, are still not citizens and still don't speak english after 25 years.

Then finally the democrats will cave and sign anything thats put in front of them that slows the process and/or provides some relief $$ or some caveat.

Assets sold, % sent to fund for goodbye carepackage, rest sent to wall fund.

Oregano

>One time daca "amnesty" in exhange for a wall, end to illegale Immigration and end to chain Immigration is a amazing deal. I dont get the issue some of you are having ist literally the best deal that can even be done on it considering there are two sides.

Stop being so logical.

remember, democrats are getting FUCKED by this
the shills only option is to gaslight others into thinking DACA is the only illegal immigrant in this country
tell me shills, how many DACA?
tell me shills, how many total illegal immigrants?

Sup Forums now has to count on the RINO's in congress to stop DACA/amnesty/... from ending up on Trump's desk to sign. Oh the irony.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/daca/start/2014-12-29/end/2016-11-07/
weird how a policy that was only mentioned 1084 times on Sup Forums before trump won is suddenly the deal-breaker for all these longtime trump supporters
maybe there is something going on here?

ACTUALLY
romania uses daca as a word, so after filtering those
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/daca/country/US/start/2014-12-29/end/2016-11-07/
DACA was mentioned only 265 times during trumps ENTIRE 1.6 year run
considering that Sup Forums became the most active board during that time, I find it highly suspect that the focus has now shifted AWAY from the 20 million illegal immigrants, to a measly lump of beans that Sup Forums never cared about

>its only a one time amnesty
>trust us, mr reagan