This kills the gender fluids

This kills the gender fluids

can't wait to have 26 lines, see the emptiest one, and declare myself as attack helicopter kin to save 30 min

What the hell is that shirt that guard on the right is wearing? That is some serious faggotry

>go through male line
>in middle of inspection then claim to be female and demand my bag be returned to go through other line
>go through female line
>in middle of inspection then claim to be male and demand my bag be returned to go through other line

I wonder if that guy changes his glove after every vagina inspection

fpbp

>Kills

If only...

Life time change limit of 3

Protip. In America just go for the disability line, they can't ask you what's wrong with you

Thats raycist!

Wow
This would never happen in canada get on our level you fucking savages

Haha is this mother fucker just poking a liquid? I mean come on..

i'm wondering why the one on the left has Sagittarius on his uniform. do they just plaster zodiac signs on everybody's uniforms?

this kills the fluidphobes

went to mcdonalds and the cashier was trans. when she handed my card back she said "have a nice day, sir" and the first thing I thought was "did you just assume my gender?"

>gender fluids
Don’t subscribe to their (((vocabulary))) even when you disagree, controlling the language is how they got so far in the first place. Just call them faggots or snowflakes or something.

3rd world countries are poor but still probably have jobs that require uniforms, only humans come in different sizes and none of the uniforms fit.

We bully them with the retarded words they make up so they have to keep inventing new words.

That's some Spanish Foreign Legion tier uniform.

>i'm wondering why the one on the left has Sagittarius on his uniform

Sagittarius is the name of the security agency the guard belongs to.

Flips always plaster agency names on guard uniforms.

This kills the transphobics

Nigger.
>This just offends you and delights me.

Who the fuck actually puts 21 syllables on the front of a shirt? nobody got time to read that shit

Are trapps gay ?

yes they do, they just need to be quiet

>why be racist, sexist ,homophobic, or transphobic when you could just be quiet
>silence is violence
like pottery

4D chess

id punch this fat fucks head in

obesist

>go through male line
>they see that I'm wearing a bra, panties and other girly clothes
>you wat mate
>tell him I just sucked on a dildo a few minutes ago
>tell him I want to be a sissy maid

he'll just tell u to hurry the fuck up and get outta there. true story though, I love sucking dildos desu maga~!!

>not recognizing yourself as a djinn that changes everything about itself on a whim

LOL, fuck off with your bullshit. People with mental illness need help, not pandering to

Yo Males please submit your ballbag to the nearest female for inspection LOLZ

Why exactly are there two separate lines into what looks like a grocery store in the first place?

That's a hell of a picture
>King cuck leading the brown hordes, shortly prior to the collapse of Western civilization

Your post gave my cancer AIDS

perspillu canceraids concert when

kek

Guy on the right has perfect traditional grip, must be a drummer