Come one, come all!

What do you guys think of the flu
>Do any of you have it?
>What would you do if 7 billion people got the flu?
>Opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

wpxi.com/news/top-stories/local-21-year-old-dies-of-flu-complications/679771113
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I currently have it. The flu sucks, but paid vacation ain't so bad.

if this is a thread about vaccines and shots?, i'd be receptive to taking them if (((they))) didnt fill them with fucking poisons
>pic related

I think influenza is a pretty cool guy. eh kills old people and babies and doesn't afraid of anything.

sounds great. we are just about in time for another real big out break lets go nuts. specially cause all the new brown assholes stinkying up the eroupes... and they dont know about hygiene anyway so theyll all hopefully die

I have the flu still after 9 days now.

I had it. Only issue with the flu is that it makes my old injuries feel very weak amd sore

But lifting helped a lot

Same here, four days in. Brought it over from the USA to infect all my Spainbros.

never get the flu, only weak betas do because of poor, easily penetrated gene structures and immunity genetics

We should all get it to be in harmony

kek

>never get the flu, only weak betas do because of poor, easily penetrated gene structures and immunity genetics

I used to say that before i caught this flu

Recovering from pneumonia here

Fuck you

It killed this guy. He looks like a Chad but his last name is Baughman...
wpxi.com/news/top-stories/local-21-year-old-dies-of-flu-complications/679771113

Go and visit you local Mosque, Leftist group or Antifa...

Why contain it?

Had it and got over it already.

>What would you do if 7 billion people got the flu?

Nope, I don't live in the city.

>Why contain it?
Selectively spread it:
Keep distance to your friends and visit your enemies undercover.
Soyboys have not exactly the stronges immune system and if they have AIDS they are fucked.

They released it. Enjoy the cough, it's never going away. And pray you didnt get the diarrhea version

Had it: 3 day fever with hallucinations and shit. Then gone... lingering cough though...

Your leaders are making more dangerous strains. Also reviving some deadly viruses back from the dead.
>Mfw bu-buut muh ledars wont do this to-too me t-tthey are supposed to help k-kkeep r-rr-right.