What is to be done about the current state of (((universities)))?

What is to be done about the current state of (((universities)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s0EuQe6BOWo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

End student loans.

a lot of it can be fixed with student loan reform. right now its a cabal of NGOs/Universities raking in slush.

>limit student loans to profitable, useful enterprises

>expand internet -based, free or cheap humanities courses (they ARE important when not corrupt)

>efforts to track university funding

>general crackdown on 5th column NGOs

>What is to be done about the current state of (((universities)))?

How do we corrupt the universities in Israel, is what I'm wondering.

>senoran tar man
k?

Cut funding to the (((humanities))).

This, and gut the humanities and social science departments or at least cut their funding in half.

Well, Law, History, Geography, maybe even Philosophy are fine. Just purge the canceroud student organizations and ideologically driven professors.

Very good you got me

Actually laughed really hard about how all the messages to the students are pretty nice but then the Mexican one is just telling them they're not rapists.

This so much

defund humanities, especially the social sciences especially the made up shit like gender and whiteness studies. Colleges should be forced to compete in the market and have their govt. funding taken away if they are promoting far left ideologies and not teaching people to think rationally

Ohohohohohohohoh, nice one.

Joke's on you, I already have a gf, sort of. It's complicated.

Asians are at the bottom with fucking white males now. Social justice is cancer.

When you cut funding, they'll naturally prioritize more important subjects.

>In this classroom, there are no walls.
The absolute state of American education.

Gender studies needs to be abolished as a major.

njnjni

I'm replying but I don't want one right now thanks

fucking jews

This, but it will never happen. These are the indoctrination centers, they truly believe its an essential fight they're fighting

do tell

jokes on you, i've had a gf

i stopped having them because they keep trying to trick me into impregnating them

Critically thinking about the human condition and intellectual freedom are very important. A profit motive is antithetical to the primary mission of (respectable) universities, which is to gain and spread knowledge.

But hey, this system has only worked just fine for 2500 years. I'm sure some fedorabeard fucks on the political section of an anime forum have a better idea of how it should be run.

End student loans or reform them, cut their funding, end affirmative action and force them to cut back on the social justice/Marxist theology.

The main reason we have those courses is so they can get money off of brainwashed Upper-Middle class millennials.

And higher institutions are corrupted by Cultural Marxists.

>A profit motive is antithetical to the primary mission of (respectable) universities, which is to gain and spread knowledge.
Which is why we are gutting the profit motive by reforming student loans and punishing useless departments that do no foster intelligent thinkers
>But hey, this system has only worked just fine for 2500 years. I'm sure some fedorabeard fucks on the political section of an anime forum have a better idea of how it should be run.
It's a sad day when the nazi weebs are actually better than the current system, yes, but unfortunately it seems to be true.

What if I have a girlfriend but don't want her anymore?

Dear straight white male students,

You are the cause of all the worlds problems. We will replace you and remove you from the public mind. This will start with popular Hollywood franchises and it will continue through all forms of media. Opportunities for success will be stripped away from you when it comes to higher education and a career as minorities and immigrants will have priority when choosing a hire because of affirmative action. While this dehumanizing process is happening we will be importing millions of immigrants of non western origins into your country that despise your way of life to the point of violence. They will outbreed you and you WILL embrace it or you will risk any chance of a livelihood you had left.

P.S. Don't expect to be making nearly as much as your parents did, we have decided to screw your generation over by allowing corporations to abuse the H1B1 system and drive down wages for all skilled positions by inviting every god damn third worlder on the planet into your country to take your formerly highly valued positions.

Go fuck yourself

Love,
Senor Tarman

Fuck u

>telling women to demand to be treated equally
Passive misogyny.

holy fucking projection

Can you hook me up?

The only people who say this kind of stuff either never went to university or are engineering majors who took one progressivish general ed class and conflated that with the humanities in general.

>this system has only worked just fine for 2500 years

Yes the Austrian based school system which the US adopted in the early 1900s as a response to the need for more skilled labor is the same whatever you think was going on 2500 years ago.

Girl likes me. I'm too much of an autist to care. Agree to go out with her. Have fun, get my dick wet.

>in this room there are no walls
???

Well am I wrong?

Just because you don't like a field of study doesn't mean it's inappropriate for academia. Those "useless departments" you speak of are engaging in important discourse, and, unlike you seem to think, aren't created out of thin air. They exist because hey have the PhDs to support their existence and enough students interested in the material to attend their classes.

Haha. Jokes on them! I'm a cuck!

who is this tarman fag and how many kids has he raped anyway?

i already have a gf

>never have a girlfriend ever
>already 47

>Just because you don't like a field of study doesn't mean it's inappropriate for academia
My favorite classes in uni were the "useless" philosophy and humanity classes. They still cost way too much and since your solution is apparently "do nothing" you're either an idiot or your salary directly depends on them.
>reform student loans
>ensure proper intellectual development, i.e. diversity of thought
That's how you achieve a rigorous and effective discourse in the humanities, because right now each department teeters between "overfed and full of shit" and "full of shit but hungry for more."

Asshole.

already had a girlfren, nice try
Universities need to have anonymous imageboards specific to their university to talk about this stuff duh

i wonder what it actually said

just wait 10 years until you have a massive population of people with useless diplomas no one will hire, they will in turn redpill the kids into not going for useless diplomas and all will be well with the world

You know what the problem with hard right wingers and university is?
Higher education fosters deeper understanding and compassion. That's it.
That said, I was very liberal before I got to college and it's making me lean a bit more right now if anything.

The problem will solve itself due to shit like that. Eventually white male students aka the only students who actually turn education into a profit will stop bothering with it.

Sneaky bastard

>They still cost way too much
There is nothing preventing you from taking these classes at your local community college.

There are no "solutions" to give when the problem hasn't even been established.

You aren't looking for diversity of thought, which still most certainly prevails. You're just butthurt over feminists.

This is a legitimate concern for me.

(You)

The leftie kykes are way ahead of you on that matter.

fuck you

It's already happening, and professors were prepared for that scenario, They blame capitalism because their diplomas don't mean jack

>your life matters. You are loved
People want to believe all kinds of shit

DIsgusting

Please delete

This is true. In 10 years all these fuckers will scream for communism because they don't have money or a job

Ban jews from teaching.

Damn

Yes, you are wrong.
You are not being replaced and removed from the public mind by mass media. You are merely sharing the public mind proportionately for the first time in American history with other Americans who do not share your gender, ethnicity, or skin color after years of enjoying a disproportionate cultural monopoly at their expense.
You are not being deprived of opportunities for higher education. You are being told so by ideological profiteers who benefit from grossly exaggerating the impact affirmative action policies have had on your failure to achieve anything within the education system, when in fact said failures are totally based on your personal weaknesses.
You are not being forced to embrace the fact that others are outbreeding you. You are being outbred because your potential breeding partners despise you and those like you based on your despicable values and worldview and are choosing others because experiencing hardships you did not experience granted them wisdom and virtue you do not possess.
You are not being subjected to violence by millions of immigrants of non-western origin. You are being subjected to economic defeat by millions of immigrants of non-western origin because said millions of immigrants value hard work and perseverance while you practice scapegoating, blaming the systemic failures of capitalism on dark-skinned individuals rather than on capitalism.
You are not earning less than your parents because of corporations abusing temporary work visas. You are earning less than your parents because your parents were lucky enough to grow up in an economic anomaly in which the rest of the developed world was devastated by catastrophic war.

I'm not saying that what is happening to you is fair, but it's time you stopped blaming people who are different from you for it.

And you are the only one who has been actively defending these courses and their existence throughout this entire thread.

And I did go to University and I may have gone for an engineering degree, but I still had to put up with some of those whackos in E/LS and I had enough mental restraint to not fall for their tactics.

why be, first post best post always?

Good post

They are like the aristocracy prior to the French Revolution.
Time to sharpen these guillotines.

You cheeky fuck!

I don’t hate other races. I don’t trust cultures and religions that actively against our way of life. I also believe that this is our country and we get to decide who comes into our country and who doesn’t to protect our identity and to ensure our security. I just do not support or appreciate the erasure of my people, this was our country, why should we give it up?
Globalism is a cancer that only benefits the multinational corporations and the elite. I believe that we have to regulate the modern capitalist system to benefit the workers and I believe that strong local unions are an invaluable tool to ensure we don’t get screwed over again. Not only this but I believe removing the globalist oligopoly will bring massive amounts of opportunity and prosperity to the world at large. These entities are absolutely responsible for part of the global crises that affect third world people and stopping them might liberate those who need it allowing for success within their own nations.

fag

Pop the bubble. Let students pass 1 semester in a farm doing hard work.

Someone at Google had a similar idea for employing staff, he got put down pretty quickly.

>american education

Everyone in this thread got fucking trolled good.. Stupid retards.

strong troll

oy vey

Delet

where's the white exception

>SJWs and illegals in classroom with no walls
>Roof collapses, killing them all
Pottery.

Wow, why did I read that.

RESIST INDOCTRINATION

youtube.com/watch?v=s0EuQe6BOWo

Online based universities

Get a fucking life, fagg(you)t

You sneaky fucker

I don't know, but they should have hurried up to drive the communists out of Academia. Now I'm too old to go back to school. Maybe next life.

I ain't risking this one

I DEMAND A GIRLFRIEND FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

ffs

universities 2000 years ago are NOT like the universities of today. They also didn't take account into individuality destroying ideologies like marxism/collectivism/postmodernism that would poison the modern day 'university'. Try harder.

You fix them by burning down California.

I have a degree in social science ed, with a minor in humanities. It's all true and you are a faggot.

Wow you got btfo'd by Try harder at projection baby dick.

Dear undocumented students,
In this classroom, you pay out of state tuition. Give us your shekels. You are loved.

I love how the left subtly reminds these minority groups of what they are. Classic passive-aggressive stuff.