Why are niggers stupid?

Has anyone thought that it may not be because of evolutionary reasons, but because of the prevalence of lead paint in low income housing, and that 70% of cities with over 30,000 people in them during the early 20th century was made with majority lead pipes. Most of those lead pipes still have not been removed.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2509614/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1241046/

Let's think about it. Lead poisoning in infants and children, especially when their blood levels only contain 4-10 micrograms per liter, causes severe intelligence drops, noteable increase in aggressive and violent tendencies, trouble with impulse control, and numerous other degenerate behavior.

who.int/ceh/publications/leadguidance.pdf

I posit this: What if blacks aren't degenerate because of their skin color, but degenerate because of Lead poisoning?

Have you ever heard of water fluoridation son?

Except fluoride doesn't have a scientific basis for being able to be blamed for any developmental problems.

why is the sky blue

Then how do you explain the continent of Africa? Dumb nigger.

lotsa white people used those pipes as well.
No pipe problems in Africa, no pipes.

Try again, nigger lover.

>tfw all of Africa is being lead poisoned.

Makes total sense. Maybe thats why the epa is desposed by republicans even though they created it originally.

learning disabilities
consumption of lead (neurological problems)

/thread

To many people are willing to believe anything instead of the truth that niggers are dumb animals.

>niggers seem to attract lead especially bullets.

You realize niggers don't have human sized brains, right?
You can raise a nigger in a lavish mansion, have him spend hours a day with the best tutors money can buy- chances are, he'll be dumber than the average white kid with a household income of $60k.

>Has anyone thought that it may not be because of evolutionary reasons
Lots of lead paint on those mud huts in Africa, amirite?

apples and oranges OP

sodium fluoride is the active ingredient in rat poison

Neither do undisturbed lead pipes or paint.

Sodium and chlorine are both poison yet when combined equally, aren't. Gee, I guess changing the chemical structure, even slightly, can have large effects.

I think they are smart as anyone

Wha- why?
Why didn't he just get on the fucking ladder and take the cloth down?

(you)

you'd still have to explain why hati is a shit hole though...

HOLY SHIT! HAHAHAHAHAH

They don't HAVE paint in shitty parts of Africa.

No it isn't you fucking moron

What abut africans in Africa that don't have houses let alone painted walls? Their iqs are lower.

Calm down mr smartie pants..

fluoride is a natural occurrence in all water sources idiot, go learn you something about our earth.

Because they're niggers.

True, just the lead from the bullets.

lead pipes are actually not that bad. Minerals flow threw the pipes and cake on the pipes. Water does not touch lead pipes. Flint happened bc was was changed and dissolved the mineral layer. In Africa they get dumber, where there is less lead. We all get a lot of lead, especially where I live, ny, near NY city.

Niggers are dumb bc of environmental variables.

yeah, fluoride is a natural substance on our planet. the reason we add fluoride to our water is to keep the amount of fluoride in our drinking water to be the same as natural water that we've been drinking for millions of years.

knowledge is racist.

I lost