AFRICAN APEX GANGS vs ABORIGINALS "don’t make this country bad like your country.”

ONE of Australia’s most senior Aboriginal tribal leaders has delivered a sharp message to African gangs causing fear across Melbourne, telling them that their poor behaviour is an insult to the First Australians.

“I know you come from a place where bad things happen. But don’t make this country bad like your country.”

Mr Marika said he struggled to understand why the African youths were running amok, but said his people — including one of his own sons who is at Monash University — had strong connections to Melbourne through education and sport and felt concern.

“I don’t understand why they do that,” he said. “Have they been hated or disliked?

“They are disrupting and spoiling things. Their spirituality is elsewhere. They need to reconnect with their spiritual world and meet people who understand mother earth and father sky.”

Mr Marika said he had African friends working at the local mine and said they were “friendly and smiley and they have a great life and work within society.

“But these (young) people think they can take anything, as if it’s theirs. No. That’s a bad way, to take other’s belongings. You got to show your respect.

“Live with the law that your father and mother have shown you. And show love to other Australians. And then we’ll show love to you and any other people living here.”

perthnow.com.au/news/australia/founder-of-yothu-yindi-says-african-gangs-poor-behaviour-is-an-insult-to-first-australians-ng-7090b739f97401162237b74ffabc7ada

VIDEO heraldsun.com.au/news/national/founder-of-yothu-yindi-says-african-gangs-poor-behaviour-is-an-insult-to-first-australians/news-story/c11c7bc821bade85e21de9475f7791de

Other urls found in this thread:

alicespringsnews.com.au/2013/05/17/mla-bess-price-on-the-killing-of-our-women-and-abuse-of-our-kids/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bess_Price
youtube.com/watch?v=SWveLI-MK9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=d6b1TgdCKLE
youtube.com/watch?v=S7cbkxn4G8U
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtube.com/watch?v=AjyyoAeHPzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When the Abos tell you to sort yourself out you have officially fucked up.

Can confirm.

^this.
And of course, no one else could make this statement without being destroyed as a "racist".

>Live with the law that your father and mother have shown you.
>father and mother
>father
Kek

Whites da devil
Urban monkeys need to be bonded with their spirits

Yeah okay punch drunk abo go back to huffing petrol and finding musical instruments on the ground

This fight it's going to escalate.

>boy

When are the outback abos going to come out and start fighting the niggers?

Of course this would be the outcome

Blacks naturally hate other blacks so why would anyone think that African niggers would fit into Abo culture?

I've been waiting for the Coons to speak out against the niggers.
It's absolutely to think soon (or maybe even now) there'll be more Niggers in Australia than there are Boongs.

Abo's are stupid cunts who cant see the greenies tell them how to think and when to be offended

Aboriginal is nothing but a commies mouthpiece

THE HUFFENING

Because our (((government))) is constantly shilling American nigger shit on NITV in an attempt to get our well behaved boongs to adopt their thug nigger culture.

WTF 3 years only?

Yea I noticed that too, and every time they have an "aboriginal advocate" speaker they always use a 90% white and 10% abo to represent all abos.
Anyone who lives in NT would know the true blooded abos can barely function and do not watch or follow politics at all.

>founder of yothu yindi, a band that is known all over the world
>is criticizing the african gang problem

he is literally the opposite of your two posts
you dumb faggot

>Anyone who lives in NT would know the true blooded abos can barely function and do not watch or follow politics at all.
you obviously don't follow NT politics or you'd know there's people like bess price and others who aren't left wing

>Why hasn’t there been the same outrage over the continuing killing of our women and abuse and neglect of our kids? If these women victims were white, we would hear very loud outrage from feminists. If their killers had been white, we would hear outrage from the Indigenous activists. Why is there such a deafening silence when both victim and perpetrator are black? I believe that we can blame the politics of the progressive left and its comfortably middle class urban Indigenous supporters.

alicespringsnews.com.au/2013/05/17/mla-bess-price-on-the-killing-of-our-women-and-abuse-of-our-kids/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bess_Price
Price lived in humpies (traditional Aboriginal dwellings) until she was nine and became a mother at thirteen years of age.
A victim of domestic violence, she left the father of her child when she was 19 and began studying to be a teacher.

She attained a Bachelor of Applied Science in Aboriginal Community Management and Development from Curtin University and has worked in education and training, public administration, the media, community development, interpreting, translating and language teaching and has experience in small business management.

Price has strongly criticised the high levels of violence in Central Australian indigenous communities and supported the Northern Territory Intervention.
Price's public show of support for the Intervention policy instigated by the Howard Government drew criticism from some left-leaning Aboriginal advocates.

>full blood aboriginal woman
>lived in huts made of sticks until she was 9
>becomes a teacher and politician
>criticizes leftists

youtube.com/watch?v=SWveLI-MK9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=d6b1TgdCKLE

This thread again? Fuck it, have a bump

>you obviously don't follow NT politics or you'd know there's people like bess price and others who aren't left wing
I'm talking a majority here, not the rare case or the very few politicians we have here.

This. When tribes of people that occasionally eat their own kids tell you that you're making the place noticeably worse, listen up.

Abo vs. African Nigger stick fighting in the streets of Melbourne when?

underrated.

>a band that is known all over the world
This is what Australians actually believe.

We should just bring busloads of proper outback abos to Melbourne, give them machetes and booze then start some shit with Africans on social media. The footage would be hilarious

>yothu yindi, a band that is known all over the world
o rly?

its youth detention too, so he probably had his own comfy room with PS4 and internet, and is allowed to go home on weekends.

Fpbp

> Mother earth and father sky
> Diesel and Premium

>not knowing this classic coon tune
youtube.com/watch?v=S7cbkxn4G8U

that was ... exotic, all right. I actually expected much worse. even so, maybe I should not have clicked Play.

Don't forget to take your daily ENRICHMENT my fellow Melbournians!

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Inb4: stralia gets a right-wing abo politican

Non-city abos are absolutely based.
>just want to get drunk and fuck their prepubescent nieces
>sudos stealing their centrelink

At least there's one, just one Abbo out there who tries. I didn't even know she existed until today.

If anything, I could go to sleep knowing there was at least one good example of a good native.

In N.Z. it's pretty bad because Maori's are better organized and cops hate everything that take more than one round to put down.

Speaking of which, isn't it interesting to think about Afro Niggers trying to pull the same shit in a Maori community?

>"I fook yor muddha, I well bring my entire family"
>"ok brew, I'll just git all my cuzzins"

>2 years
really, Australia? I know people who got locked up for 3 years for having meth.

this isn't /aus/pol

It's fucking Melbourne. Those cucks were born soft.

The fuck is a "First Australians"?

>apex gang
Is this even a real thing?

The ones living in caves before the prisoners came and built houses.

>live in desert, wear leaf skirts and worship sky and earth
>still more intelligent than niggers
pottery

But wait! You can't tell aborigines to fuck off because that's raycis, but you also can't tell niggers to fuck off because that's raycis as well. But what if natives and niggers tell each other to fuck off? Who is the racist here? What if they start fighting?

Not all Aborigines are the same. I've known some in New South Wales who were largely fine. They didn't integrate into the cities, no; but then again, I've known plenty of whites who urban life doesn't work for either, and I am one of them myself.

I also know from direct personal experience, that if I as a white person went to live in NT, and had the life experience that they do, then I would end up just like one of them myself within less than twelve months. So I don't judge them, because I've learned how morally weak I am myself.

You know shit's happening when abos complain about niggers

I'd unironically be on the abos side.

Yep its funny that so many abos agitate for the left , there are already so many minority including 2 that NEED gibs and the WHITE mans burden (muzzies and blacks) just to keep in the game that eventually doing anything at all for abos is going to seem real stupid real fast.
Lets see what the future "New" Australian majority changs make of Abos and their "rights"

Bloody pommy spotted on!

I remember when this was first being posted here, so many laughs were had

It is better for the (((media))) to indicate that this is organised and ordered than that it is just random violence that these cunts bring with them everywhere they go.

Better to think that someone somewhere is in control than accept that they're just savage animals who need to be put down.

>So I don't judge them, because I've learned how morally weak I am myself.
Thats a very deep and personal insight user.
You giant fucking poofter. Fuck off you weak cunt. Indulge your white guilt elsewhere

time for aboriginal right wing death squads

YO NIGGA, WE WUZ KANGS FIRST NIGGA. BANTU LIFE NIGGA, BANTU LIFE! WE GOT EBOLA! WE GOT AIDS! BUT AIN'T NOTHIN COMPARE TO THE BANTU BROTHA! WE MUH'FUGGIN BIX NOOD MUH'FUGGA! WE WUZ DA TRUE NATIVE AMERICANS FIRST! WE WUZ EVEN MUH'FUGGIN ASIANS MUH'FUGGA. NOW YALLS ABO MUH'FUGGAS AND YALL WHITE FOLKS IS DEAD MUH'FUGGA! 369 DAMN RIGHT AND FINE!

abo's aren't the 1st Australians because Australia didn't exist until white people turned up and made a country

That's pretty catchy

treaty yeah treaty now yeah yeah yea
you should give them what they want

Erectus vs. Proto-sapien

Organize, track down apex members who were in the spotlight like:

And make an example of them.

>Abos are more intelligent than niggers

Jesus...... Now I feel sympathy for the Abos......

The niggers are a plague where ever they go.

These aboriginals really btfo those African people

Fucking lol

underrated

There's barely any aboriginals in Melbourne. Interesting, isn't it...

>She attained a Bachelor of Applied Science in Aboriginal Community Management
MFW you can get a degree in tardwrangling.
What a time to be alive.

This is indescribably fucking funny

This. How fucking young are you cunts that you don't remember this tune? Also there was a remix which I think was the more famous version outside of Aus

they don't even know about
>PUDDI

This can absolutely be memed into existence

when electric cars are mainstream so theres no more petrol to huff

This tune is way better m8

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

treu

>HELP US WHITE CUNTS FROM DA BLACK FELLAS

Lads, who /abocore/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=AjyyoAeHPzU

they'll just huff battery acid instead
they banned spray paint in the town I grew up in and I saw some abo's huffing glen 20 out of a bag

well no shit Sherlock, if you fought for niggers over abos you are literally a traitor.

Literally the kind of problem a community would have sorted out for itself a century ago. These kids would have been run out, lynched, or shot and the issue would be over. They literally exist because of there being a niche in the modern world where they think they can keep doing this, *and they are correct*.

>tfw even the abos tell you to fuck off

Suck ya dick for a ciggy bruddah?

Animal Collective are slipping a bit

It’s sort of like the “muh based black man” we have here in Murica. These are outliers.

I actually met some Strayans whose cars were taken on joy rides by some abo kids (who never get locked up no matter what) after being broken in on, and I explained to them that in Murica, if you have a gun, you can kill anyone breaking into your house to rob you, end of story. They were sort of explaining their gun laws to me, and you all sound pretty cucked sadly on the gun rights matter. The abo crime rate would plummet overnight were Strayans to get 2nd Amendment rights.

How badly did you fuck up?

>I do it for fun because I'm bored

AAAAAAAHHAHAHAHA THEY THINK THEY'RE ANIME

Melbourne is the hipster capital of the fucking universe. Upside to that, coffee is good.

Crack a tinnie and watch the fireworks.

Abos Vs. Niggers: Subhuman Justice

Fuck your coffee bullshit, that stuff is the tainted piss of Satan and saps the strength and wisdom of men around the world every day.

The maoris would slaughter the niggers

Everyone hates them, I work with a lot of islander blokes and they absolutely hate niggers. The message is pretty clear, the whole country hates them and it's time for them to fuck off.

Where did the coffee drinking hipsters touch you this time?

What do Australians think about diaspora from my country ?
There are shitton of Macedonians there.

>mfw when a literal subspecies of human has more rational and compassionate thought than niggers do

I've seen Sup Forums say similar things about coffee. Why the hate? It's amazing as an energetic drink since it literally gives you energy and awareness. I've always seen coffee as positive.

This goyim gets it.
Got cucked by coffee drinking hipsters.