She’s gotta be lying

There’s no way, just no way that any one could have ever #metoo’d this cross between an elephant seal and a hippopautomus on crack. I know desperate guys sometimes lower there standards in desperate situations, but this has the be scientifically impossible. There’s got to be a way to expose this horse’s ass faced creature as just another activist riding off other people’s actual pain.

Sorry user. Betas still dig this.

The metoo movement has to be built from the beginning on a lie that challenges reality and common sense. Because for the movement to be successful is has to be full of die hards who will stay loyal and never get red pilled.

But how could anyone manage to get and sustain an erection when looking face to face with this. And if you think her face is bad, I imagine her deli meat down below is far worse and pugnent.

Did i mention they stink? And their big noses breathing up all the white mans air. White power!

YOU GUNEAT DIS BOOTY

I bet shes got an engorged clit that looks like a dick.

Dude thats the whole point of this. They get off knowing that no matter how ugly how unbelivable the lie is . Peopke ARE still forced to believe to accept it

Google is so fucking worthless.

Looks like Whoopie Goldberg after a botched sexchange.

>a man was so turned on by me that he couldnt help himself
>i was so hott that he took me and fucked me against my will
honestly i think some women are kind of bragging with their sexual assault claims/fabrications.

I bet she can take two dicks at once without taking off her pants or opening her mouth

The guy who harassed/assaulted her didn't look like you, user. he looked like her.

and he paid dearly for his crime

>founder of the metoo movement
did she do anything besides starting a hashtag? how come every time a nigger starts a hash tag that like becomes their career somehow

Hahaha

>cross between an elephant seal and a hippopautomus on crack
Hahahahahaha

Nipon fiya

The (((media))) gives her way too much credit as #metoo would have never taken off it it weren't for Alyssa Milano.

According to her wikipedo page, her one experience with "assault" was when some boys she was playing with as a young kid held her down and ripped off her shirt. That's it. Do you really think someone would actually rape that thing?

Lol have you ever even been laid? Pussy is pussy, and can hide that face from hitting from the back. Fucking virginlets talking about shit they don't even understand

>makes excuses for fucking elephant men

Mhm mhm and tell me how her pussy would be any different than the rest. Not everyone is religious delusional faggot only thinking sex can happen in the missionary position with virgin white women. Get over that dude, people have sex with the crazyiest things just to have sex. You'll understand once you get some. Though, I'm sure emus are where its gonna begin and end with you. You'll never get the chance to go human

theres a difference between "pussy doesnt have a face" and just straight up being so desperate that you would fuck something like her.

Ahhh your virgin attitude is killing me here. You just don't understand, probably never will. Oh well! I tried

you're the literal virgin if you would fuck her lmao, straight up desperate coz u never get none.

>human
Notmyfirstguess™

see
I've been desperate as shit, but never desperate enough to try beastiality.

obviously youve never raped anyone OP

come back when you realize how powerful the feeling is

ahaha yeah same worst ive fucked is a solid 3 when i was drunk as

Heh, yeah. Fucked my sister's 4/10 chubby friend, after getting blind drunk a weekend. Awkward as hell afterwards, as everyone wanted us to become a couple or some shit.

this

You clearly have never seen a male nigger. They will fuck absolutely anything.

i have two conclusions, some cunt was drunk and thought it would be funny to touch her tits or something because shes so gross, or the whole reason of the "campaign" was to say that sexual assault is so common it even happens to the ugliest of women not just the sexy ones, hence #metoo, actually just thought of another one, maybe sheboons friend got sexually assaulted and posted about it one facebook and sheboon was jealous that she has never been touched by a man so she said #metoo in sort of a sass, lying she had been sexually assaulted aswell because secretly she was jealous of her friend and how men are attracted to stacey and not sheboon.