Total War Dynasty Warriors

Get in here Sup Forumsirgins
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s4D42vMUSIM
Fuck you Lu Bu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Fu0UPnk4kc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Turnbull_(historian)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So instead of a real Medieval 3 we get Gook fantasy novel wow 10/10 CA

I was actually give a job offer with these guys back in the day, but relocating to the UK well didn't work for me then.

I have just played on of their titles, they must have made 6 million by now. Shit this must have been back in 02, 03 or so. I went to college instead

Fuck yeah three kingdoms games are the shit.

total war china is the most sensible tw they havent made yet

Of course Chingapoor says that

Why not an East Asian campaign instead? I don't want to put 100 hours into ching-chong vs ching ching-chong, at least give us some bing-bongs and Tojos.

if a leaf shitposts i must be right

Dude i dunno trying to keep the history alive a bit. The chinks historically had straight up Wacky battles with Hundreds of thousands of soldiers. .

thats for the expansion goyim

>no medieval 3

>ca finally makes a tw game where you can field armies of men in the 6 figures
one can dream

Dong Zhuo did nothing wrong.

Did you not hear about Total War Britannia you nigger?

Shogun was made like a decade ago and Shogun 2 was only a few years back.

here you go faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=-Fu0UPnk4kc

>Total War Britannia
>9th Century
>Medieval
holy fuck amerishart education is fucking unreal.

I-it's LU BU!

Seriously though, that was a pretty shit trailer, but I've been saying I want a three kingdoms TW since Rome I, and now that they've figured out heroes, it seems like a good time.

Also, this is Sup Forums

>no tw balkan

Im not alluding to his medieval 3 part, just that its not only going to be chink: total war.
quit being a reactionary child bong, and go retake your nation. jesus christ the autism stemming from you is mindnumbing

It would just be nice to finally get a map like this. I don't see why it would cause conflict, recent total war games have included North America, South America, and India, and all of Europe and North Africa, and the Middle East, but for some reason East Asia is just too out there for them.

Isn't Total War an RTS for ants? I don't understand why they made a Warhammer Total War. The coolest thing about Warhammer is the units and you can barely see them in game.

Also Lu Bu did nothing wrong, Sanada died for nothing.

The 9th century literally falls into the early medieval period.

>total war China
Should have done it ten years ago instead of rehashing the same shit.

>implying it won't be shit like the last titles.

This series has never been good since Shogun 2

also this, GET FUCKED SON
>bongistan education
>literally on par with Afghanistan

Because it wouldn't have sold and it was like asking Sega to approve Total War Africa.

I have more important things to do pleb

I like shogun 2 a fucking lot, but atilla is really getting me hooked. Its 10x the content and depth, but a lil shaky in certain spots. Give it a try. Ive also heard rome 2 has had lots of improvement since opening day
>but youre right, shogun 2 and its simplicity is goat tw game

Yes because the 9th century is clearly the century we want in our medieval game you stupid amerisharts. I bet you think people were riding on horses with swords and rescuing maidens in castles too.

You can zoom in as much as you want. People tend to stay zoomed out during play for obvious reasons, but there's a bunch of youtubers that upload pretty kino replays.

Hell yeah it would.

britannia is going to go up to 1066, quit being a bitch and concede.
>take the knee

>Be Amerimutt
>Have your history and geography mashed into one class
>They call it "social studies"
>Is infested with Marxist indoctrination and "we wuz kangz" nonsense.

You could quite literally learn more about world history from anime than anything I was taught in school.

>britannia is going to go up to 1066
so they cut off the point to when the medieval period really began.
>no crusades
>no england
>no pope
>no knights
admit it, it's going to be attila 2

>Civ
>important
Filthy pleb.

>before China Total War
>OMG U GUYS GOTTA MAKE CHINA TOTAL WAR ITS BE SO COOL
>after China Total War is announced
>WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT WHERE IS MY MEDIEVAL 3 REEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOBODY WANTS THIS GOOK SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

make up your fucking mind

You're deflecting by ignoring the original subject and changing the it to something else.

Same garbage engine, shit game, shit devs, shitty new gimmicks.. nope

>plays Civ
>calls others pleb

The medieval period started in the late 5th century.

At least the setting is historical, but knowing CA it's going to include a bunch of faggot shit

>these amerisharts thinking they know anything about medieval period
top kek, i bet you think germany was a real kingdom too.

>China total war
Because it was ten years too late and stinks of a blatant money grab. They'll probably make a Cao Cao DLC or some stupid shit. Maybe even restrict you to one chapter so they can milk it.

Who knows maybe theyll even throw in some shitty costumes as well.

>Doesn't even spell mediaeval correctly
You call yourself an Englishman

Guan Yu dindu nuffin wong

no i'm a welshman

this shogun was so superior but theres enough shinny blinky additions that manipulate dumbfags to think the newer games are good

Cao Cao did nothing wrong rebel scum.

Total war is being farted out faster then call of duties. Also the most pleb and boring period of gook history. They could take a little earlier period and took chinese philosophical schools at ther prime and even implement Confucius and Laozi in a game.
This will be yet another shallow reskin of Rome 2 if not Warhammer. With no historical accuracy (only if there will be Kung Fu masters who fly like Supermen and kill billions by one strike like in Dynasty Warriors this shit will be any good). And if Jews Assembly are completely lazy they'll just take assets from Shogun and place it on a new map. Also 2 billions of worthless DLCs.

>not playing ck2
why you no an hero yet user?

i play eu4 is ck2 better or worse or just different?

> tfw love 3kingdoms.
> tfw love total war.
> tfw don't care at all.

Guys is this what depression is?

it is obvious that series has exhausted itself and they want to finally take off cream from Chinese.

Not at all. I feel the same as you. When you realize how much of a waste of time it all is, then you wake up. Hell, even shitposting on here is a better use of your time than playing a videogame on any platform because you're actively engaging in thinking and rationalization. No, you're not depressed. You're waking up.

My dad works for Nintendo

Checked and correct

I WANT MY WARHAMMER 2 DLC YOU FUCKS

But nah, it's a solid choice, a gook total war which isn't rock-paper-scissors in a corridor.

Then they should make an online free2play MOBA or shooter or simply make a Total War Arena but anime and with big titties. Asian can't play normal games. And if they do it turns into shit like online starcraft or gay and retarded shit like MGS

Total War: Finno Korean Hyper War when?

chinese aesthetics are hideous

but japanese aesthetics are superior yeah?

Why pick the most boring country imaginable as the setting? Should've just made an Empire 2 with a world map.

I threw this shit after Rom 2 because lazy bastards instead of fixing errors in code and errors in AI algorithms that they copied from Rom 1, they began to draw clown skins of units and to stamp countless DLC.

I don't think this is as historically rigorous as the previous versions.

My sides.

No more gunz

No surprise, they've been flirting with a Chinese audience with Warhammer getting a Mandarin language setting.

Medieval 3 is going to be super cucked and disappointing

Also no Total War: Post Apocalypse setting?

C'mon, it's got to come eventually.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Turnbull_(historian)

they don't have this guy advising them anymore so it's all gone to shit since he left.

>family system will be removed
>sieges will be like warhammer
>crusades will be dumbed down or removed
>new world will be removed
>everyone will have guns at the start
mark my words, this shit will happen.

Honestly doubt it, CA isn't fantastic but they're not that shit.