Sup Forums is amazing

So this trump dossier. There were a lot of predictions floating around that it was used in such a way to obtain a fisa warrant to spy on political opponents... yadda yadda treason here and there.

This was many months ago. And it's still unraveling as predicted.

It gives me hope for lock her up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/72019897/#q72023066
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89051622/#q89051758
2016campaignfanfiction.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

watnow

someone on Sup Forums wrote the piss story and forwarded it to Rick Wilson who sent it to Evan Mcmullen who sent it to John McCain who sent it to the CIA.

Kek.

sounds plausible even factual lol

This isn't tru and you're retarded for believing it

Dont Forget to vote in EVERYTHING in 2018 or dems get the house and impeach trump for literally whatever they want (this is the reason the media drags anti trump stuff out to this extend). Go out and vote in 2018
Never Forget not even two years ago we have been the decision makers and we can be it again. PRAISE KEK

its true in my heart

the piss thing was literally made by Nick Rochefort of MDE

I still want screenshots of that shit. Can't find it anywhere.

You wouldn't need this much news against Sup Forums if it wasn't true

why bother locking her up she is extremely ill and suffering in her own created meat prison. she still has seizes daily and god know what else health problems.

>why bother locking her up she is extremely ill and suffering in her own created meat prison. she still has seizes daily and god know what else health problems.
Because Hillary is the key to taking down the Rothschilds and Israel.

We live in a country of laws. You don't get a pass because you lost your big election or because you're old. Period.

Thanks. Should have been more specific. I want to find the exact words of the fanfiction written. Surprisingly elusive.

You might have luck with these archives.

how about a more leniant lock up facility? more like a zoo environment? wouldnt be the first human zoo situation in history

So far no results. I'll just have to scour through this stuff thread by thread. Thanks user.

How about we see her get executed by firing squad on live television for the world to see?

I can see why Sup Forumsacks can really dislike magapedes. So much fluff to filter through.

Nice.

Uh, I think I found pieces of the fanfiction.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/72019897/#q72023066

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89051622/#q89051758

proofs?

Found some guac
2016campaignfanfiction.wordpress.com/

Oh my god what the fuck

BUMPEE