Dating advice?

be me
female, white, not very young
have white aryan boyfriend in good relationship
me pretty professionally successful, him too
we're grownups
we intend to take our relationship all the way, discussed getting married and having kids, but it is still fairly early and want to do it right
using condoms for sex most of the time
last weekend ended up barebacking it twice.
Not sure if accident or him trying to get me pregnant by "accident"
I want kids. He's not averse to the idea either.
We are both very redpilled.

I'm half afraid half excited about getting pregnant. On the other side... I don't want him to feel like I want to trap him if he's not ready.
Kids should be wanted by both parents.

Then again this sort of stupid overthinking is why the white race is dying.
So, if it happens- should I just run with it? Should I have an abortion and wait for a better time? I'm not comfortable with that, I'm in my late 30s. Tick tock
And yes, I'd have gotten married and had babies sooner, but life didn't work like that when you're white and don't want betas or mongrels.

if he splooged in ya', especially twice, he knows what he's doing. He's not an idiot, i'm sure he knows what sex does. Just be happy and raise that baby up good! (if you're actually preggo)

tits or gtfo
also you answered all of your own questions

Tits or GTFO

Also

Too old. Way to waste your mothering years on dumb shit that isn't being a good mother. If I was him id leave you for a 19 year old and knock her up

Jesus christ, have the kid. You should have started at 28 to 30 ffs.

1) Get the fuck off my board for responding to this shit tier garbage.
2) KYS

Also condoms. What the fuck. Those are for club whores only. Get on the fucking pill you retard. I can't think clearly when I'm Inside some lass.. I'll cream her up anytime. Then the regret sinks in. He's probably just stoked he doesn't have to wrap his cock up.

Don't you people have the pill? Aka birth control

Just get a Kids if you are afraid look around the next time you buy groceries hell half the People with kid are stupid and still manage to not fuck it up to much. If they can do it so can you or anyone else for that matter :)

I wanted to. Had shitty boyfriend who wasted 5 years of my life because "he wasn't ready".

the pill changes a woman's hormonal balance. All of those fat mean feminists you know? That's the pill' result.

>premarital sex
I don't give a shit, just off yourself, whore.
>waiting for 5 years in dead-end relationship

Here's your fucking (You)s
now fuck off to they appreciate this sort of drivel

yeah funny shit- you don't know it's a dead end relationship until it's over.
Also, stop being hypocrites. None of you would stay with a woman if she doesn't put out before wedding.

Bitch just talk it out.
You're answering you own questions here, you have all that you need to be successful, just make sure you're both looking forward to it.
Good luck

I know. But I also know i'm a woman and hormone brain ain't the most rational.
Thus, asking to avoid confirmation bias.

Sex is marriage in the eyes of God. The ceremony is human bullshit.
Just have a family. Otherwise you'll have only lived to die and bring no life into this world.

>Also, stop being hypocrites. None of you would stay with a woman if she doesn't put out before wedding.
Here it is!
A woman justifying her degeneracy by pointing to male degeneracy. I rail against manwhores just as I do against whores, and the hedonist problem on this board is a massive one. I'm sick and tired of male and female degenerates just pointing to their counterparts to avoid having morals for once.
I would be overjoyed if a woman told me that she was saving herself on a date.
Yeah, whatever, christcuck, even if we interpreted it like this, OP is an adulterer under God's law. Even worse than fornication.

>spewing redpills even when an utter degenerate
It's shit like this that'll turn me into a genocidal maniac, when the so-called forces of family and country can't even hold up a shred of decency.
99% of humanity is corrupted garbage, the whole lot of them can go burn. I want to watch.

PRETTY MUCH THIS DESU
youre going to spawn an autistic mongolian basket weaving forum user

Bullshit. Tried it. Got harassed and called a christ bitch.
Promiscuity in society lowers the quality of everyone else even those who don't want to be promiscuous.

>Promiscuity in society lowers the quality of everyone else even those who don't want to be promiscuous.
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. Women have become whores and men have become predatory assholes.
That's no excuse to compromise your morals, which, if I understand you correctly, you did.

>Should I have an abortion and wait for a better time?
Degenerate

>Kids should be wanted by both parents.
Bullshit. This is the reason why white race is being replaced by blacks and browns.

>I'm in my late 30s. We are both very redpilled.
It proves you are not redpilled at all. To sum up you will most likely end up adopting a nigger or shitskin child on your own. Jezus Christ there is no hope for the West at all...

Not a lot of choice at the time. But since I don't have a time machine, I can't fix it.
So I'm trying to do the best thing I can.

Also you can't shame ppl for being religious and complain about depravity at the same time. Make your damned minds up

>I want kids. He's not averse to the idea either.
>We are both very redpilled.
Sounds like you should have kids.
>I'm half afraid half excited about getting pregnant. On the other side... I don't want him to feel like I want to trap him if he's not ready.
Then talk to him about it. Explain that you don't want to trap him but you will expect him to step up if you become pregnant - he should be barebacking you to have kids, you shouldnt be risking kids so you can bareback.
>I'm not comfortable with that,
>I'm in my late 30s.
>Tick tock
Sounds like you should definitely have kids

>I'm not comfortable with that, I'm in my late 30s. Tick toc

It's too late. I'm dead serious, here, and not trying to discourage white breeding. You should be extremely careful with screening. DO NOT abort any baby as it's possibly your last healthy egg. If necessary, raise it as a single mother (you're 35~ so very little of value will be lost - no offense intended). Ideally, tell him what happened and try to convince him to raise the child(ren) with you.

More importantly: don't be a retard and freeze as many eggs as you can right fucking now.

>all these idiots replying to a bait thread

That should read
>DO NOT abort any ***non-retarded*** baby

> >30 years old.
Enjoy the ~30 percent chance of a down syndrome kid!

you are in your late 30s. you already answered your own question. you cant get pregnant, its over for you. just enjoy barebacking from now on

>A 30-year-old woman has a 20 percent chance of getting pregnant per cycle, but by the time she’s 40, her odds drop to 5 percent per cycle, according to the American Society for Reproductive Medicine.

and thats assuming his sperm is 100% motility and high count as well (which by your 30s, its not). your odds of getting pregnant are close to zero. you shouldnt have waited so long, sorry...

>So I'm trying to do the best thing I can.
What, having no morals?
>Also you can't shame ppl for being religious and complain about depravity at the same time.
I don't. I shame those who twist religion into a "live and let live" bullshit scheme, at which point it's just mental and moral masturbation without end. The guy I responded to implied premarital sex was fine--that is to say, he didn't uphold any standards.

I absolutely believe we could benefit from traditional Christianity in society. I'm not religious myself, but the masses are largely selfish and amoral, so they need a moral structure imposed from above for them to follow.

Look at my cock bitch

I plan to. I also don't think he'd walk out.
Just I guess jitters from bullshit societal indoctrination

That you even ran this idea across and flirted with it speaks volumes more about the type of woman and character you are

Niggers also commit a ridiculous amount of crime and shoot each other in the streets over bullshit.
I'd rather not adopt any of their reproduction tactics. Just to be sure.

OP you're fine, these people preach ideals that while great, are impossible to achieve in today's society. Things need to change a whole lot before no sex before marriage becomes a thing again.

This guy especially.
What a hearty kek

>gtfo my board for responding with this shit tier garbage

Newfag alert

>Deus Vult flag
What a surprise.
The world is utter shit, a fucking nonreligious neet is more Christian than a Christian.

What is the downside of waiting? Not getting hitched to a degenerate? Overwhelmingly more successful marriages? How fucking terrible.

Actually that's bullshit jew propaganda. Any hospital records show otherwise.
Age isn't as much the issue as the fact most women over 30 have some form of HPV or other non symptomatic std that kills eggs.

I'm clean. According to my doctor, my chances are pretty high.

Are you that faggot Indian who started the abo thread and was trolling with proxies?

Fuck off shitskin shitcunt

Why would anyone risk single motherhood?society is broken, but men have their share of blame

>I don't want him to feel like I want to trap him if he's not ready.
Nobody is ever really ready for it, you just have to do the deed and adapt to your new life as it happens

You're more than ten years late so it's pretty much your final chance too

Are you Flemish?

Yeah our women get cucked by the jewish propaganda just like our men spend their days jacking off to roasties on the internet.
Women aren't immune, you sanctimonious faggot, even your data shows that they became way more promiscuous with indoctrination.

Having reliable and capable women is one of the white race's biggest strengths, the asians do the same, we don't treat our women like cattle like some sandniggers do.
Of course women have their limits, but that's not to say they're on the same level of some fatass negress with 10 kids by the age of 25.
In short, quality caretaking of children is a big part of why our ancestors achieved so much. Drop that MGTOW bullshit and stop being scared of women.

If you're considering having kids anyway, and you 'accidentally' get pregnant, just consider yourself lucky you don't have to struggle to get pregnant like a lot of older couples.

she's already gone, if it was a she in the first place.

Flemish or w/e doesn't matter. Another roastie trying to get off the carousel and hitting the wall coming to cry about it on Sup Forums because chad doesn't want to breed her.

>Drop that MGTOW bullshit and stop being scared of women.
What the fuck? I'm not MGTOW, if I found a woman waiting until marriage, I'd jump at the chance. But I have standards, as should they.

Are you the female version of me? Stop overthinking things. Tell him the same. "Go with the flow" "Let God decide" "Use the force"

Whatever you want to call it. It is fundamentally more simple than you two are making it out to be.

Being red pilled about "the pill".

"It's bullshit, bit i believe it"

work phone has UK number.
I'm eastern European and Christian orthodox.
It's hard to find a white man who's stable and wants kids in western europe.
My Dutch boyfriend still can't believe that I cook from scratch and make him sandwiches for work.

Typical Flemish degeneracy. I'm not even surprised.

>I'd rather not adopt any of their reproduction tactics.
Having as many kids while you are young is a natural human behaviour.

Waiting until you're 30 because guys think it's weird then getting with a worthless time thief.
Waiting? Waiting got me into this. I just wanted to get married and have kids.

It's also stupidity in a densely populated area. The issue is not fertility, but influx of shitskins.
Poland has fertility rates in the toilet, but you're going to stay Polish as long as you keep the borders shut.

I don't personally care about waiting until marriage but I won't judge you for valuing it. You should consider Eastern Orthodox churches, as well as Mennonites, any sort of Anabaptist-derived faith, certain Baptists, or maybe even (retarded magic underwear) Mormons. It is very, very hard to find such a woman but every single one I've met that would fit your qualification was a member of one of those religions (or a shitskin/non-white, which makes them worthless imo, but if you're okay with that then maybe a Spanish Catholic church might work).

Let's not talk about the clusterfuck that is wallonia.

I'm sorry that happened to you--you didn't deserve it, and if society were healthy it would have never gotten to this point. I would still contend it is better than compromising your dignity, but perhaps you don't share my zeal. I'm also a decade younger than you, so time has yet to wear on me.

I have been called a volcel for this reason. I can't bear the idea of lying about faith just to find a wife. It's wrong.
And as you've pointed out, the chances of me finding a decent irreligious girl are jack shit, so I'm dying alone.

>Anyone who doesn't like Flanders is automatically from Wallonia

>Then again this sort of stupid overthinking is why the white race is dying.
correct, follow your own advice then.
>Should I have an abortion and wait for a better time
eeeeeeeeeeeehhhhh. how dare you even think about such a monstrous act.

You guys need to stop half assing the bare back thing. If you want kids, have sex without a condom and get married. If not, use protection. Discuss this fucking shit BEFORE you get pregnant. What happened to old fashioned family values?

sage

>you're going to stay Polish as long as you keep the borders shut.
We will, but Belgium will not.

Just use condoms silly.
Also you should be talking to him about this NOT US.
It is called a RELATIONSHIP for a reason, go on now.. relate to him..

If it makes you feel any better I'm pantheist and I've never had a problem dating Christian or atheist women. You just need to accept that her ideal of faith may be different from yours. So long as you can compromise on how to raise children you're probably fine. Christian women are often rules-based in my experience and will accept non-Christians who don't flaunt it and will follow silly rules like eg. Lent. I mean you don't have to actually fucking believe in Lent to follow Lent. So maybe consider that possibility.

In any event I respect your position and wish you the best of luck, user. We could use more redpilled children so maybe consider some minor compromise if you can bear it. Abstaining from fish is a significantly lesser evil than having zero children.

A better time will not come. Start with it ASAP. I do not know of anyone who regrets having kids, it will change your life dramatically but there will not be a cell in your body that regrets it. The time is now. Gogogogogo

They need to deport the shitskins.
Breeding like a nigger is the one thing niggers have a chance of beating us at, why the hell would we engage them that way?

The pill is absolute death, do not take that shit

prenatal dna test. if his = wedding

> I mean you don't have to actually fucking believe in Lent to follow Lent.
I don't mean this, I'm fine with this. I would actually like to go to a traditional church for the traditions themselves and the music. But to get a chaste gf/wife, I'd have to lie about my beliefs in some way, which is the problem.
Not to mention I'm quite introverted--approaching women at all isn't easy, much less under both false pretense and with a high chance of rejection.

Sorry if I'm being so negative, and I do appreciate the compliments.

Nah there are still a few good years of fertility left

What people don't understand about birth rates is that like all things they fluctuate.
More people=less births
Less people=more births

It's entirely natural. Only niggers don't get it, which is why even though most of Africa is a starving shithole their population keeps increasing 4M a year. Simple r/K

FAGGOT

>28-30

Women should ideally be pregnant before she is 20

>I don't mean this, I'm fine with this. I would actually like to go to a traditional church for the traditions themselves and the music. But to get a chaste gf/wife, I'd have to lie about my beliefs in some way, which is the problem.

I don't think this is actually true. You know how you want a wife, and might compromise to some extent to get one? That goes both ways. It's hard to understand because women suck in a lot of ways but it's true. They want someone too. I've always found honesty is the best policy and I am far from a Chad. I think that you're right that it will be very difficult but that isn't a reason to give up. There are literally 7-8 billion people on the planet and 350~ million of them are in your country. That's a whole lot of women.

This is totally irrelevant but I always found it amazing: I've met women who used to read Encyclopedia Dramatica and post on Sup Forums. "Women" as in multiple. I was amazed, but it's true. Almost anything is possible.

I'm also pretty introverted. I would also suggest trying some online dating websites because you might meet an introverted, chaste girl there. I would not dismiss anyone because your faiths are different, but rather be honest and see if you can compromise. If not then you lost nothing. I was really terrible at dating until I was around 24, at which point I realize (tl;dr) "You are already dead." Nothing is worse than zero, which is what I assume you currently have, so even if you waste literally every second of the rest of your life chasing women you're better off than currently. Of course, if you truly believe it is hopeless, then your sole remaining reasonable option is self-improvement and that alone may actually lead to finding a respectable woman.

I apologize for the rambling response as I had a few drinks earlier at a work event. Night user.

Technically true but as I said she needs to be very careful with screening, as the birth defect rate approaches 30-50% when you're 40

My math is shit btw but the point stands (^: close enough

Thanks for the encouragement, and good night.

I doubt dating website would get me anywhere, though, unless someone has a good recommendation. There's not much that stands out about me other than my hardline beliefs and morals.
tinder is degenerate, and I refuse to use it.
OKC is just landwhales, from what I heard.
Bumble is a meme.

And I live in a pozzed suburb of DC. Not exactly a bastion of traditionalism.

The real question is whether the man wants the child or not. It is his child after all.

Need to stop playing the feminist game of "her choice" BS.

>I'm in my late 30s.
fucking yikes

Having white babies is awesome. I'm the dad of a 1.5 yo boy and I lack the eloquence to transmit how happy I am to have him.

Wife is too old to have another baby (most probably) so my regret is that he's not going to have a brother. It's a miracle we had him without serious medical effort when she was 40 and he's healthy and normal.

Don't fucking wait until you're 40, don't.

We were just lucky pigs.

>I'm in my late 30s
Just noticed that in your first post.

>Don't fucking wait until you're 40, don't.
Let me say this another way, if you get pregnant, it's very probably your last and only chance.

And it won't take a measly two fucks.

It took me a year of nutting in my wife when she was 40 and, as I already said, we were almost lottery-tier lucky.

>Should I have an abortion
You're not even pregnant, you're asking about abortion after two fucks and you're almost 40.

You know what, you pissed me off.

You're not even answering anymore in your own thread, fucking bitch.

Go back to your (((career)))

Fuck

Just expect a infinite number of replies from sexually starved 4channers for posting threads like this.