Germany wants to make visits to Holocaust camps mandatory for illegal immigrants

“More than any other country, Germany has faced up to the crimes of its past in an honest and straightforward way, and has made it clear at the highest levels of government that the memory of the Holocaust must never be forgotten or diminished,” Mr. Lauder said.

The idea of requiring new arrivals such as Muslim asylum seekers to visit concentration camps was not universally endorsed. Some scholars of German history described it as a simplistic answer to a more complicated and insidious problem.

“You don’t stop a Muslim Arab from being a racist or xenophobe by taking them to a concentration camp,” said Sabine von Mering, the director of the Center for German and European Studies at Brandeis University in Waltham, Mass. “I don’t think that making it a requirement is somehow going to magically solve this problem. It could even be counterproductive.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=girW7nTNnMQ
cmje.usc.edu/religious-texts/hadith/muslim/041-smt.php#041.6983
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First you tour them. Then you keep them there.

Domesticating mudslimes, lol

>Germany is trying to get muslims to not be anti-semitic
You guys are fucked.

This isn't fucking real is it?

You're just going to give them ideas

The amount of salt those idiots are gonna mine when Muslims start chimping out in the camps.

Can't wait.

Because they don't seem to realize there is more antisemitism on the Koran than in Mein Kampf. They think they gonna change something?

So, are they going to let them out again or..... ?

>imagining sandniggers laughing, joking, and acting like buffoons at concentration camps
feels good man

oy vey we gotta brainwash the muzzies now

what's the entrance fee to Auschwitz?
multiply by a million or so

I'm sure the government will cover the cost of tickets

>I'm sure the government will cover the cost of tickets
I heard they're going to lay on a special train service to take them there too.

I mean, you could just lead them around the places and leave them in the dark about why you are showing it to them.

Would be hilarious, if some of them started to think we try to show them what happened the last time a religius minorty was declared an official problem.

if only
but seriously is this just a scam to hand over a huge chunk of cash to jewish groups?

>here is more antisemitism on the Koran
one of the t*rkroaches fro the old SG threads used to always to tell the jews "On the last day the Jews will try to hide behind trees, and the trees will cry out 'there is a jew behind me and cut off his head!'" It's something like that. the euros would know it by now.

>Germany wants to make visits to Holocaust camps mandatory for illegal immigrants

they better don't try sending them to our camps.

fucking warmongers...

Imagine a world where the efficiency of german engineering meets up with a motivated anti-jew muzzie population, forces them to see the failures of their past extermination attempts, allowing them the opportunity to create more effective death camps in the future.

Germans should give them the full experience. Including gas chambers and crematoriums.

>just a scam to hand over a huge chunk of cash to jewish groups?
bingo. also lets the big jews at the ADL and British Deputy of Jews tell the little jews they are fleecing they are doing something and "lobbying" the Germans.

did some googles
the price of a full guided tour is 35$
times 2million migrants
=$70,000,000 in admission fees alone

paid for by german citizens*

>Forced indoctrination by way of mandatory tours of concentration camps/Holocaust museums
Kikery at its most extreme.

this is some 64d chess right there.
They will chimp in the camps, everybody will see how evil they realy are.
Everybody will double his racist behavior against muslims.

Merkel is surely the devil in person. And i'm willing to bet, that this was her plan from beginning.

multiply by 6 million you mean

Make the camp a roach motel, then you wouldn't have to deal with anti-semitism.

70 million dollars?
what are you so worried about 80million dollars for?
goyim 100million dollars is a bargin?

>we try to show them what happened the last time a religius minorty was declared an official problem.
Fucking this kek

Germany your nation is a fucking joke lmao, ill visit it on some years to explore Chernobyl 2.0 safe energy bogaloo.

based

>It could even be counterproductive

Just in case the muzzies get any ideas of their own

ffs

>und here is where a MILLION jews were-
>the sandnogs laugh
>.. jews were flung into da air via catapult and-
>sandnogs laugh even harder
>.. and shot in the air with Flak 37 cannons, oh yes I was there oy vey it was terrible
>sandnogs fall over gasping for air between laughs and rapes/kills the tour guide, depending on gender
yeah it'll work great

This is actually a good idea. In less than a few year Muslims will destroy the camps because they don't give a fuck

then you gas them.

>mfw this happens

EY Yo why is there a swimming pool! Dis looks like build 10 years ago. 6 million? Mahmoud these jews are lying.

wtf i'm a conservationist now! save the trees!!

pic related

I refuse to believe that they don't understand why they hate jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=girW7nTNnMQ

>Germany wants to make visits to Holocaust camps mandatory for illegal immigrants
Sneaky krauts, finally wanting to gas the migrants? Abaut damn time.

Good let them know what any uppity minority potentially faces

>“You don’t stop a Muslim Arab from being a racist or xenophobe by taking them to a concentration camp,”
you storm a muslim from doing those things by putting his ass in a camp and solving the muslim question.

Some argue the Grand Mufti gave Hitler the idea in the first place.

This is the strongest response liberalism can muster. Liberalism really is dying.

Lmao you are showing work camps to people that are vulnerable and moving to Germany? Possibly from war zones and countries where they had no right's?

They will get the message loud and clear! Lmao!

>inb4 the muslims just man the camps and turn them back on

That's like sending them to Disney Land.

Lol

Good idea to make them anti semitic

Wake up Hitler, niggers

>be you
>be you in poland
>print out pic related
>take tour of ebildethcamp
>read aloud before entire tour and ask tour guide to see room tracks and cars
>major butthurt, lulz and keks ensue

side op
>be you
>be you in poland
>print out pic related 100x
>hand out fliers to tourists of ebildethcamp
>major butthurt, lulz and keks ensue

do this faggots

Really?
HA! Then some definite plans for the future are being made.
>Hey, Mahmoud, the buildings are already here, let's just carry on.
>The Jews now have to run from their own creation ... AGAIN

>mini roller coaster of death to dump Jews into ovens
I chuckled.

>They will chimp in the camps, everybody will see how evil they realy are.
You mean, everyone will see how good they really are, as they will praise Hitler and inquire if they may do a real life reenactment?

I hope Muslims are forced into this. They are already aware of the jewish threat in their region. Good, force them to the holohoax fantasy lamp shade emporium.

I bet they will deface everything lel... MA GORRILLION will mean so much to a bunch of jew hating savages...

CALL
TO
PRAYER
IN
AUSCHWITZ

#POWERFUL

Pathetic if true.
>Welcome to our country by the way let us show you what our grandfathers did aren't they terrible?

It says rock. I hate that shitty pedo war book but that part is prophetic. Theyre literally talking about israel and the grafitti on the wall is the rock shouting "theres a jew behind me!"

There is nothing wrong with learning about the Holocaust.

>Jews were put into camps
>therefore not guilty
What da fuck, I have been skeptical of Jews ever since.

The Russian Empire had tons of minorities and none was persecuted except for Jews.

>There is nothing wrong with learning about the Holocaust.
True. It is part of history. If there are concentration camp museums around, there is no reason not to go. Education is never bad.

So I am for Muslims also learning about it. Their anti-semitism is pretty shit and is not helping anyone. Maybe learning about the Holocaust will make them rethink their shitty education.

>“More than any other country, Germany has faced up to the crimes of its past in an honest and straightforward way, and has made it clear at the highest levels of government that the memory of the Holocaust must never be forgotten or diminished,” Mr. Lauder said.

lel

There are actually retards who believe this.

Let me know when they decide to lock them in and turn on the ovens.

they are not trying to teach them about the holocaust

they are trying to intimidate them into not misbehaving via not so hidden threats

based merkel, she's /our girl/

thats the secret plan of the eu

they tricked all arabs into social welfare and defenseless europeans

so nobody would need to waste patrol to invade the poor arabian countrys

now they trick them into a sightseeing tour

but nobody will ever return lol

thats a one way ticket

whoever made this plan is a fucking genius

Oh Germany.. assuming North Africans have even a percent of the outgroup empathy needed to comprehend what you think you want them to comprehend. Never stop dreaming I guess..

No, Learning about the holocaust will give them wonderful ideas for use when they become the majority population.

>when they become the majority population.
When is that? By 2050 Muslims are still below 10%, with close to half of them being Turks/Kurds, not Arabs.

hahahahhahaa never chance hans

The germans are handing over the sword to the muslims.

Oh, Hans...

I went to Buchenwalde and some insane asylum where they gassed people in Pirna I think it was? Buchenwalde is a fucking field and it was cold, waste of time. They made us watch a movie in some comfy as fuck theater and half the place was asleep.

So now they're sending people to concentration camps.. again?

>half the place was asleep
"Did they wake up?"

You don't fall asleep in a damn death camp

My fuckinggg sides

Wow the nazis really got ellaborate with that one, what about an Aladin's magic carpet where the camel spits cyanide on you? I know im pushing the boundaries here

Fucking keeek, get the whole tour to ask. Genius.

The effects I would expect are:

- Respect and friendship, oh Germans killed Jews .. we also want to kill Jews let's be friends.
- Possible crime deterrent, oh Germans can actually kill people it they are pissed enough ...
- A happy time visiting a sightseeing attraction.

Anything else doesn't really make sense without going through the german educational system in addition to the visit.

it's from these passages:
cmje.usc.edu/religious-texts/hadith/muslim/041-smt.php#041.6983

Hmm forcing people to concentration camps had some effect before.

Every day I wish that someone takes a bulldozer and destroy that place

Make new camps for the refugees, plz hans do your thing

The frustration that Germans must feel whenever they're morally blackmailed with the shameless exploitation of Auschwitz must be fucking unbearable. I bet those german autists are barely holding on. They're looking for somebody to release all their frustration on and it will be Eastern Europe. How much longer can you live in conditions in which everything is reduced to Auschhwitz

>Germany forcefully sending arabs to Poland.
Are you trying to trick me again Hans?

Germans don't build such camps on the own clay.
... why do you think we want to force eastern european countries to take them?

There's a general feeling of not wanting to be German in many,
it's the most visible in expats that are often fully indoctrinated and tend to have some kind of:
"Germany is terrible, every German is a Nazi, BUT I AM DIFFERENT ..."
- attitude and are trying to escape the self hate by leaving the country.

Muhammad is surely going to the camp and will then think ...."Well well i am an evil anitsemite, if have to be obidient to the jews.Fuck my Palestine ! "

OR will it be more like:

"I the fuck dont care what the dhimmi potato teacher is telling me! He is a kuffar.I fucking hate jews ! Hitler did nothing wrong.Maybe we use gas in the next attack on jews !"

> The nazis win

> they eventually create rube goldberg machines to kill jews

> contests are held among youths to see if anyone can come up with fun designs

Its gonna be funny when the holocaust museum becomes a favorite party location for muzzies. They might even go as far as to destroy some of the stuff.

Lmfao "tour" more like gas the Muslims

support it. The fashion in which immigrants will conduct themselves, will make Germans hate them.

One can only hope

let me get this straight....

Germany wants to try to force muslims to feel sorry for jews?

making muslim immigrants tour concentration camps would only make them wish the camps were up and running.

>germany is literally retarded

Fucking hell they have no clue, the veil of political correctness is too powerful. It was juvenile y-youth

>yfw the refugee crisis is actually just Germany importing a lot of human guinea pigs

>"""visit"""
>camps
>"""mandatory"""
Heh good kek

Yes.Thats how insane these ZOG muppets are.

Looks like the tourism industry in Poland is going to boom even further lol

Muslim Arabs can now be racist and xenophobic?
What happen with the poor refugee children?

This is horrifying.

Will white people survive?