PROJECT VERITAS STUNS TWITTER

Been investigating the admins of twitter ever since they hacked @realDonaldTrump twitter account full article at the link below.

steemit.com/project/@flynnl1ve5/project-veritas-vindicates-fite4theusers-hacked-realdonaldtrump-on-twitter

Tweet EMP I UNLEASHED today
TWITTERREKT
+++ #FLYNNL1VE5 +++

twitter.com/trustmeiamauser/status/951259663621701634

A VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO PROJECT VERITAS, WIKILEAKS AND THE HELP OF A FEW FRIENDS ; ^ ] @genflynn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jUtr7fNwagg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ANTON THERE IN THAT PIC HE IS FRIENDS WITH @comey ON TWITTER SO THEN COULD COMEY HAVE BEEN LEAKING INFO TO TWITTER AGAINST OUR POTUS?

ANTON IS ALSO FRIENDS WITH THE DEPOSED LEADER OF UKRAINE WHO WAS BACKED BY SOROS FOR THE ROSE REVOLUTION IN UKRAINE.

ANTON FOLLOWS COMEY AND @stratfor AND HE IS UKRANIAN DAD FORMERLY WORKED FOR SUN ORACLE SYSTEMS

BIN TALAL WAS A MAJOR INVESTOR AND DONT GET ME STARTED ON BILL GATES AND THE CLOWNS IN AMERICA

Bump

>
Cant even figure out what youre talking about

Veritas hcked Trump? Twitter hcked trump?Whatare you talking about nigger

@ayurchenk1 DOOM

this is interesting. though you posting it at 330am america time. Let's repost this tomorrow. it's too late to think straight

They worded it weird and made it sound like General Flynn was behind it in the one tweet. confused me desu

He's saying a senior staff member of twitter did it

CORRECT AND HE IS UKRANIAN SOYBOY 4 SOROS

Imagine my shock. He needs to start shitposting in a live presidential address every night

TWITTER REPLICATED THE HACK ON GEN FLYNN DAY HE TOOK THE PLEA DEAL

More people would gather behind your ideas OP if you didn't talk like an idiot in disjointed secret agent sentences.

that's neat. Have a bump.

this tbqh
it's autistic

>More people would gather behind your ideas OP if you didn't talk like an idiot
That's the whole point. They've done this kind of shit for decades. It's a way to actually dissuade people from looking into something. The twitter persona and the OP are designed to make you shy away from the whole thing.

@dark_15 got shredded on twitter today due to the undercover video James Okeefe and project VERITAS captured 1/3/18 youtu.be/jUtr7fNwagg

But Tank isn't the boss Anton Yurchenko is
Pretty easy to Whois lookup TWITTER

>Q

Q is a LARP. This has been established.

Project VERITAS has all the digits. Will be happening tomorrow

SEEK ANTON YURCHENKO AND YOU SHALL FIND

you’re an idiot

Op has something legit there

please repost this again tomo earlier in the evening so more of us autists are awake