English women are the most beautiful and intelligent in the world

English women are the most beautiful and intelligent in the world.

Every day I wish I was born English. I want to be an Anglo-Saxon master race. I want to live in a tiny village in England with Germanic architecture, and see castles every mile. English people are the masterrace.

They have the best gene pool, descending from every country in Europe, and their women are sophisticated. They invented Western Civilization, and they have the best culture.

You're speaking English for a reason, because the true Aryans are the English.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan
youtube.com/watch?v=XVIIy9FgOEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Take your tranny tiddy skittles back to >>/lgbt/

Buttblasted nordmutt

Sounds like a good pasta

Women with horse teeth cannot score higher than 3/10, even if they're otherwise gorgeous.

>emma watson
>intelligent
checkmate OP

There's a few exceptions, but most are ugly, lazy, rancid beasts.

More?

No, British women are sags, and they're quite dumb.

cute. sauce?

No.

Sure.

I Unironically agree

That's a faggot, not a girl.

Anglo diaspora maybe, but not British women.
Australian women for example.

Fuck off, we're full

He said English, not "Celtic" whores.

This image is of a Celtic queen that you all LARP and worship.

>English women are the most beautiful and intelligent in the world.

Hot showers / baths everyday is really bad for your skin. Obviously, you have to do a proper morning toilet to take care of yourself, but showering everyday especially in winter WILL fuck up your skin.

And this image is of English women that are not Celtic scum.

That's Wales my darling, again Celts.

sage

Mate, are you mad?

I've been out with Spanish, French, Norwegian, Estonian, Finnish, Chinese, Korean, Austrian, Polish women. English were by far the worst.

t. 50%hans 25% Geronimo 20% Fernando 5% anglo
Fkin mutts lol

>English were by far the worst.
That's because they're too expensive for you.

Feminists are the most intelligent women. They're the female equivalent of you.

Enough with the Celtic meme already!
You Brits are either paki or ugly af. Deal with it!

The female equivalent of me cares for the common good and realizes that for her to get the cares of the state it is common sense to reproduce to give it back. A life of work is worth a life of work

How can other ethnicities even compete?

>tfw no ANGLO aristocrat gf
Feels bad man.

haha fucking roasted

A donner kebab and some chips isn't that expensive.

You're a fucking Celt you fool. Half of fucking Western Europe is Celtic in some way. The women that you are showing in that image are just high class English broads who are extremely likely to have Celtic ancestry.

I had to stop watching GoT because of this thing

You don't need to bathe/shower daily, infact it can be pretty bad for you. A wash in the morning and bathing every other day is usually enough.

That being said, English women are shit tier.

I wish every day I was American.

Fattest in Europe.

The female equivalent of me is a God fearing Christian woman that hates niggers

Every women can be a feminist nowadays and met with little shock. Say the word nigger out loud and you'll always have some soyboy taking offence to it.

Accurate

Obviously attractive ones exist, all ethnicities have top tier women. It's the average that matters though.
If you rated every woman in the country from 1 to 10, I bet the average would be higher in Australia.

ugliest whores on the planet.

>because the true Aryans are the English.

>"Aryan" (/ˈɛəriən, ˈær-/)[1] is a term meaning "noble", which was used as a self-designation by Indo-Iranian people. The word was used by the Indic people of the Vedic period in India as an ethnic label for themselves and to refer to the noble class as well as the geographic region known as Āryāvarta, where Indo-Aryan culture was based.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan

Don't know the history of Aryan and claim to be Aryan!

Females are the opposite of men. The female version of you is an atheist that loves niggers.

Most of this post is quite retarded, but freckled gingers are the master race in my pants.

I've been to England on a work trip last year, visited a couple cities but mainly Bristol. Majority of english women looked like shit. This is excluding muslims and blacks. When I've been to one of their campuses caffe there was a cutie barista though. Funny enough, she was a lithuanian that studies abroad.

the irish chick in the red dress is fuckable

>English women are the most beautiful and intelligent in the world

Haha! good one

>brown eyes
>celtic
Ok

>faggot spacing
Why won't your kind just die? SAGE

Every country has both grotesque bogans and god-tier women. The only variable is the rate at which they occur. When will this meme end

She's the only one that isn't fat. Her face looks about 50% too small for her body though.

The blonde could lose a few pounds but might be alright if she wasn't made up like a whore.

youtube.com/watch?v=XVIIy9FgOEY

>File name
Post more of your tits OP

>being this insecure

sad

agree completely, but I tought you burgers liked badonkadonks

If they're not Celtic what are they?

Do British people still eat a lot of British cuisine or is that more of a touristy export thing Now?

Because an English breakfast has a stupid amount of calories in it. Used to be necessary back in the day but nobody burns that many calories in their day-to-day activity anymore.

nice

Not if any of the scum I met overseas are at all representative of their culture. :/

Of all the races/cultures that disappointed me the most it was definitely the Brits.

Fuck you Monkey Butt!!! You ruined my life!!!

Who is this semen demon?
I would drench that nipple in my cummies.

I cut my teeth on trannies

I recently learned fish and chips was taken to England by a Jew. Was weird to find out.

Still love it though, alongside with bagels.

I hate to agree with a Jew.
The absolute state of British women.

Not insecure - America is just terrible and I recognize englands superiority

the brits are subhumans

That's spics and nigs mostly. Some cushion is nice but I like slim proportional women, something like 34-24-34 is ideal.

>You will never smash a plump slag on a binge and nut to her haggard accent moaning.
>you will never vomit double decker, kebab and Stella on her sheets and sneak out in the morning for a cigarette.
> you will never apologize by taking her for a mediocre tea and stroll to the sea.
>she will always take you back.
>your IRL town is full of hot rich Stacey’s who can’t have a good time.
>chads turning trans
> wrong London.

What English women? You mean the Pakistani rape sacks? Or just the Pakistani's? If the rest of Europe was just as bad I'd have left the UK long ago. I honestly believe you could argue that the governments of most European countries aren't democractic any more you may have a vote but it's meaningless the governments are full idiot who do want they want regardless of the public

lol, you mistake being polite for superiority. don't worry, it happens

Put on lotions or oils and drink plenty of water. Stop putting off showers you animal.

You seem cute and polite.

Uh, ok... fag

The English skin is self cleaning, it releases a film of antibacterial chip fat.

Jesus, I didn't know Serbs were so desperate. She has a shrunken face.

>true Aryans are the English.
newfags, learn proper baiting and shitposting from OP

Kek

Why do all you brainlets insist that women from a particular country are beautiful in general. For one thing it's about ethnicity not "muh nation" and for another, not every woman is either goddess or horse-face McCleaves. The average English woman and the average Canadian (for example) woman look pretty much the same. However the retards in this thread (you) too, continue spewing forth shit that [insert country here]'s women are degenerates or beautiful. Stop giving 1 example of a horseface or a princess and acting like it's representative you fucking retards

>your 5th son (by a 5th woman) will never push you to the job centre, in a stolen pushchair, while you recline and enjoy your 3rd can of lager that morning
>your slag girlfriend will never nosh you off in line for bennies while her chav brother looks on in indifference and takes another sip from his special bru

I just wanna live the good life.

I kind of understand why niggers say that white people look like the smell like dogs. British women are just awful.

Mate, every English woman is a heavenly blessed beauty. Every single one. Have pride in your country of princesses and models.

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I PUT SUM KNICKERS ON!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT PIE AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN PIE AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis

I was so upset when he told Xerxes how to get around Thermopylae.

Honest question here, why does your lower class English resemble the irish and Scottish so much