What the fuck is wrong with white people?

What the fuck is wrong with white people?

...and people wonder why God has washed his hands of us

Everything
>>/oven/

kikes brainwashed them
now they are a subgroup of whites
homo soyboyus

>this is representative of all of us
No, these are the kind of beta males that I want to drag into an oven and burn, along with the nigger and the coal burning whore.

it does seem like whites are predisposed to cuckoldry

>wtf is wrong with white people
They never check my dubbs

>2018
>not practicing cuckqueaning
Truly the superior version

source? i cant believe it`s true

Wut

They dont honor they heritage and countries so why would they honor themselves?

Do cucks pimp their wives for free or earn some money in such transactions?

The degeneracy just comes from the fact that we have had it good for so long, parents became lazy and neglected to pass on important family values like not jerking off to niggers fucking your wife.

Yes, who would have known no respect for god and country turns you into a braindead husk

BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

DA WYPIPO

ddddddddduuuhhhh

OOOOOOOOOHHH so close

cuckolds are fucking nasty, why can't these people have normal sexual outlets?

for instance, I'm wearing panties, leggings and a bra, and I just sucked on a dildo. Soon I'm gonna be a trap

I didn't hurt anybody or do something fucked up like being a cuckold though wtf mang

no. i'm a bull. i don't understand the cuck mindset at all desu. but somebody has to date those crazy bitches and its not going to be me.

le lelelelelel lel le pooo poo

pic related is me

>Nigger
>Money
Choose one

m8

AAAAAAAAAAAY 69 GET

haha man white people are so weird i'm glad i have my 3/64 native american so i can dissociate from that group of people haha

Saved
Now you have one, poo

Maybe they married those whores so they can have kids.

Maybe cucks only care about genes.

k-keep me posted

>plebbit
>people
Pick one nigger and sage this shit

It is that we have been told to hate ourselves for so long for everything our ancestors did (or didn't do, or did but everyone else did), so that our virtue signaling is what makes us happy. What can be more self hating therefore more virtuous than cucking yourself? We already do it everywhere else.