Please redpill me on the Varg Vikernes situation

Please redpill me on the Varg Vikernes situation

Homosexual Christian hating (and therefore western civilization hating) literal welfare queen NEET who doesn't do much but voice petty anger.

Pretty much /ourguy/ when he's not trying to think.

There's nothing wrong with being a homosexual!

for instance, I'm a huge sissy faggot, and I'm wearing panties, bra and a bunch of girly clothes, and I was just sucking on a dildo, but I'm still redpilled!

maga boys!

BLACK Nordic vikang

Mentally ill knife murderer. Lives out in the woods with an autistic woman, their children and a ravenous dog.

Was he the dude who was in a black metal band that went around murdering people from other black metal bands in the 80s or 90s? I don't follow e-celebs

He makes money from Burzum and MYFAROG you total faggot. Furthermore he believes that western civilization has become too comfortable and is therefore causing mankind to deteriorate in quality, which is a perfectly reasonable argument.

Actually, he believes that ANY civilization deteriorates its people, but he focuses on Western civilization in his videos because it's most relevant to his people.

STOP reviewing things

He’s mostly got it figured out. I just think we should look into free energy alternatives instead of abandoning technology. Self sufficient automated homesteading but with internet. Someone would still have to service and install the fiber cables. Idk the future is a mystery.

I think he only killed one guy (Who I think was a black metal band manager) but he did manage to also burn down some ancient historical Norwegian churches.

He Killed a guy called Euronymous. Frontman of a band called Mayhem. He also ran a record label.

>Euronymous
i did not know that was the name of the guy. how ironic. eu.

>Hordes of subhumans raping and murdering their way through Europe...
>Sup Forums: yes, but this one guy once stab another guy in self defence...THE HORROR!

Varg is a poof and takes it up the arse from niggers, every night

i'm honestly so tired of seeing this sperg faggot everywhere
he's a talentless hack
you retards treat racism like a qualification

How do you stab someone in their sleep in self defense?

He's a commie. He hates capitalism more than the people who are taking his society from him and the governments who do nothing about it in the name of being progressive. Watch as he teems with anger at capitalists, but whimpers like a dog whenever the government is mentioned. This man should have stopped a long time ago.

>satanists hide from vikernes
>real name is kristian
>member of an ancien christian bloodline
>rumored to possess a holiness quotient of over 144,000
>controls central heating in scandinavian churches with an iron fist
>in communication with parole officers

Read the fucking stickies.

says a lot of sensible things
doesn't really practice everything he preaches though
also spouts some complete nonsense
i genuinely enjoy both burzum and myfarog though